A new project by Shree Vardhman Promoters and Developers in sector 90. This project is in pre-launch and The details are as follows,

Apartment sizes:

2BHK - 1200/1300 SQFT
3BHK+servent - 1700/1850 SQFT
4BHK+servent - 2300/2500 SQFT

Expected BSP - 2 and 3 BHK - 2645 and 4 BHK - 2600.
Inaugural discount 250.

Car Parking :
OPEN - 1,00,000
Covered - 2,00,000

Floor PLC :
Ground - 125
1st - 100
Second - 60
Third - 50
Park/Green facing - 75
Read more
303 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i have been roaming in that area & could find only either flora or crescent parc in my range..
    CommentQuote
  • I think it's better to stay away from Vardhman Flora...as there is no activity on site since last one year....and also loading appeared to be very high carpet area around 800 sqft for super area of 1300 ft, however please recheck as I am also a new in real estate......
    CommentQuote
  • Vardhman Flora-: I recently bought one 4BHK unit. Rates seem to be prtty high if you go by the builder... but all other projects in the vicinity are at a much much higher rate.
    Moreover when we are saying 2800 / 3000 these are fresh bookings. If you go for resale the rates are much cheaper ( my rate is 2500). After 7 months of research I have seen this is the only project in budget. Things moving on smoothly... Bhumi Pujan done, Cement mixer plant erected...... next step is to start the digging. DLF new town heights is nearing to possesion..... so main roads are coming up quickly ( the present road is not the actual entrance) Actual entrance will be just adjacent to new town heights (DLF) sec 90.

If you budget allows more go for Vatika floors....... or lifestyle/ city homes....

For budget a but less..... go for Flora..... Layout is excellent ( As compared to DLF...)
    facailities in the compound ( butterfly park, Party lawn, club house, Swimming pool, sand pit, jogging track) makes me feel it will be a gem............

I found it worth buying if you buy today somewheer around 2500
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy 2 bhk in vardhman flora with a expected rate in resale 2500-2550/-.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Vardhman Flora

Hello
    This is my first post in this forum and expect the experienced RE experts to help.

Vardhman flors is the only project within my budget on pataudi road, moreover it is also approved by LIC HFL, however I am not comfortable as the builder is quiet new and unknown.

Can you pls advise whether it would be a right decision to book with Vardhman.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalGGN
    Hello
    This is my first post in this forum and expect the experienced RE experts to help.

Vardhman flors is the only project within my budget on pataudi road, moreover it is also approved by LIC HFL, however I am not comfortable as the builder is quiet new and unknown.

Can you pls advise whether it would be a right decision to book with Vardhman.

if it is your first investment than donot start with new/unknown builder to gurgaon real estate...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Could anybody pls let me know the resale price of Flora 2bhk unit.....A dealer told me that it's between 2800-2900 psf....

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • I was quoted 2725 for 13 th floor park facing unit last week

Originally Posted by SanjSain
    Hi,

Could anybody pls let me know the resale price of Flora 2bhk unit.....A dealer told me that it's between 2800-2900 psf....

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • What should be the resale price of 3 bhk now and can we expect premium in another 6 months if we invest today resale prices?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I understand the excavation has already started for the 2BHK towers...the builder is not very well known..but being the first project they will try to be decent just to catch up on Gurgaon market for the future..
    CommentQuote
  • I read in the paper that it is approved by PNB and LIC
    CommentQuote
  • resale price is in between 2800-2900 depends on the location and size of unit.... i bought a 2BHK one month back at 2740 in resale....
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on how much amount is paid till date?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale rate of 3 bhk is between 2600 to 2650. 35% payment has been made to the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the Construction work Started in this project ?
    CommentQuote