Hi Members,

Could you please advice which out of the three is the best investment option with 3 yrs time frame in your opinion? My friends in India believe that UG2 already almost reached its saturation point and it wont appreciate much and south park has a better location than vista therefore South park is the best among them.

Let me know your views.

Regards,
Amit
Read more
Reply
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by im_amit
    Hi Members,

    Could you please advice which out of the three is the best investment option with 3 yrs time frame in your opinion? My friends in India believe that UG2 already almost reached its saturation point and it wont appreciate much and south park has a better location than vista therefore South park is the best among them.

    Let me know your views.

    Regards,
    Amit


    Hi Amit,

    All options are gud.It depends

    1.When u r looking to get possesion.UG 2 <1 year,Vists >3 years,south park >4 years
    2.How much payment you can make upfrount,As UG 2 will take 80 % of the flat value and it will be less in vista and least in south park.
    3.Rental income : It will be possible only in case of UG2.It will help u in paying ur emi if you go for a loan.
    4.Location :UG2 has clear edge over other 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Hi Amit,

    All options are gud.It depends

    1.When u r looking to get possesion.UG 2 <1 year,Vists >3 years,south park >4 years
    2.How much payment you can make upfrount,As UG 2 will take 80 % of the flat value and it will be less in vista and least in south park.
    3.Rental income : It will be possible only in case of UG2.It will help u in paying ur emi if you go for a loan.
    4.Location :UG2 has clear edge over other 2.


    Hi...I understand that Vistas Phase I is progressing well and recently I received the demand for 6th floor completion and I understand from Unitech that they will handove the project by end of 2012. Any comments about the timelines?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GGrover
    Hi...I understand that Vistas Phase I is progressing well and recently I received the demand for 6th floor completion and I understand from Unitech that they will handove the project by end of 2012. Any comments about the timelines?


    Hi Ggrover,

    While i wud love to believe that Vista will be ready by end of 2012 as i also have a unit in tower A1 but i have my doubts. If i remember correctly, Vista was launched around Oct'09. So its being nearly 1.5 years & base structure is almost half ready. If we refer CLP, they will take almost 85% of the total amount by the time basic structure will be over. Real fun will start after structure is over (i guess structure will be over latest by end of 2011). I estimate that post structure is completed, it will take another (atleast) 1.5 years, if all goes well. Worest case, it may even take 2-3 years or even more.
    All this may happen inspite of Penalty clause & ofcourse this is all speculative/assumptive.

    Thanks
    Prasoon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasoond
    Hi Ggrover,

    While i wud love to believe that Vista will be ready by end of 2012 as i also have a unit in tower A1 but i have my doubts. If i remember correctly, Vista was launched around Oct'09. So its being nearly 1.5 years & base structure is almost half ready. If we refer CLP, they will take almost 85% of the total amount by the time basic structure will be over. Real fun will start after structure is over (i guess structure will be over latest by end of 2011). I estimate that post structure is completed, it will take another (atleast) 1.5 years, if all goes well. Worest case, it may even take 2-3 years or even more.
    All this may happen inspite of Penalty clause & ofcourse this is all speculative/assumptive.

    Thanks
    Prasoon


    Thanks for your insights...I think your comments are based on past experience which unfortunately I don't have and I was going by the speed of demand notice...one every two months for the last couple of months.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GGrover
    Thanks for your insights...I think your comments are based on past experience which unfortunately I don't have and I was going by the speed of demand notice...one every two months for the last couple of months.

    Cheers


    Hi GGrover,

    Yes, my assesment is base upon my past experience & insight from this blog as well. But i will love to see my assesment being a failure & get the possession earlier.

    Thanks
    Prasoon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasoond
    Hi GGrover,

    Yes, my assesment is base upon my past experience & insight from this blog as well. But i will love to see my assesment being a failure & get the possession earlier.

    Thanks
    Prasoon


    this is called optimism..good one
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj,

    Just wanted to share very interesting piece of info.

    I was discussing with some brokers regarding Visa resale & certain interesting fact have come up.

    I was getting the deal of 4500 sqft incl edc/idc
    payments was supposed to be around 30 L in white & rest in cash
    But the interesting thing was that only 15L was paid to unitech & remaining 15 L installment were over due

    This happened in 2 cases where I was talking regarding resale.

    It means people who had bought to earn profits & exit are now trying to sell but there is not buyer in mkt from last 3-4 months

    You think resale price will further come down if mkt remain still????
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely, this is what i have been saying all along .

    If nobody buys ( currently, resale deals r otherwise quite dull & non happening ) from the guys selling Vistas ( guys who have not paid the last few installments & with interests mounting on them ), the pressure would ultimately build up & these guys would make an emergency exit at a price lower than the prevalent re sale market price . This is going to happen in Vistas & many other projects . But the catch is, how to track these guys & get the deal, when these guys r ready to sell . That needs to be sorted out well .
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I think we need to keep the track of the mkt
    regular interaction with broker would be helpful
    CommentQuote
  • The only critical things is the way the unitech projects are getting delayed, if you buy in resale you will end paying huge amount in short time period & than will have to wait for the completion
    CommentQuote
  • U got to pay a price for everything . If u r looking to buy cheap, there could & would be certain negatives attached to the deal .

    .......so, one needs to decide on his priorities & also decide according to his financial capability .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you

    If one is looking for options at Sohna road /GCX than resale is the only option or we are left with NH-8 / new Gurgaon where there r some if & but right now....
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin - except the last towers launched 40-60% payment has gone to builder if you add premium to it, it will take the total payment to be close to 60-80%

    In Southpark, if one makes 100% payment the discount is 13%

    so effectively if somebody makes a downpayment at 4900 (the price I got) the net price will be 4263 only

    so oen also needs to consider this while comparing Southpark and vista (not a major point due to duffferent stages of the project)

    Vista 4200-4300 with 60-70% payment

    Soutpark also at 4200 85% payment

    so the differential is 20-30% extra at the same prices

    also note that Specification and location of soutpark is better than Vista so there shud be a differential of 300-400 rs between both projects

    so BSP of Southpark = 4900

    BSP of Soutpark with Downpayment = 4263

    Adjusted BSP of Southpark if i remove the differential of specs and location = 4263-400 = 3863

    Comments invited
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

    could not able to reply yesterday, thx to my TATA photon

    Well, I like the analysis done by you

    I think delivery time of both the projects is critical

    Major difference in both the project - Vista has appreciated, is half way thru & price is at par with mkt trend where as south park has been new launched at a price which is at par with the current price of old projects

    I think we need to analyze this issue more critically since builder like Unitech & DLF tends to set the pattern for Gurgaon so their each move should be carefully studied to know the future trend
    CommentQuote