Last updated: December 13 2019
113 | Posts
30475 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vatika G 21 Vakita Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Hi,

I am an looking to buy an apartment in Gurgaon as an end user. My budget is 50-60L. Here, I need an advice from the senior and experienced members about the Vatika's Gurgaon 21 project in Sec 83-84.
    How good the project is?
    Is it worth to buy the property as I had heard some negatives about that project from some people?
    When one can expect that place to be liveable?And what should be the good price as per the market for this property?

Also, pls advice if you have any other project is in your mind, with in my budget and which could be ready to live in couple of years, keeping in mind that I am an end user.
    Last edited December 27 2016, 01:33 PM.

Re : Vatika G 21 Vakita Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Look at this & decide on yr. own . Also search the web for many more of these-

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...%94-15226.html
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Devote some of your time in reading posts with your search, soon you will get answers to your questions.

Comment

Vatika had some issues earlier but seem all sorted out now.
        as far as location is concerned,it has the best location on NH-8 and Dwarka expressway. and maximum premium vatika properties are getting in the market.

I may be wrong..........
        Thanks

Comment

Hi,

G21 is in one of the best location in Gurgaon, because it is in sector 83 (less than 1 km from proposed ISBT/Metro station/NH-8/dwarka express way/SEZ/above all, it is nearyby commercial sector 82A. Yes, they were having some issue with HDFC bank but that is sort out last month now bank is giving 80% loan also.

And vatika township construction 20% already completed.... G21 will give possission in 2013 only.. But its resale value is much higher than orginal booking...project is ready sold out....

Remember sector 83 is going to be as important as Sushant Lock Phase-1 in newgurgaon, there are a lot of development going to happen in that area within 5 years of time ahead.....

And please note there are several reputed builders are also available in that area like Vipul, Mapsko, Universal Aura all of them are well reputed, if any of their project is getting in orginal booking then that is better than G21 (due to price factor), Above all, money is yours and decision has to be taken by you....

Thanks and regards,

Thomas

Comment

LIC, HDFC and PNB banks are giving loans for Gurgaon21 project. It looks like this project has received all approvals.
            Any idea when other projects(lifestyle, city, urban) will receive approvals?
            Originally posted by tom2011a View Post
            G21 is in one of the best location in Gurgaon, because it is in sector 83 (less than 1 km from proposed ISBT/Metro station/NH-8/dwarka express way/SEZ/above all, it is nearyby commercial sector 82A. Yes, they were having some issue with HDFC bank but that is sort out last month now bank is giving 80% loan also.

Comment

There are many property groups are working in Gurgaon. Most of are end users agent. They help in all types of service as well as their commission charges are also affordable. Some of them I know as indiacube group, gurgaonproperties so...on.

Comment

Hello All, I am getting 1776 sqft apartment in Gurgaon 21 at Rs 5050/sqft for original booking...is it a good deal or should i look at resale options where rate quoted is Rs 4200/sqft? Kindly advise. Thanks.

Comment

if you can pay premium, better buy in resale. Vatika is going to Rock once ready
                  Last edited May 10 2012, 08:48 AM.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by prako123 View Post
                    Hello All, I am getting 1776 sqft apartment in Gurgaon 21 at Rs 5050/sqft for original booking...is it a good deal or should i look at resale options where rate quoted is Rs 4200/sqft? Kindly advise. Thanks.
                    After possession all Vatika project price will touch between Rs 8000/sqft to Rs 9000/sqft in next 2 to 3 years because of the location advantage. If you don't have much cash for resale then Rs 5050/sqft for original booking is also not a bad option with bank loan.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X