SAS Arcadia sector 83/84

Last updated: February 9 2011
9 | Posts
2521 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS Arcadia sector 83/84

I booked 1.5 yrs back sas arcadia independent 240 sqyd. 2nd floor in vatika india next location sector-83/84. Still after 1.5 yrs there is no progress on project, even bank approvals are not in place. After making lot of calls and mails by its user they given the allotment last november 2010 and told that construction will start in January 2010 with appropriate bank approvals. But still i can't see any progress on this project.

After inquiring few dealers they are offering 7-8 lacs premium for sale of my floor. Please advise should I hold this or go for selling.

Re : SAS Arcadia sector 83/84

Money you invested so far has doubled if not more in last 1.5 yrs. What else can you ask for. Good that they didnt start construction else you would have earned more on less the same on a bigger investment. Sell it off... my suggestion.

Comment

I also suggest sell it. I went to bank today and met one property broker he was saying he gets lot of calls to sell their properties.

Assuming you are getting 100% return and getting offer accept it. And if end user buy in resale in some good builder projects like lavanya (2850), Royalvilla (2900) and other options.

Comment

These 2 are not the best projects... but the point is sell it. Resale market is totally screwed so if you are getting an offer sell it.

Comment

Not really aware on SAS Arcadia, but as there is a huge delay, no proper answers, seemingly fraudulent commitments & since u r getting a good appreciation, it is better to get rid of the tension .

I think, some guys, who r aware on this developer/project need to comment here, before u look at forming a decision on this .
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks to all for your suggestion. I m bit confused, coz I dont have any other property invested and living on rent now. But yes the happier thing is I am able to pay for this project fully without loan(if finishes). My purpose was for living and now a days property rates are so high not seeing affordable projects in my budget. Please suggest

Comment

Regarding Arcadia group, they offer them as "Promoters and builders of Medanta Hospital gurgaon"

Comment

I am agree with you price is high but it will not crash like USA. There are few projects in good price, lowest I see Sare Crescent Park sector 92 direct from builder at 2197-broker discount. In resale you get lower you need to do some research.

Comment

Location for Crescent is so horrible that you'll pull your hair out if you have to stay there even after 5-6 years. But anything in 80+ sectors it should be decent place to live in next few years.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X