Collapse

New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon - Suggestions on Plot Investment

Last updated: April 3 2014
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon - Suggestions on Plot Investment

Yes, i almost agree with vinay. It is a decent place to stay . I visit it quite often, a friend stays in Ansal's Palam Vihar . It has some issues, but almost all places have some . The major present negative being the connectivity, as i said in some thread, earlier on & as also said by vinays .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• himanibnl09
      himanibnl09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there any problem regarding quality of water

Originally posted by vinays View Post
    I am originally from Ggn and an end user. I think Palam Vihar is a beautiful colony - more peaceful and beautifully laid out than any other colony in Ggn. The air is fresh and greenry and landscape makes you feel that you are away from the maddening crowds of NCR.

The Bungalows in PV compete with any in the best of neighborhoods in NCR. The people living there include a large number of Ex Army officers. Now there are two major hospitals in the area and malls.

The only issue used to be was connectivity - which is being solved with NPR and the new Metro connection from Airport to IFFCO chonk. The Tuktuk and the other auto service also have changed the landscape.

If you can afford Palam Vihar - 70K/Yard why would you not be able to afford a car?

I agree that the roads could be better - but there is work being done on that.

Let us be honest - where is crime any less. Even in GK people don't walk on the streets after dark in winter. Not saying that things need not improve.

PV is a great place to live (IMHO) if you are not mad about living in a market place or right in front of a highway.
    Vinay, though I agree with you on some points that it is a beautiful colony with pretty houses but I also beg to differ on a lot of other points. I grew up in South Delhi and family's been an end user in Gurgaon since decades. I have seen Gurgaon developing in front of my eyes, especially DLF and Palam Vihar. So, I can safely say about both GK and Palam Vihar that difference is night and day. In GK, South Ex or Def col you can walk in and out at any time of night. Palam Vihar is one of the crime hubs of Gurgaon. I am not saying that they are murders or kidnappings. But yes, in petty crimes like chain snatching, robberies, vehicle thefts etc. Palam Vihar leads all of Gurgaon. In years nothing major has been done to improve it's connectivity with other parts of Gurgaon. In my opinion, it's cons outweigh it's pros but again it is just my perception and I mean no offense to anyone.

Comment

Misleading??? It was about NEW PALAM VIHAR

Hi friends,

Sorry for misleading you....I was not talking about Ansal Palam vihar...as everybody knows it is one of the best location in NCR, this area rate per sq is not less AND INVESTMENT OPTION IS ALSO RARE.....

But I was talking about new palam vihar (NEAR DHARAM COLONY) and its adj area.........but the user was asking about new palam vihar.. I hope, there plots are available in cheap rate.......

But as per newspaper reports and hariyana sports minister quote: new palam vihar and certain portion of ashok vihar is under govt consideration for approval....I don't know how much time it will take....
      Last edited March 10 2011, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Bhai logo here is my take

If there is population buy it blindly - risk to hai but what ever experience I have I know that agar population hai to govt kabhi nahi demolish karegi - yaar votes ka sawal hai.

want examples - look around 3000 plus colonies in delhi.

I spent my weekend in my friends house in Krishna park Deoli in South Delhi. Was amazed - you can walk out 2 o clock in morning and guess what you can still find people on the road - yes there are short comings like no greenery - cramped roads, water problem but who cares - the prices go up thus you make money on your investment - the moment house is built renters queue up so nice yield - arre om vihar ho ya new palam vihar sab ke prices uppar he jaani hai.

However my personal pick - Om vihar which is right next to Uttam nagar Metro station

Rohit

Comment

If u have the money to risk & can afford to loose a big packet without blinking an eyelid or u r so desperate that u can try anything, risk anything, then only go for unauthorized colonies .

Better to be safe than sorry .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            If u have the money to risk & can afford to loose a big packet without blinking an eyelid or u r so desperate that u can try anything, risk anything, then only go for unauthorized colonies .

Better to be safe than sorry .
            LOL,

Risking crores on Unitech Grande - or Millions on DLF NTH - Or Buying plots where no human being is to be seen for 15 years -

I would bet my money where I see people living than on the dreams.

Just to remind the challenge is still open and btw - copper did what I said in open forum.

People should "Prove" themselves before saying a word.

Rohit

Comment

People giving advise of investing in illegal colonies & throwing challenges, at the drop of the hat . Read my comment carefully, i said, if u have the money to risk & throw, u can go ahead .Tch, Tch, no point in arguing with such people .

P.S - I am not invested in Unitech Grande or DLF NTH . People can say anything, just to prove a point . I do not need to prove anything, u can claim to be Warren Edward Buffett or the President of USA or Katrina Kaif in the forum . None of my concern .LOL .
              Last edited March 10 2011, 09:02 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

ROFL - people buying bptp resort at a wrong time says cannot argue with me - joke of the 2011

rohit

Comment

LOL . This guy is dreaming . I am not invested in BPTP, anywhere . Joke of the century .That builder is never even considered . I know, he is yr. favorite . Somebody, correctly asked, " what r u smoking these days " ?

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16592.html

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                    Bhai logo here is my take

If there is population buy it blindly - risk to hai but what ever experience I have I know that agar population hai to govt kabhi nahi demolish karegi - yaar votes ka sawal hai.

want examples - look around 3000 plus colonies in delhi.

I spent my weekend in my friends house in Krishna park Deoli in South Delhi. Was amazed - you can walk out 2 o clock in morning and guess what you can still find people on the road - yes there are short comings like no greenery - cramped roads, water problem but who cares - the prices go up thus you make money on your investment - the moment house is built renters queue up so nice yield - arre om vihar ho ya new palam vihar sab ke prices uppar he jaani hai.

However my personal pick - Om vihar which is right next to Uttam nagar Metro station

Rohit
                    I know that every person is entitled to his or her own opinion but those were some of the most ill advised comments I have ever seen. Maybe you have more money than you can put up in a bank but everyone isn't like you. Nobody cares about what friends or friend's son's daughter's friends do. Advise what is pragmatic and you can do or have done rather than just comment for the sake of commenting. Do you have even any clue what all problems an illegal colony brings up? Even though DLF NTH or BPTP projects or any such project might not be viable option right now but hey they are atleast legal options and you are atleast guaranteed power and water supply. Good luck to you with this type of thinking

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X