I heard that Emaar is launching a group housing called The Enclave in GCX with 3 apt sizes about 5700/sqft.

Anyone has any details, opinions?
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes its a part of palm drive on GCX..
    the effective pricing is 5400( 5750less 350)
    sizes are 1895/1920 and 2415 sq ft..

they have priced it in a sane fashion( keeoing in view prices of newer launches)

could be a good option for somebody looking to get a decent size at a ticket size of 1.15-1.3 cr...

Originally Posted by noobinre
    I heard that Emaar is launching a group housing called The Enclave in GCX with 3 apt sizes about 5700/sqft.

Anyone has any details, opinions?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit.
    Do you know if they have released the layout, specs etc? And exact location?
    CommentQuote
  • yes they have released the plans and location... low plc (150 )and cheap car park 150,000... trying to entice the ppl looking at resale on gcx towards them.:)

Originally Posted by noobinre
    Thanks Amit.
    Do you know if they have released the layout, specs etc? And exact location?
    CommentQuote
  • whats the minimum size BHK in this??
    CommentQuote
  • Apartment sizes

Apartment sizes -
    3 Bedroom – 1895 sq. ft., & 1920 sq. ft.
    4 Bedroom – 2415 sq. ft.

Where can I get a e-brochure. Would appreciate if you can help me out here!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    yes its a part of palm drive on GCX..
    the effective pricing is 5400( 5750less 350)
    sizes are 1895/1920 and 2415 sq ft..

they have priced it in a sane fashion( keeoing in view prices of newer launches)

could be a good option for somebody looking to get a decent size at a ticket size of 1.15-1.3 cr...

Once the specs & layout/floor plans are out only then we can find out if pricing is good.

The response to Emerald Floor Select has been muted. So that may have been a factor while pricing this one.

But Palm Drive location is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SDUTTA79
    Apartment sizes -
    3 Bedroom – 1895 sq. ft., & 1920 sq. ft.
    4 Bedroom – 2415 sq. ft.

Where can I get a e-brochure. Would appreciate if you can help me out here!

Here's the brochure. Zero Greens. Floor plans also not good.

No wonder the 5400 price tag.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • anujwadhwa10 months ago
      Zero Greens... YES
      Floor Plan... GOOD
      Very Less Amenities...
      No Underground Parking.
  • the floor plan looks fine to me... yes lack of big green can be an issue for some... still for ppl who opt for non plc unit/want a decent project in a price may cosider this..

Originally Posted by sandelhi
    Here's the brochure. Zero Greens. Floor plans also not good.

No wonder the 5400 price tag.
    CommentQuote
  • It is meant only for the people who are keen on staying CLOSE to city otherwise you can get better apartments/layouts/greens in same price at Emaar Palm Garden.
    CommentQuote
  • But is it still not on EMAAR MGF's website? Plus I called the call centre says it's not a new launch and that no units are left anymore!!
    CommentQuote
  • met the emaar people...
    its a project which was offered to clients of emaar who had booked in an earlier project which didnt get clearence.
    now emaar has released the inventory which they had at hand( about 30 units)
    the const has started and has reached till 2nd floor...
    payment plan says 35% in 120 days and then on 6th floor...
    i think ppl looking at GCX may look at it as the const has started and price looks good....

Originally Posted by SDUTTA79
    But is it still not on EMAAR MGF's website? Plus I called the call centre says it's not a new launch and that no units are left anymore!!
    CommentQuote
  • WHy would someone invest in this project at 5400 + high EDC/IDC where construction has just started!!!

There are othe project on GCX at the same price which are almost ready to move like Close, Escape etc. Also, MGF palm drive is also available in resale at lamost the same price and it's also much ahead in terms of construction.

MGF has yet to deliver a complete project...their all projects are running behind schedule whether on GCX or DLF Ph2. I, personally, won't bet on this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    WHy would someone invest in this project at 5400 + high EDC/IDC where construction has just started!!!

You are right , At present Emaar MGF is very risky. It is better to avoid investing in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, as per some, the best investments r Vatika, Mapsko & Chintels, U may also consider DLF & Unitech, though not providing links for greatness of these two legendary builders, there is enough information in the forum, search for it . Forget, everybody else .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/vatika-group/t-cancellation-allotment-apartment-%93vatika-india-next%94-15226.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-mapsko-builders-complaints-15266.html

http://indiankanoon.org/doc/1494434/

http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appeals/F2/676/282/375730/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    WHy would someone invest in this project at 5400 + high EDC/IDC where construction has just started!!!

Gauran256- Go through the below link before investing any Emaar MGF projects.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/emaar-mgf/t-emaar-mgf-complaints-16441.html

Emaar MGF - Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in
    CommentQuote