New project by Unitech - 2/3 BHK starting 60L
This is the SMS I just received, any more info...please share.
Read more
2934 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sumitleekha
    Hi. As an investment which project one would recommend in sector 68,69,70 ... Budget 80 lac approx and since it's for investment payment to the builder should be max 40%.

So for around 32L outflow for the above sectors you can look at Unitech SP, Crestview or Supertech new launch (sec 68)..... Others Shree Vardhman and Krrish Florence Estate (only for government employees)..... Majority of projects in sector 69 are near completion so don't fit your criteria

I do not recommend any or all of them, just enlisting as per your budget.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 68,69,70

Shane,

Any specific reason for not recommending investment in any of the projects you mentioned. although i see a good appreciation in time to come due to SPR.

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shane,

If you are not recommending any project mentioned by you above then pls suggest few project with a buget of ~80 lac as an investment in GGN and why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabhgoel
    Shane,

Any specific reason for not recommending investment in any of the projects you mentioned. although i see a good appreciation in time to come due to SPR.

rgds

Sorry, what I meant was that it's a platter of projects that I am enlisting in no order of priority, you need to choose as per your research :) Pardon the confusion.

SPR is definitely the MOST UNDERVALUED area in Gurgaon as of now. People are going ga-ga over new Ggn and DEW but not SPR due to slow construction and visibility. I would highly recommend sectors 69,70 specifically because of its super close proximity to the fully-functional Sohna road. Once the t-point is sorted out the SPR would be complete and see a spurt in prices. The next spurt would be once the above projects see the light of construction.

Right across the road in sectors 67 etc. projects are at 7500+ and park view city (RTM) less than a km from sector-70 at 10000+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitleekha
    Hi Shane,

If you are not recommending any project mentioned by you above then pls suggest few project with a buget of ~80 lac as an investment in GGN and why?

Please see the above response.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shane

What should be ideal price to sell the project at and get out of it in Sector 70, if the holding power is either upto this Diwali or Next Diwali (2014)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    Hi Shane

What should be ideal price to sell the project at and get out of it in Sector 70, if the holding power is either upto this Diwali or Next Diwali (2014)

Bro, it depends on what rate you booked and what are the premium/returns that you are looking at? It's a personal thing..... 6200-6300 resale is a decent deal..... I just wish we knew when the EC will come, coz that would result in a significant jump in prices, but this waiting game is killing and it's been more than 2 yrs now.

I don't see the prices increasing by much upto Diwali and anyways you wud not be paying anything more to the builder. Till next Diwali, who freakin' knows, EC vs No EC, SPR t-point vs. status quo..... I mean what if Unitech doesn't start construction even after EC? It's too ambiguous but that's the gamble that RE is.....

As an end user, start looking at other options, this project won't be delivered before 5 yrs..... As an investor, sit back and savour the Gurgaon RE price hike..... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Bro, it depends on what rate you booked and what are the premium/returns that you are looking at? It's a personal thing..... 6200-6300 resale is a decent deal..... I just wish we knew when the EC will come, coz that would result in a significant jump in prices, but this waiting game is killing and it's been more than 2 yrs now.

I don't see the prices increasing by much upto Diwali and anyways you wud not be paying anything more to the builder. Till next Diwali, who freakin' knows, EC vs No EC, SPR t-point vs. status quo..... I mean what if Unitech doesn't start construction even after EC? It's too ambiguous but that's the gamble that RE is.....

As an end user, start looking at other options, this project won't be delivered before 5 yrs..... As an investor, sit back and savour the Gurgaon RE price hike..... :)

Not an end user, this is for investment purpose...Picked up last year at 5400.
    So ideally if SPR is made and construction starts..Then what rate can one expect..The reason I am asking is so that I know the right time/price to exit and not wait any further.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Today morning saw hectic activity on the SPR T Point. 2-3 JCB's and a few truck ferrying the material. Guess it is finally happening :). Can someone please validate...
    CommentQuote
  • GUYS HERE WE GO EC HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR UNITECH SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!

Item No. Environmental Clearance for the Proposed 27.4 acres “Group Housing Project” at Sector-70, Village- Badshahpur, & Fazilpur, District- Gurgaon, Haryana by M/s Unitech Ltd.
    The recommendation of SEAC to accord Environmental Clearance was earlier considered in the 51st meeting of SEIAA held on 15-05-2013, wherein it was decided to refer back this case to SEAC with the advice to get the revised EIA on the updated baseline data; appraise the same and send its recommendations accordingly. The SEAC in its 86th meeting held on 09-07-2013, appraised the revised EIA on the updated data and compared the same with the earlier baseline data permitted by SEAC to use the same for preparation of EIA report. The SEAC observed that there is insignificant variation in the values and are within permissible tolerance limits the SEAC was of the view that the mitigation measures already provided by the project proponent are in order and again recommended to accord environmental clearance by imposing stipulations stated therein as per earlier recommendation. It was found that the project proponent has proposed to develop residential Group Housing project on a plot area of 27.4 acres (110883.69 sqmt.). The total built up area shall be 239720.76 sqmt. Thus project activity is covered under category 8 (b) of the schedule annexed to the Notification. The Group Housing complex shall comprise of 5 Types of Residential Towers, 1416 nos. of Dwelling units, 250 nos. of EWS units, 142 nos. of Servant units, Convenient shopping, Primary school, Nursery school, Community building, 2 Basements for parking and services like STP, WTP. The maximum height of the building shall be 58.4 meter. The total water requirement shall be 1227 KLD. The fresh water requirement shall be 772 KLD. The waste water generation shall be 952 KLD, which will be treated in the STPs of 1220 KLD (600 KLD, 620 KLD) capacities leading to zero exit discharge.
    The recommendation of SEAC and details of project proposal was considered in the today’s meeting in the presence of representative of the project proponent. Detailed discussions were held regarding existence of revenue rasta, HT wire, solid waste management, Green belt development plan, water requirement, its source and calculation, Ambient Air Quality (AAQ) within the project area etc. The representative of the project proponent submitted an undertaking with the declaration that they will not encroach revenue rasta, and shall develop facility for conversion of organic waste through composting within the project area. The project proponent shall not raise any construction activity in the ROW reserved/acquired for High Tension Wire passing through the project area and shall maintain horizontal and vertical ROW as required under Indian Electricity Rules, 1956/DHBVN latest instructions. The representative of the project proponent also submitted detailed report on solid waste management. It was found that the project proponent has proposed to provide taxi stand/car parking and water body in the ROW of HT line. The Authority directed the project proponent to relocate the proposed taxi stand/ car parking in some other area of the project and also replace the space earmarked for water body with the green area, the representative of the project proponent submitted the revised plan accordingly. The representative of the project proponent was also advised to submit Rain Water Harvesting calculations @45m/hr. The representative of the project proponent submitted the same. It was noticed that the values of parameters PM10 and PM2.5 are exceeding the prescribed limits and the project proponent has not suggested adequate mitigation measures in the Environmental Management Plan. The representative of the project proponent assured the Authority that they will provide water sprinkling system in the project area to suppress the dust in addition to the already suggested mitigation measures in the EMP. The representative of the project proponent submitted an undertaking in this regard.

It was also noticed that the validity of license no 204 of 2008 which is part of project area has lapsed on 12-12-2012. The representative of the project proponent informed the Authority that they have already submitted application for renewal of the said license and submitted an undertaking that they will submit the copy of valid license within in 3 months period.

After detailed deliberations, the Authority decided to agree with the recommendations of SEAC to accord Environment Clearance to this project subject to submission of copy of valid license within a period of 3 months as stated in the undertaking given by the project proponent. Accordingly the letter of Environmental Clearance will be issued after submission of valid license.
    CommentQuote
  • This is good news, hopefully we should see the construction starting in next couple of months.
    CommentQuote
  • Conditional EC Granted

In which meeting of SEIAA this conditional EC is granted to Unitech - South Park.

I am not able to find this approval in minuted of 53rd meeting of SEIAA held on 14-06-2013.

kindly advise...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saurabh... Check the 55th meeting minutes of SEIAA at given link Welcome to SEIAA Haryana..... Looks like the EC will be granted in next 3 months... The minutes doesn't mention the name of the project, but does mention sector 70 project of unitech...so I assume its south park.... Finally a Relief!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • this is great news finally... but what does the below point mean in d clearance? a public road will be going through the complex??

imposing the following condition in addition to the usual conditions in practice-
    The project proponent shall ensure that no construction activity is undertaken on surface of revenue rasta passing through the project area.
    The project proponent shall indicate the width and length of revenue rasta passing through the project area on sign board and shall display the same at both the ends of revenue rasta stretch, for awareness of public. Sign board shall also display the message that this is public rasta/road and any citizen can use it. There shall not be any gate with or without guards on revenue rasta and passage through the revenue rasta shall remain fully unobstructed.
    CommentQuote