The news is on the web (cannot provide the link, since it is on a broker's website ) -

Price Increase w.e.f. 10/03/11

Project
Revised BSP (Rs per sq ft)
Revised EDC + IDC (Rs per sq ft
The Close (N)
The Close (S)
Fresco
Escape
Harmony
World Spa
Sunbreeze
Vistas
Exquisite (Tower -A1, A2, J2)
Exquisite (Tower –J1 – VRV)
5,500 +
200 /- (Mandatory-VRV )

South City II Floors BSPs to remain the same - Inaugural Discount stands withdrawn by 50%

Espace Premiere BSP to remain the same - Inaugural Discount stands withdrawn by 50%
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • will they be able to sell if they were not able to sell entire inventory even at lesser rates
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, 2G scam ki jo penalty impose hogi, uski bhi recovery karni hai, Unitech nai .:D
    CommentQuote
  • Is this to augment the sale of their new project south park in sector 70.After all they will have to justify the rates of their new project.
    CommentQuote
  • arrey i think its a good thing that they have revised the prices , this will also pick up prices in resale and previous investors would benefit .

Its also good for the unitech side of GC ex .... they are one of the cheapest options available of Gc ex with maximum construction done !!! Its time investors get their dues on the unitech side of gc ex as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj-bhai

bechare unitech investors ko bhi thoda paise kamaney do !!

mere jaise log 3 saal se wait kar rahe hein :)

But on a more serious note - rates are still cheaper than other properites on GCX - other properties are still on papers only and are at least 3 years away from posession - so this is still value for money - don't you think so ?

Ishan-bhai

thank you supporting Unitech investors - need your moral support - as we still have long way to go - at least 9-12 months away from posession. Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cautious_guy
    Manoj-bhai
    bechare unitech investors ko bhi thoda paise kamaney do !!
    mere jaise log 3 saal se wait kar rahe hein :)

Cautious-guy, Which project you have invested and when? Pre-recession projects took the hit for all builders and are coming out slowly. Unitech investors who entered in 2009 or early 2010 in new peojects are enjoying 100-150% ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Cautious-guy, Which project you have invested and when? Pre-recession projects took the hit for all builders and are coming out slowly. Unitech investors who entered in 2009 or early 2010 in new peojects are enjoying 100-150% ROI.

I invested in escape/harmoney in Jan 2007 i.e pre-recession - so for me it has been looooong wait BUT just that since I had holding power I did not exit in 2008 or 2009.

You are right those who invested in 2009 are enjoyng 100% gains - unfortunately I am not that fortunate.
    CommentQuote
  • bade bhai what were the rates pre-revision?
    CommentQuote
  • All rates r there in the first post .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    All rates r there in the first post .

If I am reading the format correctly, the pre-revision rates are not there. These are the post-revision rates.
    Wanted to compare both....no biggie if you don't have the info.
    CommentQuote
  • Nope, i do not have it, maybe some lover of Unitech can help . I am no admirer of this builder .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The news is on the web (cannot provide the link, since it is on a broker's website ) -

Price Increase w.e.f. 10/03/11

Project
    Revised BSP (Rs per sq ft)
    Revised EDC + IDC (Rs per sq ft
    The Close (N)
    The Close (S)
    Fresco
    Escape
    Harmony
    World Spa
    Sunbreeze
    Vistas
    Exquisite (Tower -A1, A2, J2)
    Exquisite (Tower –J1 – VRV)
    5,500 +
    200 /- (Mandatory-VRV )

South City II Floors BSPs to remain the same - Inaugural Discount stands withdrawn by 50%

Espace Premiere BSP to remain the same - Inaugural Discount stands withdrawn by 50%

no one will purchase in re-sale if overall cost of these flats are more than 40 lakhs.

If you want to sell any flat in market then you will have to keep price below 50 lakhs. buyer available above 50 lakhs only which have extra black money. One average middle man which have package of 12 to 15 lakh per annnum can not purchase flat beyond 50 lakh.

still people are buying unitech projects but if rate keep on increasing like that then there will be no buyer in market.

Person who will buy property at 60 lakh or 70 lakh will be looser because no-one will available in market to purchase then either he will have to sell his property on loss or keep this asset at a very high interest.

In all these biggest beneficiary are brokers they keep on increasing rate because they will get more percentage on high rate. Builders also make profit. Biggest looser is salaried people because they loose all there earning to brokers and builders and later stuck and they also forced to increase price because they purchase flat itself at a very high price.
    CommentQuote
  • If govt honestly brings RE regulatory bill which it proposed around 2 years back and then back tracked after builders opposed/bribed it. It will control these prices for sure and buying a house will be affordable for middle class again.. but for that I guess people needs to get together to awake this sleeping govt..

Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    no one will purchase in re-sale if overall cost of these flats are more than 40 lakhs.

If you want to sell any flat in market then you will have to keep price below 50 lakhs. buyer available above 50 lakhs only which have extra black money. One average middle man which have package of 12 to 15 lakh per annnum can not purchase flat beyond 50 lakh.

still people are buying unitech projects but if rate keep on increasing like that then there will be no buyer in market.

Person who will buy property at 60 lakh or 70 lakh will be looser because no-one will available in market to purchase then either he will have to sell his property on loss or keep this asset at a very high interest.

In all these biggest beneficiary are brokers they keep on increasing rate because they will get more percentage on high rate. Builders also make profit. Biggest looser is salaried people because they loose all there earning to brokers and builders and later stuck and they also forced to increase price because they purchase flat itself at a very high price.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, RE regulation is badly needed & would certainly be of help to people looking to buy RE & would help in making the whole shady process more transparent .
    CommentQuote
  • The launch prices were as follows and launch times were in the same order:

Close: 2100
    Fresco: 2700
    Escape and Harmony: 4100

Except for Fresco which sold well and had a premium in a short time, rest all did not get a premium till a long time after launch.

While Close has the max green area to any other project in the same category, and they are all situated in the posh Nirvana Country where plots and villas are at a premium to the vicinity, these high rises seem to be jinxed.

No dealer has been able to tell me a logical reason till date on why, despite:

Unitech Brandname (Till recently it was a big name)
      Location on GCX
      Situated in Nirvana Country
      Large Green areas

the projects have not caught on ever...

Nitin

PS - I have a 2500 sq ft in Close since pre-launch and have been trackign these for many years.
      Originally Posted by noobinre
      If I am reading the format correctly, the pre-revision rates are not there. These are the post-revision rates.
      Wanted to compare both....no biggie if you don't have the info.
    CommentQuote