here is the thread for discussing the g99 plots:):)
i am posting the project details for reference

Uppal G99, Uppal Groups, Sector 99, Gurgaon

PRICING FOR PLOTTED DEVELOPMENT (w.e.f. 07.01.2011)
• Basic Sale Price (BSP) for plots: Rs. 39,000 per sq yard of plot area
• Following charges are applicable in addition to the above mentioned Basic Sale Price (BSP):
- External Development Charges (EDC): Rs. 337/- per sq ft of plot area
- Infrastructure Development Charges (IDC): Rs. 66/- per sq ft of plot area
- Interest Free Maintenance Security Deposit (IFMS): Rs.100/- psf of permissible built-up area
- Clubhouse Membership Charges (CMC): Rs. 2,00,000/- (mandatory)
- Preferential Location Charges (PLC): 10% of BSP for each preferential location attribute
• Preferential Location Charges will be charged for the following preferential location attribute(s):
- Corner Plot - Plot facing East direction
- Plot facing or adjoining park / greens - Plot facing North-East direction
- Plot with two sides open - Plot facing North direction
• Advance Maintenance Charges for a period of 2 (Two) years shall be payable in advance at the time
of starting construction on the plot. Advance maintenance charges will be calculated at Rs. 2 per sq
feet of permissible built-up area per month.
• Stamp duty and registration fees are payable by the buyer as applicable at the time of possession.
All Government levies and taxes are payable by the buyer at actual as applicable.
• In case of any upward revision of EDC and/ or IDC by the government agencies in future, the
same will be recovered on pro-rata basis.
• Prices are subject to revision/ withdrawal without notice at the company’s sole discretion. Term
and conditions stated herein are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the applicant and are not
exhaustive. For detailed terms and conditions please refer to the Buyer’s Agreement.
Development Linked Payment Plan
Stage Payment
On booking Rs. 10 Lakh
Within 30 days of booking 20% of (BSP + PLC) less booking amount
On commencement of demarcation work of plots 20% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
On commencement of alignment & leveling work for roads 20% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
On commencement of sewerage, drainage & cabling work 20% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
On commencement of road formation 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
On final notice of possession
10% of (BSP + PLC)
+ Stamp duty + Registration charges
+ IFM
Read more
1042 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i am not able to get the location & builder for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • & the rate of 37,635 has been quoted to ISHANb too, we have had discussions on this project through PM's, from the last few days .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    & the rate of 37,635 has been quoted to ISHANb too, we have had discussions on this project through PM's, from the last few days .

Yes but i have closed this now at 37750 as could find only south facing plots for 330 sq yd at price mentioned by you !

I think its better to pay 100 rupees more than to have the tag of south facing plot for life !!! :)

Happy with the investment !! Lets see how things turn out from here on !!1 :)

BTW really amazed at the fact that there are mostly south facing plots left and i could hardly find 1 or 2 decent facing plots !!! Each broker has exclusive and different inventory i guess !!

And by little plots of good facing left i mean plots of smaller sizes , i.e , 330 sq yd !!
    CommentQuote
  • So ISHANb, could u confirm that the rate is less than 39000 ( with discounts ), it is 37635 or for better located ones ( as u say, not aware on this ), 37705 . I am being accused as a broker when i said these plots r available at 37635 .
    CommentQuote
    So ISHANb, could u confirm that the rate is less than 39000 ( with discounts ), it is 37635 or for better located ones ( as u say, not aware on this ), 37705 . I am being accused as a broker when i said these plots r available at 37635 .

Yes co. price as of now is 39000 .
    I am told each broker has a common inventory from co. and a few exclusive plots inventory as well !!

There are only 3 to 4 brokers who are directly dealing with co.
    -One is whom i came to know about from you manoj in pms
    -One is my broker through whom i booked
    -One who is claiming that he has underwritten the entire project and is only seller in the market, which is just a marketing gimmick and i have talked to him to hes also maximum passing on 2 % discount on 39000

Have avoided telling names of brokers here as it is against decorum of the forum !!

I have booked at the price mentioned above yesterday , was told by my broker that since co. is increasing price in week to ten days , they ll only sell very limited plots for now and sell after increase to get better pricing !!
    CommentQuote
    So ISHANb, could u confirm that the rate is less than 39000 ( with discounts ), it is 37635 or for better located ones ( as u say, not aware on this ), 37705 . I am being accused as a broker when i said these plots r available at 37635 .

Lol who is accusing you ??? you are just trying to help out !!!
    CommentQuote
  • ISHANb, forget them, there r many crooked brains here . Please confirm on the rates, which r in my post .
    CommentQuote
    ISHANb, forget them, there r many crooked brains here . Please confirm on the rates, which r in my post .

I have already done that at the price at which i booked 37750 !!
    And you dont need to give confirmation on the pricing issue to anyone buddy !! Now discounts on RE in Gurgaon change/fluctuate everyday !!

It may be that they have decreased discount now , and it is no longer available at the above mentioned prices !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, u r right, forget them .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Yes but i have closed this now at 37750 as could find only south facing plots for 330 sq yd at price mentioned by you !

I think its better to pay 100 rupees more than to have the tag of south facing plot for life !!! :)

Happy with the investment !! Lets see how things turn out from here on !!1 :)

BTW really amazed at the fact that there are mostly south facing plots left and i could hardly find 1 or 2 decent facing plots !!! Each broker has exclusive and different inventory i guess !!

And by little plots of good facing left i mean plots of smaller sizes , i.e , 330 sq yd !!

Congrats buddy :bab (4):

Great investment and Sec 99 has outstanding locational advantage.

I am also keen to invest in piece of land on E-way but would like to wait for Ramprastha plots in Sec 37 D at Ramprastha City.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks durb bhai :)

I hear ramprastha has 150 acres of land or so in the area !!1 And plots there are selling on parchis right now as well !!! And this ramprastha co. has some political backing ?

Is the above info true ?

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Congrats buddy :bab (4):

Great investment and Sec 99 has outstanding locational advantage.

I am also keen to invest in piece of land on E-way but would like to wait for Ramprastha plots in Sec 37 D at Ramprastha City.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Thanks durb bhai :)

I hear ramprastha has 150 acres of land or so in the area !!1 And plots there are selling on parchis right now as well !!! And this ramprastha co. has some political backing ?

Is the above info true ?

Ramprastha has acquired land bank in Sec 37 D and in neighboring sectors of 94 along side the Pataudi road.

The parchi plots of Ramprastha are those Sec 94 area which are almost sold out and buying those can be risky.

The one i am talking about is a part of Ramprastha city which is a 350 acre township at Sec 37 D which comprises of a complete township with schools ( Vasant Valley ) , hospitals, Post office, police station etc and have projects like Edge, Atrium, Skyz and so on

This is a huge township and later down the line they are coming up with villas and plots.

I am waiting for those plots to be launched. Though prices have gone up in the area but i am still expecting decent pricing.

As far as builder's political connection is concerned, almost all the builders are some way or other politically connected else they can't start up their project in Gurgoan. Ramprastha got the land considering D E way and opposite to it is land of Reliance dedicated for SEZ.

Majority of investors had bought Ramprastha Edge at 1900-2100 / sq ft rate and resale is already 3150/ , confirm buyers. All that in 7-8 months.

Not always you make money with branded builders :)
    CommentQuote
  • the g99 plots are in for price revision in a day ot two. expected new price closer to 42 thousand......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the g99 plots are in for price revision in a day ot two. expected new price closer to 42 thousand......

yes , but they ll get revised in a weeks time to 42 k from 39 k !

That is the reason for speedy decision !!!
    :)

BPTP price has been revised from 42.5k to 44k some days back only !

And as far as i know , uppal/qvc-G99 would be worth more than amstoria at possession or may be even before possession !!
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Sector 102 - Lutyens Park (Plots) :-

Plot size : 300 Sq. Yds. (250.84 Sq. Mts) / 500 Sq. Yds. (418.06 Sq. Mts)
    Basic Sales Price : Rs 45000/- per Sq. Yds.
    Inaugural Discount : Rs 1000/- per Sq. Yds.

are they still giving 5% discount for timely payments?

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    yes , but they ll get revised in a weeks time to 42 k from 39 k !

That is the reason for speedy decision !!!
    :)

BPTP price has been revised from 42.5k to 44k some days back only !

And as far as i know , uppal/qvc-G99 would be worth more than amstoria at possession or may be even before possession !!
    CommentQuote