New project by Unitech - 2/3 BHK starting 60L
This is the SMS I just received, any more info...please share.
Read more
2934 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dsinghca
    New project by Unitech - 2/3 BHK starting 60 lac.
    This is the SMS I just received, any more info...please share.

Price 5400 - 5800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hsgulati
    Price 5400 - 5800 psf

Just now spoke to the number metioned in Text message & details so far available are -

BSP - Rs. 5500
    Inagural discount - Rs. 500
    Area - 1150 - 2 BHK / 1550 - 3 BHK
    No of Units on sale as of now - 100
    Layout - not available as of now
    Location - Sector 70 just before Vista on the main GCE main raod.
    Specifications - Normal / Non premium

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i too heard about this . It is supposed to be next to Vistas . Premium specs - Italian marble flooring, modular kitchen, AC's .
    CommentQuote
  • prasoond, r u sure on the specs. ? I have been given some different information . Maybe, i have the wrong information here .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    prasoond, r u sure on the specs. ? I have been given some different information . Maybe, i have the wrong information here .

Hi Manoja,

I also had the understanding that these are AC apartment with (partly) premium specifications. But i have been told that these are normal specifications. Lets see if any other member can update us on this. Dealer i spoke with was rushing up on info, i may have heard it incorrectly.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, things would be clearer in a day or two .
    CommentQuote
  • any more info on the project....we have a benchmark in Vista and which is 4200 in resale, unless the project is premium specs it can not justify the 5000 + price levels
    CommentQuote
  • ........& also, with the financial woes of Unitech & the 2G scam, how safe is the investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • It can be a good project is it is near 5000 and with premium specs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    It can be a good project is it is near 5000 and with premium specs

New launch at this price will definitely push the resale prices for Vista/Sunbreeze.
    CommentQuote
  • Price is too high. Besides Radia tapes and 2G scam scares the hell out of me.
    CommentQuote
  • Just a thought - If after Raja, Unitech owner is arrested what will happen to Unitech projects? Will those continue????
    CommentQuote
  • ANY MORE INFORMATION ON THE EXACT PRICING AND SPECS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dsinghca
    Just a thought - If after Raja, Unitech owner is arrested what will happen to Unitech projects? Will those continue????

Raja is a scapegoat for many politicians under 2G scam...
    I see very less possibility of any corporate being arrested..

check the complete list of companies involved.. 2G spectrum scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CommentQuote
  • are there no takers for this one

Tinesha, Bishan, AmitMM - whats ur views on this one...

I always feel that it is always better to take risk with projects which are in areas which will develop faster...

This is main gurgain and may be better than D way and NH8 Projects
    CommentQuote