Single PLC Rs. 75/- psft.
      wo PLCs Rs. 100/- psft.
      Three PLCs Rs. 200/- psft.

First Floor , Second Floor , Third Floor , Fourth Floor
        Corner Facing
        Landscape/Green Facing
        Car Parking

Open Rs.150000
          Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Effective Rate - 2545/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear.... Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear.... Basic Sale Price - Rs. 2851/- psft. Inaugural Discount --> 306/- psft.

Price appears to be on higher side but otherwise safe investment... There must be some broker discount which is not yet clear....
Read more
2661 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Parv_007
    Collected my bba from arm office today. In fact, they said I'm the first one they are giving bba to.
    Have to make lot of signatures and return both copies back to arm for their stamping.

HI Parv_007

Please Clear:
    As you you said "return both copies back to arm for their stamping". Means they have not given you the complete copy of agreement yet , this stamping is pending and you have to meet them again for collection of your complete BBA?? Is it??
    Then only you'll be able to submit it to your bank for loan disbursement.
    Can't they complete whole process in a single visit so that we'll be able to submit our BBA to the bank, on same day??
    CommentQuote
  • what is the construction status?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is going on at excellent pace... I guess both of their projects, Madelia & Maceo are progressing smoothly. I hope the pace will be maintained till the completion of project.

Got a call from ARIL today for collecting BBA, If somebody wants to sign there itself for speeding up the procedure shall carry 2 PP photographs.

All the applicants should be present.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody please tell me the nearest metro station to reach AR CP office?

I have to go there tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • I'll confirm you in evening.

Do you know the nearest metro station?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuragshrotri
    HI Parv_007

Please Clear:
    As you you said "return both copies back to arm for their stamping". Means they have not given you the complete copy of agreement yet , this stamping is pending and you have to meet them again for collection of your complete BBA?? Is it??
    Then only you'll be able to submit it to your bank for loan disbursement.
    Can't they complete whole process in a single visit so that we'll be able to submit our BBA to the bank, on same day??

As per them, the buyer(all co-applications, if any) have to sign both copies of BBA. They give 2 copies, one is builder copy, other is buyer's copy. After you sign at almost all the pages, also 2 photographs, you have to return both the copies to them, and they would take around 2 days to get it signed from their authorities and give the buyer copy to us. We can only then use this buyer copy to avail loan from banks. The BBA is like a complete booklet, similar to application form, with all clauses and layouts as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Today i even signed both the copies and returned the same at arm office. I might get it in 2 days time.

The penalty clause is: Rs.10 psf for each month, if the builder is not able to handover possession by 42 months from the date of signing of BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeev Chowk..
    See the exit signboards, choose the exit towards blocks B&H...
    It is H-65, (outer circle)barely 10 minutes walk after de-boarding metro..
    QUOTE=anuragshrotri;381985]I'll confirm you in evening.
    Do you know the nearest metro station?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parv_007
    Today i even signed both the copies and returned the same at arm office. I might get it in 2 days time.

The penalty clause is: Rs.10 psf for each month, if the builder is not able to handover possession by 42 months from the date of signing of BBA.

This is the first time I have seen a builder with Rs 10 Penalty clause...rest all have only 5 with loads of conditions...ARIL is getting better day by day

Keeping my fingers crossed :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    This is the first time I have seen a builder with Rs 10 Penalty clause...rest all have only 5 with loads of conditions...ARIL is getting better day by day

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Even ARM has lots of conditions, spent so much time reading them. All in all, i have finally started to believe that my decision of putting money in ARM was not at all wrong. Aal izz well :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone receives BBA, just confirm to Forum....Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the Info nitin..It would be great if you could provide pointer/number of their channel partner/broker
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am invested in Maceo-2146 sq ft unit.
    I was thinking of buying another unit -1195 sqft unit for 1-2yrs.
    Can anybody please tel me the latest resale rates?
    I got to know through a friend of mine that new rate of company for 1195 sqft unit Rs 3997 & 2146 sqft unit is Rs 3497
    Hapy for the bigger unit rate as I am invested but sad for the 1195 sqft unit rate because I intend to buy in resale.
    Any chances of rates revising by company this month??
    CommentQuote
  • Got to know through a broker whom I just called.He is saying resale rate is Rs3300-3400 psf? Is this the resale rate for 1195 sq ft unit?

He is saying that new Resale rates will be 3700 shortly & tower N will be opening at Rs 4497 psf??Is it true?

He is saying 2146 sq ft unit has also increased to around Rs3000 psf levels.M glad!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vini052000
    Thanks for the Info nitin..It would be great if you could provide pointer/number of their channel partner/broker

Vini....
    I didnt get you what exactly you want to know.. Please write wht type of information u require.
    CommentQuote