Collapse

Airport Metro - Boost to NPR projects?

Last updated: May 27 2012
7 | Posts
3855 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Metro - Boost to NPR projects?

Hi All,

Recently, I noticed news about High Speed Metro approval from Dwarka to IFFCO Chonk. It appears Palam Vihar has one stop.

Does that not make the NPR projects more attractive? Does it give boost to Palam Vihar, Sector 23, 22 and 21?

There has also been news about POD Taxis and a nodal officer been appointed.

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...ow/7373373.cms

DMRC spokesman Anuj Dayal said that a feasibility study and preparation of a detailed project report (DPR) for this project is underway. "The tentative alignment has already been worked out. The DPR and feasibility study is likely to get completed in next five months. After DPR, things will be clear whether the stretch will be elevated or underground," he added.

Gurgaon will soon get its own Airport Metro line - The Times of India
    Last edited January 30 2011, 08:11 AM. Reason: Added information

Re : Airport Metro - Boost to NPR projects?

Boost

Yes, once the Airport metro route alignment is finalized and the news hits the market, then the whole area around the metro route will see steady appreciation. Thats what happened in Delhi, wherever metro has reached, priced have appreciated before and after the metro services commencement.

Ansal Palam Vihar is one area thats going to benefit a lot from this new route. Despite being one of the plush area, due to not so good connectivity to NH-8, the rates in Palam Vihar are almost 50% of the DLF area. Once the metro is operational and D-Eway construction is over, there is no reason this area can be at par or better than rest of the New Gurgaon. I am expecting steady rise in land rates here for the next 2-3 years.

Just my humble opinion....
    Last edited January 30 2011, 10:01 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Thanks for starting this link.

The good thing is that Gurgaon property market still does not have much hype about the upcoming metro link via Palam Vihar, since the property market is controlled by agents biased towards Golf Course road side projects, which is not surprising as they made their money in that side only.

So once can still buy at Old Delhi Road and sector 111 side projects very cheap. Let the project first get approved. You would see unimaginable appreciation of projects there that would have effect on NPR projects as well.

Comment

Ansal PV Plots

I think the current offer from Ansal API for Palam Vihar plots is much better investment option than the new sectors coming up on D-Eway.

Palam Vihar is an area where all the facilities are already available than compared to new sectors where it will take 3=5 years before a single house is built.

Comment

Originally posted by lovehate View Post
          I think the current offer from Ansal API for Palam Vihar plots is much better investment option than the new sectors coming up on D-Eway.

Palam Vihar is an area where all the facilities are already available than compared to new sectors where it will take 3=5 years before a single house is built.
          How does buying from the Colonizer compare to buying from open market? Pros and cons?

Comment

Originally posted by lovehate View Post

HI
            Could you pl. tell at what price it is offered and size? I also see sense in investeng here.

Comment

I think the following plots are on offer, not sure about the price. You may check with the builder directly.
              Sq Mts
              Sq Yards

C1 685

C II 854

C II 1119

C II 1119 A

C II 1119 B

C II 767

C II 768

C II 799

C II 800

C II 801

D 1989

H 513 A

J 1163 A

C 1871

Comment

For further information & discussion on this topic, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...updates?t=6710
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X