Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by MNairKI had a word with Arpan Sharma, He was suggesting Coming saturday 11.30 AM, Let us start with that date and let me know if that is convenient for all of us. We can choose a date & time convenient to most of the members!!
Not only BBA, but also EDC/IDC charges too which seems to be around 120 Rs more than what it should have been.
Actually, I forgot my at home, Otherwise I would have called rest of the contacts.
I had a word with CRM person about the EDC/IDC charges and asked them how they calculated it. The only answer they have is that this rate is calculated by accounts department. May be we will have to speak to the head directly, but not unless we had done proper calculation at our end. Proper means: which complies with HUDA directive, totally legal and we have a point to prove.CommentQuote0Flag
- i have a 2bhk unit size 1195 sqft......i want to sell this unit...kindly suggest what is the resale price in this project ..i have no idea... my unit is on 12th floor....with 2plcs..CommentQuote0Flag
Originally Posted by nitin1980
The amount approx 4.6 Lakh (inclusive 340/sqft EDC/IDC charges). Unit size is 1195 sqft.
Hi amit ,
Even i booked 2BHK Unit in ARM of Size 1195 Sft. I receievd a Demand letter for the payment of 7.5 % of BSP + 50% of EDC +IDC charges.
I had taken preapproval loan from LIC Housing finance ltd. They are insisting me to get the BBA for the loan to be disbursed .Due date is 16th Apr'12.Builder is telling BBA will be ready by Ist week of Apr'12.
It seems like they are not serious giving the BBA. In that case only person who suffers is the Buyer....
Lets all of us decide to meet the Builder in their office on one fix date and put pressure to release the BBA.... Wht are your suggestions people... plz tell........
You are right Nitin,
So please all the members decide the date.
I am ok with this date and time....
Other members. Lets meet up on coming Saturday at 11.30 am......CommentQuote0Flag
- Benefit of Doubt?
After some more googling, I stopped at the following web page:
Go to the link, Click functions & policies: EDC charges mentioned as 274.88 Lacs per Square Acre
According to this figure, My calculation matches with Anantraj's!! Spot-On 340 Rs
In the same web page, CLick "Policy Documents" on right hand side top-
Sroll down to the bottom, you will find Fixation of EDC rates for various Urban Estates of Haryana- The EDC charges fixed as 176.28 Lakhs per Sqare acre.
As per this, the EDC should be around 230!!
I think TCP haryana is responsible for this confusion and I would like to give builders benefit of doubt as of now!!
Somebody has to get it clarified with TCPCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, Any idea about timing of next instalment after 30% completion already raised by ARCommentQuote0Flag
- I think new Demand has come for 2 bhk units only.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi sangra,
Did you confirm this from ARM guys?
- 2 bhk as well as 4BHK units had received the demand ....i.e 7.5% +50% EDC/IDC....CommentQuote0Flag
- has any one, holding 1708 sq ft, received next demand??CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes... Sunny got it.. He booked at a later stage...CommentQuote0Flag
- so I'm expecting the letter in couple of days then...... Any update on BB agreement..??CommentQuote0Flag
- What about the meeting with AR on Sat?
Is it confirm of not?CommentQuote0Flag
- Confirm at 11:30 AM....CommentQuote0Flag
- Location if meetOriginally Posted by MKKI got confirmation from 4 more.. making the total of 7
When you guys are planning to meet and what is the location.
Please tell me i would also like to join.
PS : invested in 1708 sqftCommentQuote0Flag
- Got my next demand today of 7.5% + 50% of EDC/IDC and last date is 25th April. But no BBA yet.CommentQuote0Flag