Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by dsinghcaNew project by Unitech - 2/3 BHK starting 60 lac.
This is the SMS I just received, any more info...please share.
Price 5400 - 5800 psfCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hsgulatiPrice 5400 - 5800 psf
Just now spoke to the number metioned in Text message & details so far available are -
BSP - Rs. 5500
Inagural discount - Rs. 500
Area - 1150 - 2 BHK / 1550 - 3 BHK
No of Units on sale as of now - 100
Layout - not available as of now
Location - Sector 70 just before Vista on the main GCE main raod.
Specifications - Normal / Non premium
- Yes, i too heard about this . It is supposed to be next to Vistas . Premium specs - Italian marble flooring, modular kitchen, AC's .CommentQuote0Flag
- prasoond, r u sure on the specs. ? I have been given some different information . Maybe, i have the wrong information here .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MANOJaprasoond, r u sure on the specs. ? I have been given some different information . Maybe, i have the wrong information here .
I also had the understanding that these are AC apartment with (partly) premium specifications. But i have been told that these are normal specifications. Lets see if any other member can update us on this. Dealer i spoke with was rushing up on info, i may have heard it incorrectly.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, things would be clearer in a day or two .CommentQuote0Flag
- any more info on the project....we have a benchmark in Vista and which is 4200 in resale, unless the project is premium specs it can not justify the 5000 + price levelsCommentQuote0Flag
- ........& also, with the financial woes of Unitech & the 2G scam, how safe is the investment ?CommentQuote0Flag
- It can be a good project is it is near 5000 and with premium specsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit001It can be a good project is it is near 5000 and with premium specs
New launch at this price will definitely push the resale prices for Vista/Sunbreeze.CommentQuote0Flag
- Price is too high. Besides Radia tapes and 2G scam scares the hell out of me.CommentQuote0Flag
- Just a thought - If after Raja, Unitech owner is arrested what will happen to Unitech projects? Will those continue????CommentQuote0Flag
- ANY MORE INFORMATION ON THE EXACT PRICING AND SPECSCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dsinghcaJust a thought - If after Raja, Unitech owner is arrested what will happen to Unitech projects? Will those continue????
Raja is a scapegoat for many politicians under 2G scam...
I see very less possibility of any corporate being arrested..
check the complete list of companies involved.. 2G spectrum scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaCommentQuote0Flag
- are there no takers for this one
Tinesha, Bishan, AmitMM - whats ur views on this one...
I always feel that it is always better to take risk with projects which are in areas which will develop faster...
This is main gurgain and may be better than D way and NH8 ProjectsCommentQuote0Flag