Single PLC Rs. 75/- psft.
      wo PLCs Rs. 100/- psft.
      Three PLCs Rs. 200/- psft.

First Floor , Second Floor , Third Floor , Fourth Floor
        Corner Facing
        Landscape/Green Facing
        Car Parking

Open Rs.150000
          Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Effective Rate - 2545/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear.... Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear.... Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear....
Read more
2661 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have heard tha ARM has closed the Transfers for like 2 months till they launch new phase ?.....anyone confirm this news please ?....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKK
    OK. What should be the resale price after 1 year, 1.5years , 2 years & at the time of possession (let us say 2.5 years from now)
    Any wild guess will do.
    I know that it is impossible to predict these based on facts.
    My guess is given below.
    1 year approx.. 4500-4800
    1.5 Years -4800-5000
    2 Years 5000-5200
    2.5 years- 5200 to 5500
    If my predicted figures are in line with the actual resale prices at that time, even after 2.5 year a new investor who is opting for 2BHK in fresh booking now will be at loss. They may just able to recover the capital, leave alone the income on interest. Those who will be opting for loans will be at huge loss.
    Am I missing something here or my predicted figures are too low?

good thinking......as per me it is advisable to buy in resale than in fresh booking....or else have an apetite to retain for no less than 3 years or become an end user or don't buy it , if looking to buy in fresh booking.
    CommentQuote
  • transfers

Has anyone recently applied for transfer, pls confirm if transfers are open
    CommentQuote
  • i just bought 1285 on resale

i completed the transaction last monday. all documents signed, yet to receive the papers from AR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrana7
    Has anyone recently applied for transfer, pls confirm if transfers are open

I completed the transfer formalities late last week as was told by officials that starting this week the transfers would get closed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKK
    OK. What should be the resale price after 1 year, 1.5years , 2 years & at the time of possession (let us say 2.5 years from now)
    Any wild guess will do.
    I know that it is impossible to predict these based on facts.
    My guess is given below.
    1 year approx.. 4500-4800
    1.5 Years -4800-5000
    2 Years 5000-5200
    2.5 years- 5200 to 5500
    If my predicted figures are in line with the actual resale prices at that time, even after 2.5 year a new investor who is opting for 2BHK in fresh booking now will be at loss. They may just able to recover the capital, leave alone the income on interest. Those who will be opting for loans will be at huge loss.
    Am I missing something here or my predicted figures are too low?

MKK your assessment is spot ON ! I was thinking just the same thing the other day, but then again... it was the same with DLF NTH as well, but the builder still found enough such buyers/investors willing to invest at the rate of 5500. I am told at any point in time, there's always a supply of 300 interested HNIs/ folks in Middle east, waiting to offload money into some property in Gurgaon in the name of investment.

This was one of the major reasons why I wasn't convinced about investing in a lot of soft launches/fresh launches at crazy 4500 plus rates on the (going nowhere) Dwarka expressway. There is no way any salaried person taking a loan is ever going to recover the money in the short to mid term, I'd say 4-5 yrs is a minimum. To make matters worse the registry (2 yrs down the road) for the flat would further dent one's financial position, given one wouldn't be in a position to sell anyway as one would have already paid so much interest and resale rates wouldn't cover that.

But then on the flip side, if your outlook is long term with the intent of staying in the flat and you're happy to pay the construction linked EMI's, 3 plus years for decent property in whats going to be a HOT location in the next 5 yrs isn't that bad a deal especially if you don't have a lot of dough (say 15-20 L spare money at the least) to buy from the resale market even with a bank loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    G Tower:

Hi Anyone been recently to site. What s the status of G Tower. When can we expect the next demand that is for 2nd floor.

Thx.

I was at the MACEO location today took some pics from BB, apologies if they aren't as clear as they should be.

Sandeep, tower G is third pic from the bottom.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a Lot Goldspot. Looks like couple of months to go for next demand which is 2nd floor..

Whats is the progress of work in respective towers. Did you have a chat with working personnel there.

thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi... I have bought the 2,491 sq. ft. in Q tower this week. 5th floor completed. Sample flat was under construction. My guess is that they will relaunch around diwali when the sample flat will also be ready.Guess they are thinking all recent launches are at much higher prices hence they should also revise their rates. Let's see, keeping my fingers crossed !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shob001
    Hi... I have bought the 2,491 sq. ft. in Q tower this week. 5th floor completed. Sample flat was under construction. My guess is that they will relaunch around diwali when the sample flat will also be ready.Guess they are thinking all recent launches are at much higher prices hence they should also revise their rates. Let's see, keeping my fingers crossed !

Whats the rate - 3000? And extra charges amount to?
    CommentQuote
  • At what price ?

Originally Posted by shob001
    Hi... I have bought the 2,491 sq. ft. in Q tower this week. 5th floor completed. Sample flat was under construction. My guess is that they will relaunch around diwali when the sample flat will also be ready.Guess they are thinking all recent launches are at much higher prices hence they should also revise their rates. Let's see, keeping my fingers crossed !
    CommentQuote
  • 8 oct is due date for J tower demand against 5th floor roof slab, during my week site visit i found work was on for 4th floor. CRM team of Anantraj says that 5th is expeted to be completed by demand due rate. I see this highly unprofessional and unethical. Has anybody else also faced it? and how u handled it?
    CommentQuote
  • Not so far...
    I guess if you are availing loan for that particular demand, bank will not disburse the sum. They have to complete the work, then they should demand the money. Yes, it is unethical and not heared something similar before.
    Form a group, meet them personally.
    Originally Posted by AMITSYKb
    8 oct is due date for J tower demand against 5th floor roof slab, during my week site visit i found work was on for 4th floor. CRM team of Anantraj says that 5th is expeted to be completed by demand due rate. I see this highly unprofessional and unethical. Has anybody else also faced it? and how u handled it?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit.

Are you funding present demand with home loan. I think this can happen, upon 1st disbursal of loan amount, since the 1st disbursement has to happen with in 3 months of loan sanction or else one may have to apply again for home loan. Both bank and builder know this and hence builder may generate a demand with in 3 months of your sanction letter and bank would disburse same. I dnt think bank checks the status of construction upon 1st disbursal.

Originally Posted by AMITSYKb
    8 oct is due date for J tower demand against 5th floor roof slab, during my week site visit i found work was on for 4th floor. CRM team of Anantraj says that 5th is expeted to be completed by demand due rate. I see this highly unprofessional and unethical. Has anybody else also faced it? and how u handled it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitender
    Hi Amit.

Are you funding present demand with home loan. I think this can happen, upon 1st disbursal of loan amount, since the 1st disbursement has to happen with in 3 months of loan sanction or else one may have to apply again for home loan. Both bank and builder know this and hence builder may generate a demand with in 3 months of your sanction letter and bank would disburse same. I dnt think bank checks the status of construction upon 1st disbursal.

I have also received the same demand, it has nothing to do with bank loan
    CommentQuote