Ireo has soft launched plots in IREO CITY , sector 59,60 at a whopping price of 74,000 per sq yd , half of which is coloured money to be paid upfront and half would be i gues cheque in CLP , they would officially launch them in near future at 1L per sq yd ........

They would also declare whats where exactly in IREO city alongwith that .
Read more
456 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any takers ???? :P
    CommentQuote
  • I know, they r much better than associating with the Drug mafia's guised as builders .
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt , Ireo's land bank is in prime location on GCX.Connectivity for Tata Raisina and Skyon will further improve as a new road is almost complete that goes straight to Raisina that makes it very close to Golf Course Road.

Price band of 74 k looks on the higher side but i feel it can be justified as the stretch is almost complete with roads being carpeted and the place would be liveable in 1 year or so with Raisina possession would be due in 6 months to 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo is trying to be the best at least in prices :) first skyon and now plots. Do they really have such a good name in GGN and Indian RE? They are yet to deliver even a single successful project and have not even finalized contractor for VV. They are launching projects left and right. Are they capable of handling these many projects?
    CommentQuote
  • This is totally unjustified rate. I don't think any sane investor will buy this. But these will still sell, may be at a slower pace, because investing black money in Swiss Banks is not that safe now. And Gurgaon is a little Switzerland in the making, if not by Infra or scenery but by black money station.
    I am loving it....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dsinghca

Calling Mayawati, Raja, Kalmadi, Sharad Pawar etc.....Aa jao, Aa jao raste ka maal saste mein!!!:bab (59):

loving it. too good dude!
    CommentQuote
  • A good one . LOL .:D:bab (45):

"Calling Mayawati, Raja, Kalmadi, Sharad Pawar etc.....Aa jao, Aa jao raste ka maal saste mein!!!":bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo has finalised their contruction partner that is L&T and the kind of expertise they are engaging looks great.

Ireo has hired a global consultancy firm for their highrise projects namely "WEB STRUCTURES" for assistance for their 175 meter high residential towers in VV with 50 floors and also for 40 floors tower B in Skyon in sector 60.

"WEB STRUCTURES" is the civil , structural and geotechnical engineering consultancy which has engineered more than 52 world renowned skyscrapers around the world.

I feel , Ireo will surpass DLF in times to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai, hum sab ( who all r commenting ) main se, yeh plots kharedeena wala koi nahi hai, hum saab gupey lada rahe hai, hamare, chakkar main ( thinking us as serious buyers ), yeh plots kharred na dalna .:bab (45): l.:D:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • If there is coloured component involved in the price, it will sell. Their are number of people looking for avenues to invest their black money which is otherwise lying useless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetm
    Ireo has finalised their contruction partner that is L&T and the kind of expertise they are engaging looks great.

Ireo has hired a global consultancy firm for their highrise projects namely "WEB STRUCTURES" for assistance for their 175 meter high residential towers in VV with 50 floors and also for 40 floors tower B in Skyon in sector 60.

"WEB STRUCTURES" is the civil , structural and geotechnical engineering consultancy which has engineered more than 52 world renowned skyscrapers around the world.

I feel , Ireo will surpass DLF in times to come.

Good for investors like me :)

btw, has L&T been finalized for VV as well? I didn't know this.
    CommentQuote
  • frankly speaking ... the idea of ireo city is very tempting and mouth watering , the kind of things they are bragging about , dont know if they would even be able to do that .

No doubts these plots would surpass nirvana plots on possession any given day ..... But the fact is it is very pricy .

I feel IREO is a big player but a very cowardly one too , it is selling 10-20 acre ke projects with negligible USP's and unjustifiable BSP's... they dont have the confidence to sell one BIG project that is why they are getting small and negligible USP's in each small project .

Just to point out ireo Grand Arch has USP of an Arch shaped building , Victory valley has USP of 175 m tall just one building , Skyon has USP space age homes (jisme they are just providing s , all hardwares for automation have to be bought by you) ......whereas M3M golf estate also has an Arch building , Has 2 - 170 m Tall buildings(twin towers) , also has provision of space age homes .....al in one ....plus many more pluses lik 9 hole par 3 reversible golf course , rooftop jogging tracks , 1.5 L sq ft club , and many clubs in one in each 3-4 buildings , 75 acres and much more .
    And on top of that it has the best location compared to all the launched projects .

I dont know why have people bought SKYON ?? It is the biggest downer of all the projects ......

And also plotted development would also be just of 300 plots , out of which only 125 have been relaesed....

Not worth your penny unless you just have to dump your money and forget about it .....

It should/would give good appreciation in future but if u tink of the ROI it wont be that good !!!

My only problem is ab kahi yeh launch brahma waalo ko bhi na masta de and they also launch at extragavant pricing ..!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • VV contract given to LT....
    the pricing of plots is insane...............
    Originally Posted by raja625
    Ireo is trying to be the best at least in prices :) first skyon and now plots. Do they really have such a good name in GGN and Indian RE? They are yet to deliver even a single successful project and have not even finalized contractor for VV. They are launching projects left and right. Are they capable of handling these many projects?
    CommentQuote
  • I think we should complain about these kind of builders those are indulging in Bad practices like taking colored money to IT dept ... Amazed to see how this all is done in open and nobody cares.. only end users suffer...

Can anybody suggest how and where to report such activities..

We should do something for the country guys .. what you say ??

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Ireo has soft launched plots in IREO CITY , sector 59,60 at a whopping price of 74,000 per sq yd , half of which is coloured money to be paid upfront and half would be i gues cheque in CLP ,
    CommentQuote
  • seems like no body in interested in exposing such cheat builders...

anybody has any idea how to report or tip off concerned govt agencies on this malpractice..
    CommentQuote