RE market is in a consolidation phase. May I know the projects selling at a price less than the Launch price.

One I know is Emmar Palm hill .
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what was the launch price and what rate is it selling now....

Originally Posted by psambher
    RE market is in a consolidation phase. May I know the projects selling at a price less than the Launch price.

CommentQuote
  • psambher,

dont you think selling below launch price would make the market in "DISTRESS" phase rather than consolidation...

Originally Posted by psambher

CommentQuote
  • LOL . People seem to be going crazy .

Nobody is commenting here, people seem to realize, the mischievous & fraudulent intentions here .
    CommentQuote
  • Idea is to help the forum members to to identify good projects where they will have value for money.

Market is in a consolidation phase and we may get some good deals in resale at a good price.
    CommentQuote
  • Good idea, but yr. first comment has some wrong information . Palm Hills was launched at 3299 & is currently selling in resale at 3650-3700 & in original booking at 3999, for a 3 BHk & 3849, for a 4 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Good idea, but yr. first comment has some wrong information . Palm Hills was launched at 3299 & is currently selling in resale at 3650-3700 & in original booking at 3999, for a 3 BHk & 3849, for a 2 BHK.

Thanks for clarification. I was under the impression that it was launched at 3800.
    CommentQuote
  • Was 3299 for end users?? I heard 3299 was for bulk deals and end users got at 3400 price but I may have wrong information.
    CommentQuote
  • Bulk price was 3099 . Very few got at this price .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher

]Huh...I bought the best unit at 3232/sqft and was being offered 3800/sqft a month ago. Have the rates gone down since then? Please make yourself aware in the RE market and then comment on the projects.RE market is in a consolidation phase. May I know the projects selling at a price less than the Launch price.

]Huh...I bought the best unit at 3232/sqft and was being offered 3800/sqft a month ago. Have the rates gone down since then? Please make yourself aware in the RE market and then comment on the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • the current resale in palm hill for good units is around 3700.

also did a brief search.
    there are no projects selling below their initial launch price.

Originally Posted by raja625
    Huh...I bought the best unit at 3232/sqft and was being offered 3800/sqft a month ago. Have the rates gone down since then? Please make yourself aware in the RE market and then comment on the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the current resale in palm hill for good units is around 3700.

also did a brief search.

We have amny posts in the forum refering to slow down and drop in the RE prices.

I want the members to share those projects where price has fallen than the previous heights.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the current resale in palm hill for good units is around 3700.

also did a brief search.

Bestech Ananda 3BHKs are available in resale at 3950.

Wasn't the original booking price 4000?
    CommentQuote
  • Very much agree, if u r not aware of the RE market, please do some research before posting such sweeping comments .

Some people do it with certain intentions & some consider themselves over smart & some r just plain stupid .

Originally Posted by raja625
    Huh...I bought the best unit at 3232/sqft and was being offered 3800/sqft a month ago. Have the rates gone down since then? Please make yourself aware in the RE market and then comment on the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Leave it man..! Just like every Indian and his dog think they are cricket expert... Every person making a forum account think he is Warren Buffett of RE...!! LOL... Kuchh bhi likhte hein...!
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. A good one :D. Fits here to the "T" . In fact u have hit two nails, straight on the head, in a single shot :bab (59):.

U seem to specialize in one liners . Got to learn a lot from u .

Originally Posted by ajayrec
    Leave it man..! Just like every Indian and his dog think they are cricket expert... Every person making a forum account think he is Warren Buffett of RE...!! LOL... Kuchh bhi likhte hein...!
    CommentQuote