DLF Plots, Sector 91 – 92, Gurgaon – Launching?

There is news that DLF is launching plots in Sector 91 and Sector 92 in Gurgaon.

The sizes are 300 and 350 square yards.

Has anyone got any more details on these plots and their possible launch date etc?

Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes , they are , last heard they were planning to launch at 40 k psy !!! HAHAHAHA
    CommentQuote
  • Crazy stuff & by the time they launch & we have a few hundred posts in this thread, it would be nearing 50 K or maybe even more .
    CommentQuote
  • bhai saab jahan 1800 rupees ke flats bik rahe hai , waha 40,000 ka plot rate , waaah re DLF !!! may be it is higher or lower , just heard about this few days back , when was surveying for qvc and other plot options .
    CommentQuote
  • Unrealistic price band is becoming synonym of DLF.If people know,there were maximum withdrawls for their Almeida plots launch in sector 73.I think the developer's strategy formulation might make the Co.go into RED status when the Co.is under debt and then expect people to buy at such a weird rate at such a weird location..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetm
    Unrealistic price band is becoming synonym of DLF.If people know,there were maximum withdrawls for their Almeida plots launch in sector 73.I think the developer's strategy formulation might make the Co.go into RED status when the Co.is under debt and then expect people to buy at such a weird rate at such a weird location..

true alameda is a flop !!!!very limited amount of plots were sold , and the ones who have bought eventually are ina great pickle , they were promised the community with size lesser than 500 sq yds , but now 200-300 sq y plots are also available in this !!!

there are many people wanting to sell at buying rate itself , but unable to find buyer , so is dlf !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Quite correct, i too have similar information on Alameda . All buyers r in a big soup, especially investors . No one is willing to touch these plots, even with a barge pole .

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    true alameda is a flop !!!!very limited amount of plots were sold , and the ones who have bought eventually are ina great pickle , they were promised the community with size lesser than 500 sq yds , but now 200-300 sq y plots are also available in this !!!

there are many people wanting to sell at buying rate itself , but unable to find buyer , so is dlf !!!
    CommentQuote
  • indicatice pricing of plots . 50k - 5 k ..........hahahaha .......... what a joke !!!!:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • ISHANb Bhai kyo dara rahe ho. If it is true then I think G99 as a much-2 better deal for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    ISHANb Bhai kyo dara rahe ho. If it is true then I think G99 as a much-2 better deal for you.

Haha i know , but personally i feel , DLF is not meant for investors anymore !!!
    CommentQuote
  • DLF is meant for investors like Kalmadi, Bhanot, Raja and other scamsters who need more safer place than Swiss Banks to park their funds.
    CommentQuote
  • got a sms asking for rs 10 lakh booking cheque with no details of pricing ans sizes 250 sq yd onwards. want to clarify that sms was for dlf and not uppal
    CommentQuote
  • hahaha the hype has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally Posted by ltnikhil
    got a sms asking for rs 10 lakh booking cheque with no details of pricing ans sizes 250 sq yd onwards
    CommentQuote
  • The same drama of DLF Sector 73 plots/thread is going to be re lived, once again .:D
    CommentQuote
  • clarification

want to clarify the sms was for dlf and not for uppal as undersood by many
    Originally Posted by ltnikhil
    got a sms asking for rs 10 lakh booking cheque with no details of pricing ans sizes 250 sq yd onwards. want to clarify that sms was for dlf and not uppal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    40 K less 3.5 to 4.5 % discount ( not confirmed yet, but 99.9 %, correct ) .

Sahi hai , my known have been looking for plots ~300/350 sq yds in this at 38-39k pricing ...... m expecting good returns from this one , they would also start marketing the project in another few months ,around time when they start development, prices would go higher from there on !!!
    CommentQuote