Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by hellopeopleI just purchased a 3BHK unit in B3 tower at Rs. 4275 per square feet. Is there a google / facebook group which i can join?Originally Posted by hellopeoplethank you all. Hope it turns out to be a good investment. This is my first investment in Gurgaon. It is a 2070sqft. unit with PLC of 300
congrats hellopeople ji it will be good investmentCommentQuote0Flag
- Received demand notice for B3 tower. Due date of 27 MayCommentQuote0Flag
- Recieved next demand for unit in A4 tower. Any one else got the same for A4?CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys I want sell my unit first floor in tower A5. What should be an optimum selling price on which I should close the deal.CommentQuote0Flag
- i guess not more than 4000 psf. Resale market seems to be deadCommentQuote0Flag
4000psf is too low, please see previous threads, I recently purchased a unit at 4275psf.CommentQuote0Flag
Sirji your guess is little off the current prices. It is definitely above 4300 in a good bargain and even higher at times. This is primarily due to the fast pace of construction. Once the infra is in place you will see much higher.
4000 will be a steal deal in case someone has offered it to you.CommentQuote0Flag
- i am deciding in favor of Space in 84 for 1465 sq ft unit. Its fits my needs. I am wondering about the current resale price and pl. let me know how much payment is made. I am looking to buy in next 30 days.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yesterday, I got a call from broker offering 4500-4600 for my 1465 sqft unit. Though I am not willing to sell right now but he said current rate is around 45-46 for 2bhk.
Hope we see rate going 5k+ within a year if infra like sector roads improves in this area.
Lot depends on DEW and Sector roads.CommentQuote0Flag
- There are lots of dealers on this forum who are misguiding buyers/ sellers. Can somebody advise me on the correct price to sell a 3BHK 1745 Size........thanksCommentQuote0Flag
See my reply above. I am not a broker but I have invested from a 7-10 yr perspective.CommentQuote0Flag
- which size did u buy at 4250 psf. 2 or 3 BHK???? Howz the reputation of Spaze?? How much appreciation do you see in 1-2 years...thanksCommentQuote0Flag
- If one has investment horizon of 2 yrs for spaze privy, one should conservatively expect 6000+ by the end of 2014. I have one unit in this project. As per my knowledge they are good builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- As the demands are coming now. More n more buyers in Spaze AT4 are defaulting and paying interst. I know atleat 2 such people. There are too many sellers for this project. Hardly any body is buying. Things are only going t get worse with slowdown and next elections. Sell at any rate u get...sve losses atleast.........go out n see how bad things areCommentQuote0Flag
- Lets not create negativity by writing big bold statements. Everyone coming to Tia forum is educated and knows the macro economics scenario. The media is enough for crating the negativity all around. Lets stick to the merits demerits of a particular project on the respective threads.
As per my knowledge the resale price should be between 4200 and 4400 depending upon size and location.
Sent from my iPad using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag