Single PLC Rs. 75/- psft.
      wo PLCs Rs. 100/- psft.
      Three PLCs Rs. 200/- psft.

First Floor , Second Floor , Third Floor , Fourth Floor
        Corner Facing
        Landscape/Green Facing
        Car Parking

Open Rs.150000
          Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Effective Rate - 2545/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear.... Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear.... Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear....
Read more
2661 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mail from Broker
    Ansal API Fernhill 1348 Prices raised to 3395/PSF from 2945. Have they started any activities at site? I have seen just flags when I visited maceo site a month back- Mohit, I believe you have visited Maceo site probably a week back- Any sign of activities at Fernhill site?
    CommentQuote
  • Just the starting

Originally Posted by MNairK
    fresh booking-3247 (No more unilts this price) 3C's speculated 4250 -whether it is true or not, will have an impact of the next lot of units to be released ( even crescent parc IV is speculated around 3400)
    Resale price as of now should be 2950-3000 for 2BHK

If any body can hold it for 3 more months, I am foreseeing a jump of ~250/Sq.Ft

Koi lotta de vo din jab properties were available in Rs 2000- 3000.

The way new launches are happening with price tag close to 4000, I am sure Maceo will also touch 3700-3800 range within 2012. Long live Gurgaon RE market:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MNairK
    Mail from Broker
    Ansal API Fernhill 1348 Prices raised to 3395/PSF from 2945. Have they started any activities at site? I have seen just flags when I visited maceo site a month back- Mohit, I believe you have visited Maceo site probably a week back- Any sign of activities at Fernhill site?

Frankly I dint turn the steering towards Fernhill - Tho I saw it around 20 days back n it was cricket ground :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy 2BHK in maceo ,Broker is saying its 2825 PSF.Please suggest hows the price ?

Also how much payement is till date gone ?
    CommentQuote
  • I feel it is a steal!!
    The resale price of 2 BHK rumoured to be 2950-3000. However check with other brokers & websites like ninetynineacres , etc.
    Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    I am planning to buy 2BHK in maceo ,Broker is saying its 2825 PSF.Please suggest hows the price ?

Also how much payement is till date gone ?
    CommentQuote
  • its 2 bhk on 11th floor with 2 plcs.I was intersted in 3C but now quit because of price.so very much interested in maceo now.

How much payement is till date gone .

Would you please share the payement plan as well

Originally Posted by MNairK
    I feel it is a steal!!
    The resale price of 2 BHK rumoured to be 2950-3000. However check with other brokers & websites like ninetynineacres , etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    its 2 bhk on 11th floor with 2 plcs.I was intersted in 3C but now quit because of price.so very much interested in maceo now.

How much payement is till date gone .

Would you please share the payement plan as well

Hi,

Find the payment plan at below link
    Anant Raj Group

Till now 22.5% payment completed.
    CommentQuote
  • hi amitkamboj ,

what price u wanna sell ?
    CommentQuote
  • Either the the seller is so desparate to sell or this 2825 price for 2 BHK re-sell is being wrongly quoted by some intentions...:bab (59):

Hi Manoj,

I could not go to their CP office on saturday, I will ask my broker who has some internal friends to ask about EC.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What are the EDC IDC charges, Parking Fee and club membership fee for Maceo..
    Checked with Anant Raj office, they say it is yet to be decided. Is it builder who decides the EDC IDC or the govt bodies??
    CommentQuote
  • Parking fee is 250000 Club member ship is 75000/-.

A/c to broker the EDc/IDC will be near to 350//- psf..and it is decided by Gov.only.
    CommentQuote
  • The EDC/IDC charges in the spreadsheet I have received from the broker is 336. Checked with Anantraj, they are saying that it is not final but will be in that range only..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Tyagi Bhai and MNairK Bhai..

Further service tax is only applicable on bsp or on edc idc parking and club membership etc also..??
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project is still a good buy at 2950 - 3000 psf??
    CommentQuote
  • Latest news in air - Prices of 3+1 and 4 bhk getting revised to 2950 from 2797 by tomorrow or day after - no cheques getting accepted at 2797.
    CommentQuote