How is Landmark residency, sec-103 from the investment perspective ?
Location, rate, resale expectation within 2-3 months ...
Read more
1362 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What about Bank Loan........... ???? started or its still a rumour.............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikybajwa
    What about Bank Loan........... ???? started or its still a rumour.............

No Official information from Landmark...but rumours are still on... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Rumors only - Landmark should change their name to Rumors Company Ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • i think Cheaters Company Ltd. is more suitable.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i have heard from somone that SBI has started Loan for The Residiency...............!
    CommentQuote
    Hi i have heard from somone that SBI has started Loan for The Residiency...............!

Rumour spread by Landmark.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keshav2407
    Rumour spread by Landmark.

This has become great fun,loan hua,nahi hua ,ab ho gaya ,abhi bhi nahi hua ,ab to ho gaya ,arre abhi bhi nahi hua
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s n raj
    What have you done to cope up with this situation

Aditya is correct. Even Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has stated that Bhupinder Hooda is nothing but a Property Dealer. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...quite funny but sadly correct. So many builders are getting shield from this corrupt Hooda Government. Greed drives people into the clutches of these shameless builders. Sadly, the association also seems to have been purchased by Landmark. Bik gaye hain association waley. Warna ab tak toh builder JAIL mei hota.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone heard about the Krish Aura Project in Bhiwadi ? OMG it seems a DREAM Project ........ Am envious of all people who have invested in Krish Aura Project in Bhiwadi.................... Kaaaassshhhhhh instead of burning all my rupees in Landmark Apartments Private Ltd. Gurgaon Sector 103 The Residency project, if, I had invested here. kaaaaasssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. With the money that Landmark has looted from me I could have booked at least 10 Units in Krish Aura. Kaaaassshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riteshggn2
    Rumors only - Landmark should change their name to Rumors Company Ltd.

Better name would be M/s Lootmark Apartments Private Ltd. instead of M/s Landmark Apartments Private Limited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Suman Lata
    Better name would be M/s Lootmark Apartments Private Ltd. instead of M/s Landmark Apartments Private Limited

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have a much better name for this builder. Just for humour sake and not rumour sake.

Would this name not suit the builder better " Landless-mark Apartments Private Limited"

Builder has no land to build the complete project and hence the builder is landless

:)
    CommentQuote
    Hi i have heard from somone that SBI has started Loan for The Residiency...............!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, if this is true then it means the corrupt Directors of Landless-mark Builder have purchased even the State Bank of India Managers. OMG yeh desh abb doobegaa Boss. Builder ne 15 laakh rupaiye thok diya SBI k Managers k mooh mei aur loan approval karwa liya project k liye. This is the game yaaron. This builder has already purchased everyone in the Country Town & Planning Department of Haryana. Hey Bhagwan kya hoga iss desh ka ?
    CommentQuote
  • Landmark has approvals from Town and Country Planning Chandigarh. Now they are saying they have all 10.8 acres of Land.......... then why they are not able to offer Loans and what else is pending..................?????
    CommentQuote
  • Landmark's project Residency in Sector 103 of Gurgaon. Land in this project is in the following names:-
    1. Pradeep son of Surjeet Singh resident of Vill. Tikampur - Area of land 0.56875 Acres
    2. Sombir son of Roshan Lal
    3. Ajaybir son of Roshan Lal
    4. Ishwar Singh + Ramesh Kumar + Hawa Singh + Gaj Raj + Krishan Kumar + Ved Prakash (all 6) sons of Pratap Singh
    5. Vinod Singh + Anil Kumar sons of Hoshiar Singh
    6. Roshan Lal son of Bhim Singh
    8. Jai Prakesh + Rajesh sons of Suraj Bhan
    9. Dinesh Kumar + Naresh Kumar sons of Chander Bhan
    10. Rakesh Kumar + Virender Singh son's of Maman Singh
    From S. No. 2 to 10 are all residents of Vill. Daultabad are Owners of 8.28125 acres.

Date of Collaboration Agreement with S. No. 1 - 7.8.2010
    Date of Collaboration Agreement with S. No. 2 to 10 - 8.8.2010 with a Company called Basic Developer Pvt Ltd, 23/26 !st Floor East Patel Nagar, New Delhi. who is a recorded owner of 2 acres as per Collaboration Agreement dated - 8.8.2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Land's in possession of Basic Developer's was Killa No.2/2(4-14), Killa No. 3(7-11), Killa No. 4/1(3-16) and bla bla.

Approvals with Landmark :-
    1. Licence No. 33 of 2011 granted vide memeo no. LC-2412-JE(BR)2011/5102 dated 19.04.2011 from DGTP, Changigarh.
    2. Zonal Plan Approval Memo No. ZP-721JD(BS)/2011/7327 dated 31.5.2011.
    3. Bldg. Plan Approval Memo No. ZP-721JD(BS)2012/7261 dated 27.4.2012.
    4. Landmark Apartments Pvt. Ltd. has ownership rights of 47 Kanal 7 Marla (5.91875 Acres) Registered GPA No. 1193 dated 7.3.12 and 1242 dated 26.3.12 from Land Owner of above land & collaborators owns balance of 4.94924 Acres.
    CommentQuote