New project by Unitech - 2/3 BHK starting 60L
This is the SMS I just received, any more info...please share.
Read more
2934 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • .........but vinay Bhai, the question is, how many people r booking Vistas at 4750, maybe guys who have the issue of colored money ? Most of what i know, is resale happening ( that is also pretty slow, but better than the state of original bookings ), original booking for most projects is down the dumps .

Any body has any info. on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    .........but vinay Bhai, the question is, how many people r booking Vistas at 4750, maybe guys who have the issue of colored money ? Most of what i know, is resale happening ( that is also pretty slow, but better than the state of original bookings ), original booking for most projects is down the dumps .

Any body has any info. on this ?

Actually there is no fresh inventory available for Vista and resales are happening at 4200 level. Also the company quoted price of 4750 does include EDC/IDC ( correct me if I am wrong here ). So effective bsp rate is 4400.

When NH8/eway projects are touching 3800-4200 levels, these prices seems justifiable now. It's all relativity factor.
    CommentQuote
  • there is so much confusion on the resale price of vista when the company quoted price of 4750 is inclusive of edc idc which means 4400 exclusind edc idc....

how can the resale price of 4200 be inclusive of edc idc.

if it is excluding edc/idc which means it is only 200 less than the company price of 4400 (as calculated above)

Can somebody clear this confusion.....
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM, vinay - could you throw some light on the above mentioned issue
    CommentQuote
  • I will explain the question again

Company price inc of edc/idc - 4750
    Company price exc of edc/idc - 4400

IF the quoted resale price of 4200 excludes edc/idc it is just 200 cheaper tha company price which does not make sense......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I will explain the question again

IF the quoted resale price of 4200 excludes edc/idc it is just 200 cheaper tha company price which does not make sense......

I think company doesn't have any fresh bookings available for 2/3 bhk sizes. AmitMM can throw more light here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I will explain the question again

My bad... 4750 is bsp price and not inclusive of edc/idc.
    Here is the price list http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/pricelist-vistas-gurgaon.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Friends go slow with unitech just now watched news in CNN IBN that ED has found proof of unitech involvement in 2G scam and bribes payment trail...

It will be risky to invest at this point of time in unitech projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Very much agree to this . I have been saying this all along . Investing here right now could be risky .

Originally Posted by manu813
    Friends go slow with unitech just now watched news in CNN IBN that ED has found proof of unitech involvement in 2G scam and bribes payment trail...

It will be risky to invest at this point of time in unitech projects...
    CommentQuote
  • any more information on the project??

still no conformations??
    CommentQuote
  • amit bhai ... read in some thread you wanted my comments on this project , so replying here , sorry for the late response , lately have not been too glued to the forum because of more of madness :bab (45): and less of REAL DISCUSSIONS !!!

anyways coming back to the topic here , I am really not that interested in UNITECH projects anymore , seeing the quality of delivery in their recent projects , 2G scam is something not to be too worried about for UNITECH's realty ventures ,

Price of 5400 is in no way justifiable , according to me the best price to enter it would have been maximum 4200-4300 , and even for an end user or first time investor it should be not more than 4700-4800 according to the current market scenario .

Someone said this is on the main GC ex road , it is completely false information , its not at all on GC ex , but on SOUTHERN PERIPHERAL ROAD also known as SPR .

The project is not worth it as of now . Today only even after revision of prices by unitech , my broker has offered me harmony ready towers at 5700 direct from co. , and didnt ask for further discounts may be there are some there ,why not go for that instead ???

This sector 70 project is not worth its money .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree to yr. comments on the project, Ishan .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    amit bhai ... read in some thread you wanted my comments on this project , so replying here , sorry for the late response , lately have not been too glued to the forum because of more of madness :bab (45): and less of REAL DISCUSSIONS !!!

anyways coming back to the topic here , I am really not that interested in UNITECH projects anymore , seeing the quality of delivery in their recent projects , 2G scam is something not to be too worried about for UNITECH's realty ventures ,

Price of 5400 is in no way justifiable , according to me the best price to enter it would have been maximum 4200-4300 , and even for an end user or first time investor it should be not more than 4700-4800 according to the current market scenario .

Someone said this is on the main GC ex road , it is completely false information , its not at all on GC ex , but on SOUTHERN PERIPHERAL ROAD also known as SPR .

The project is not worth it as of now . Today only even after revision of prices by unitech , my broker has offered me harmony ready towers at 5700 direct from co. , and didnt ask for further discounts may be there are some there ,why not go for that instead ???

This sector 70 project is not worth its money .

Bishan bhai, I agree to your points to some extent if one is looking for end use or has more cash to invest. With the same logic, no one would have gone for Godrej/Bestech/other projects on NH8 since you have ready to move properties in main gurgaon at similar/close rate.

This area will always enjoy connectivity benefits to Nh8 and Sohna Rd. Tata/DLF are coming opposite the Rd. 4200/4300 price for NPR is like day dreaming when you have NH8/eway projects asking the same rate.

Any ways, this discussion is just speculation right now. There is no clear information on specifications/prices yet.
    CommentQuote
  • hehe ... that is what i said , until and unless there is an eye catching USP or the price is too attractive , i wont enter a project . So for me since i dont think there would be any USp in the project , the price should be attractive , which isnt . And even for an end user my take is it shouldnt be more than 4700-4800 .

DLF TATA ki toh baat hi niraali hai sir , pata nahi yeh projects ko kharid koun raha hai , as u n i both know we both wouldnt enter at such a price .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Bishan bhai, I agree to your points to some extent if one is looking for end use or has more cash to invest. With the same logic, no one would have gone for Godrej/Bestech/other projects on NH8 since you have ready to move properties in main gurgaon at similar/close rate.

This area will always enjoy connectivity benefits to Nh8 and Sohna Rd. Tata/DLF are coming opposite the Rd. 4200/4300 price for NPR is like day dreaming when you have NH8/eway projects asking the same rate.

Any ways, this discussion is just speculation right now. There is no clear information on specifications/prices yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ishantbhai for your comments. I agree 4700-4800 should be the right price for this project.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    hehe ... that is what i said , until and unless there is an eye catching USP or the price is too attractive , i wont enter a project . So for me since i dont think there would be any USp in the project , the price should be attractive , which isnt . And even for an end user my take is it shouldnt be more than 4700-4800 .

DLF TATA ki toh baat hi niraali hai sir , pata nahi yeh projects ko kharid koun raha hai , as u n i both know we both wouldnt enter at such a price .
    CommentQuote