Vatika G 21 Vakita Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Last updated: December 13 2019
113 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika G 21 Vakita Group Sector 82 Gurgaon

Originally posted by Anilkm View Post
    After possession all Vatika project price will touch between Rs 8000/sqft to Rs 9000/sqft in next 2 to 3 years because of the location advantage. If you don't have much cash for resale then Rs 5050/sqft for original booking is also not a bad option with bank loan.
    Please let me know which of the Vatika project price will touch Rs 9000/sqft in next 2 years so that i can invest fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Anilkm View Post
      After possession all Vatika project price will touch between Rs 8000/sqft to Rs 9000/sqft in next 2 to 3 years because of the location advantage. If you don't have much cash for resale then Rs 5050/sqft for original booking is also not a bad option with bank loan.
      8000-9000 seems unlikely. good if it touches that figure.

I feel 6000-7000 is likely.
      Thanks

Comment

Hi, I am looking at buying property in Gurgain21 from builder. rate is 5400/- (bsp). Any advise on whether it is a good decision or not? Should I wait? Purpose Investment.

Comment

good sir 92 me bestech 5000 me de raha hai aap 83 me near dwarka express way aur nh8 par le rahe ho 5400..better yaaa

Comment

Also the project is at an advanced stage of construction and the road connectivity from NH-8 can be seen.

The toll will also be moved away further. This will make this property very good for investment and end user friendly.

Comment

Road connectivity to G21 from NH8? which road? What I know there is not pakka road to G21 as of now? Please correct.

Comment

I am lost in the maze of Vatika's website.. their website is simply confusing.. not much info is put up on the floor plans, site layout etc... very poorly done site

Comment

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
                  I am lost in the maze of Vatika's website.. their website is simply confusing.. not much info is put up on the floor plans, site layout etc... very poorly done site
                  Heard that their floor plans for earlier high rises are not approved yet, hence no information available and no bank loans.

Comment

Not available for all their projects

Comment

floor plans for seven lamps project is available. I think that project has all approvals and home loan is available too.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X