Pls suggest from the investment perspective which one to go for:
New Gurgaon inner sectors (90, 91, 92)
Or Dwarka express-way sectors (sectors 10x)

Pls provide your views both from short-term and long-term investment perspective.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anilpn
    Pls suggest from the investment perspective which one to go for:
    New Gurgaon inner sectors (90, 91, 92)
    Or Dwarka express-way sectors (sectors 10x)

    Pls provide your views both from short-term and long-term investment perspective.

    Thanks


    Million dollar question, looking for an answer too ...
    CommentQuote
  • My view: All depends on the pricing, if you are getting some good deal in sectors 90, 91, 92 etc. in the price range of 2500-2600 All inclusive than that is a good investment.
    Short Term & long term: KMP expressway is expected to start in 2011 so this area will see some price appriciations after this. Progress on Raheja/Reliance SEZ in 2011 could be a good trigger for this area as well.
    Progress on projects & new launches at higher prices will attract resale buyers.

    Dwarka express-way : Any price more than 3000-3200 (all inclusive) will be too much risky for dwarka expressway at this stage.


    Originally Posted by anilpn
    Pls suggest from the investment perspective which one to go for:
    New Gurgaon inner sectors (90, 91, 92)
    Or Dwarka express-way sectors (sectors 10x)

    Pls provide your views both from short-term and long-term investment perspective.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, quite a decent comment & analysis & just to add one more thing, look for a decent builder & a decent location, things which seem to be lacking on the D e way, as on date . We have Raheja's, IB & Mahindra on the D e way, but i understand they have locational issues & also, they r no longer cheap .

    Originally Posted by nkg_8
    My view: All depends on the pricing, if you are getting some good deal in sectors 90, 91, 92 etc. in the price range of 2500-2600 All inclusive than that is a good investment.
    Short Term & long term: KMP expressway is expected to start in 2011 so this area will see some price appriciations after this. Progress on Raheja/Reliance SEZ in 2011 could be a good trigger for this area as well.
    Progress on projects & new launches at higher prices will attract resale buyers.

    Dwarka express-way : Any price more than 3000-3200 (all inclusive) will be too much risky for dwarka expressway at this stage.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe New Gurgaon will not gain much compared to Deway projects, down the line 3-4 years.Prices on Deway will touch much higher levels in this period due to a better connectivity.You have a look at a Macro level for this.

    Certainly entry prices more than 3000-3500 on Deway projects (including Raheja,IB & other big builders) as on date ( court decision pending) is fraught with anxiety.
    CommentQuote
  • Sectors closer to Delhi would appreciate faster and better once Expressway is free from litigation.
    CommentQuote
  • My view is anyday preference of dwarka eway to sectors 90+ , reasons -

    1) Dwarka ewaysectors closeness to delhi
    2)Dwarka ewaysectors closeness to airport
    3) Resale market for both would be at slow and at approx same pace right now but 2-3 yrs down the line (when cnstruction of eway starts or is mid way) , resale of eway projects wouldbe much much hotter than sector 90+!!
    CommentQuote
  • Coorect and informed assessment bu Ishan and Agrim.

    Manoj- The dilemma now is that big builders are either charging very high or they donot have locational advantages.

    Waiting for a decent builders with reasonable pricing (that too after court clearance) ,are we not going to miss the "right time to invest" opportunity ??
    CommentQuote
  • PremPP, my requirement is closeness to Dwarka/Delhi/Airport & a decent builder . Can u suggest an project, which meets this requirement currently ?

    If not, i will not like to waste my money on far flung Sectors, these Sectors may become & remain 2nd class citizens of the D e way .

    My views, i could be wrong .

    CommentQuote
  • Can u pls brief me what is the matter in court about D E Way?
    CommentQuote
  • Google & u will find out .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    PremPP, my requirement is closeness to Dwarka/Delhi/Airport & a decent builder . Can u suggest an project, which meets this requirement currently ?

    If not, i will not like to waste my money on far flung Sectors, these Sectors may become & remain 2nd class citizens of the D e way .

    My views, i could be wrong .



    Proximity to Delhi is a definite locational advantage, and these sectors would be preferred by professionals working in Delhi. However, the sectors further down would be preferred by Gurgaon professionals, provided the connectivity and infrastructure is not an issue. Of course, ROI will be better and faster in the sectors closer, but sectors further will catch up sooner or later........
    CommentQuote
  • If, they catch up & if it becomes later, investors in these Sectors may not even get FD returns .


    Originally Posted by mkg007
    Proximity to Delhi ...............Of course, ROI will be better and faster in the sectors closer, but sectors further will catch up sooner or later........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If, they catch up & if it becomes later, investors in these Sectors may not even get FD returns .


    POINT NOTED....... Hmm.... Let me calculate FD returns...
    CommentQuote
  • The point is that there r many if's for far flung Sectors . First if is on the credibility of most of the current builders there, 2nd if is that rates of these Sectors have almost caught up with Sohna road & once the D eway is litigation free, rates could be quite near to rates on Sohna road/NH8/Manesar . What, impetus does, say Sector 102/103 have for an end user/ investor, if it does not offer cheaper rates, better infrastructure etc .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The point is that there r many if's for far flung Sectors . First if is on the credibility of most of the current builders there, 2nd if is that rates of these Sectors have almost caught up with Sohna road & once the D eway is litigation free, rates could be quite near to rates on Sohna road/NH8/Manesar . What, impetus does, say Sector 102/103 have for an end user/ investor, if it does not offer cheaper rates, better infrastructure etc .


    Your all Ifs are absolutely valid.... I guess I have been paying more attention on plots in this part of GGN, and hence the difference of opinion regarding location.... Also, this part will have less Commercial activity, and hence less pressure on infrastructure , so end user may prefer this to Sohna Road..... the bigger plus would be metro connectivity for Delhi bound... and that's what I meant by LATER........ So not only its IF, its also WHEN!
    CommentQuote