Folks,

First, I am a new member but have been reading this forum for quite some time and have searched for the same.

I am right now pondering a choice between NineX city-76 & Unitech south Park-70. Not only for investment but as a potential end-use perspective also.

I know a few people in the forum who have invested in southpark and some who were trying to secure a deal for NineX both making some decent arguments but I am pretty undecided between the two

Here are my thoughts on some parameters assuming both fit in the budget and If I had to rate them on 1-5 scale

1.Builder: Unitech-4 NineX-2 but as I understand NineX has delivered some projects and has started construction on the same

2.Location: Both-3. Southpark is closer to perceived posh location on GCX & NC-II while NineX is closer to NH-8 improving accessibility. If my reading is right then land around ninex is owned by emaar & DLF

3.Price- Ninex-5 Unitech-3 Unitech is slight bit expensive to my understanding and NineX is slightly cheaper than what it could be

4.Specifications: Unitech:3/3.5 NineX:4 Both promise luxury specs but luxury specs without spacious rooms don't go as luxury units for an end-user. Unitech's biggest size is 1610 which is bit smaller for a spacious luxury spec 3 BHK

What do you guys think? Is there any other project which should be in same consideration set?
Read more
971 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Please see my reply inline.

Thanks. What is your take on industrial units in Sec 76 like suzuki and few others. Suzuki would probably fall on 60mtr road that will join ninex to SPR. Do you think having industrial units would be an issue for future value of this sector? Will these industries move?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "vinaybhatia

Thanks. What is your take on industrial units in Sec 76 like suzuki and few others. Suzuki would probably fall on 60mtr road that will join ninex to SPR. Do you think having industrial units would be an issue for future value of this sector? Will these industries move?

I do not think it really matters because these will probably be overshadowed by commercial sector 75.

I did not mention this but i also feel that launch of plotted and GH projects by DLF will boost resale of existing projects of this sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

There is one set up of Suzuki and as per master plan that area is not supposed to be the industrial belt. Looks like plant has been set up long back and going forward there should be no further industrial development in that area.

As per master plan that is hill area and it should not be used for any construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Has ninex city received the EC clearance for the first phase?

I had posted the SEIAA minutes of the meeting which referred to something like taking action for continuing with construction despite non-clearance or something.

However I was not clued in for some time in between. Not sure if theere is any development on that front
    CommentQuote
  • As per the latest update - it says "Case pending with SEAC". What does it mean?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, what do you think is the realistic timeline for the completion of this project? In some towers brick work and super structure is done. While in many super structure is half completed and in some the structure work has just started.

Ninex says they will not give phase wise possession but after completion of society i.e. when all the towers, club and all facilities are done.

I assume 2015 end for possession. Anyone would like to give any inputs?
    CommentQuote
  • Mikey,

Could you help me with the following details:

- Size of a 4 BHk in this project
    - BSP in fresh booking
    - current resale price
    - upfront payment required.

thanks mate in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Mikey,

Could you help me with the following details:

- Size of a 4 BHk in this project - 2810 - 2863 sq ft. You can check floor plans here. Floor Plans
    - BSP in fresh booking - 5185/sq ft. but market is sluggish. Go for max discount. I guess 5% is easily possible.
    - current resale price -Should be around 4200/sq ft. There is only one tower of that size so hopefully availability is there.
    - upfront payment required. - Should be between 60-85%.

thanks mate in advance.

Hey bro, See reply inline.
    CommentQuote
    Hey bro, See reply inline.

Forgot to mention that 5185/sq ft is All Inclusive Price comprising of EDC/IDC and a covered parking too.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am looking to pick smallest size unit in resale.

I am not able to get any genuine inventory till now few bogus one only.

Mike can you please help me as you must have done much research....

My out flow is limited at the moment around 35-40 lakh with max white.

Can you please guide me how much is the price in resale for 3 BHK all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Hi, I am looking to pick smallest size unit in resale.
    I am not able to get any genuine inventory till now few bogus one only.
    Mike can you please help me as you must have done much research....
    My out flow is limited at the moment around 35-40 lakh with max white.
    Can you please guide me how much is the price in resale for 3 BHK all inclusive.

1758 or 1952 sq ft.??
    CommentQuote
    Guys, what do you think is the realistic timeline for the completion of this project? In some towers brick work and super structure is done. While in many super structure is half completed and in some the structure work has just started.

Ninex says they will not give phase wise possession but after completion of society i.e. when all the towers, club and all facilities are done.

I assume 2015 end for possession. Anyone would like to give any inputs?

Hi Mike,

I think June 2015 (which is good 2 years away) is looking very realistic at the current pace of builder. Also I think lesser number of floors will ease the work of builder in finishing job. When I visited the site office (about one month back), I was trying to enquire about the Phase 2 more than Phase 1. As per sales manager they are concentrating on finishing phase 1 in 1.5 years so that entire focus can be shifted to phase 2.
    For phase 2 I am eyeing possession in four years’ time (expecting Aug'13 as start of construction) which makes it 2017.

Please suggest what do you think are the expected triggers other than possession that should give boost to the sector 76 RE market in coming years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Hi Mike,

I think June 2015 (which is good 2 years away) is looking very realistic at the current pace of builder. Also I think lesser number of floors will ease the work of builder in finishing job. When I visited the site office (about one month back), I was trying to enquire about the Phase 2 more than Phase 1. As per sales manager they are concentrating on finishing phase 1 in 1.5 years so that entire focus can be shifted to phase 2.
    For phase 2 I am eyeing possession in four years’ time (expecting Aug'13 as start of construction) which makes it 2017.

Please suggest what do you think are the expected triggers other than possession that should give boost to the sector 76 RE market in coming years?

DLF's launch of plotted development and Group Housing (for which licences are acquired already) because that will boost infra pace in this region. Emaar also has land bank in the region.

Completion of SPR and NPR.

Operations inside commercial sector of 75a.
    CommentQuote
    DLF's launch of plotted development and Group Housing (for which licences are acquired already) because that will boost infra pace in this region. Emaar also has land bank in the region.

Completion of SPR and NPR.

Operations inside commercial sector of 75a.

In short term if Darbaripur road (road that is connecting sector 76 with 70, 70A) get completed fast, that can work as a quick connection between sector 76 and Sohna Road. Darbaripur road is the same road at which Ninex city gate (currently) is located. In the last three visits I have seen good progress on that from sector 70 side as well as sector 76 side.

What is your opinion on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    In short term if Darbaripur road (road that is connecting sector 76 with 70, 70A) get completed fast, that can work as a quick connection between sector 76 and Sohna Road. Darbaripur road is the same road at which Ninex city gate (currently) is located. In the last three visits I have seen good progress on that from sector 70 side as well as sector 76 side.

What is your opinion on this?

Right, that will increase the livability index of this area.
    CommentQuote