Do any body have any idea of sector - 9A in gurgaon ????
Is is worth buying a plot there , one of the dealers called me up and offered a very lucarative rates much less than plots on proposed NRP.

Looking forward for your feedback.

regards
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Folke can any one give advice on sector-9A gurgaon

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the rate that you are being offered?

9, 9A HUDA sectors in GGN are one of sectors where prices are comparatively on lower levels when compared to other new sectors like 46, 47.

Also, the connectivity of these sectors with the rest of GGN - at the moment- is not that great. The southern side of NH8 surely commands more premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

The rates being offered are between 38k-43k for 220 mts plot depeding on location.
    Will NPR make any difference to the sector,

can it be considered for investment.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • .......& i have heard that many plots r unauthorized in Sector 9A . Not sure of this, but heard it somewhere, so do check, before taking the plunge .
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ManojA,

The HUda Plot is being offered , it is an outhorised colony , you can see the Masterplan, please advice on the price and potential investment.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I also heard that the rate is around 43K.... with all the euphoria aorund NPR, sector9/9A plots at this rate seems to be a good pick...as these are developed sectors as these sectors were alloted 15 yrs back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gaurav ,

Do you think it will fetch around 20% over next one year????

regards
    CommentQuote