I have a Huda plot in sector 57 Gurgaon currently.

I recently heard about from a friend who has invested there about BPTP Amstoria township which is up and coming in sector 102 Gurgaon.

I am currently being offered a rate in excess of 50k for my plot by a interested buyer.

Do you think ?

A) I should sell my plot at this stage looking at the view at investment point of view in the next 3 years?

B)I should look to invest in BPTP Amstoria in a plot as a alternative?

C)What are some of the other alternatives out there in terms of appreciation in the next 3 years ?

Any Feedback and suggestion would be invaluable and greatly appreciated.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cevno
    I have a Huda plot in sector 57 Gurgaon currently.

I recently heard about from a friend who has invested there about BPTP Amstoria township which is up and coming in sector 102 Gurgaon.

I am currently being offered a rate in excess of 50k for my plot by a interested buyer.

Do you think ?

A) I should sell my plot at this stage looking at the view at investment point of view in the next 3 years?

B)I should look to invest in BPTP Amstoria in a plot as a alternative?

C)What are some of the other alternatives out there in terms of appreciation in the next 3 years ?

Any Feedback and suggestion would be invaluable and greatly appreciated.

Amstoria and sector-57 are two different locations. Presently if u r thinking of selling the plot then I think it will be good choice and buy in Amstoria immediately. Amstoria is Luxury township with best Villas coming up and water body in the centre. But you must know that Amstoria plots were only 50 in number and they will be over in a day or two.
    CommentQuote
  • Any other suggestions please?
    CommentQuote
  • if you want to get into another plot by selling the 57... it would be a good idea to go far a plot in the gated community...
    besides amstoria you could also look at G99 plots and may be vipul world plots....

Originally Posted by Cevno
    Any other suggestions please?
    CommentQuote