Last updated: March 21 2013
5 | Posts
2830 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaze Privy AT4 ??

Hi

Could someone please help me with the prospects of Spaze Privy AT4. My broker has been quite adamant that I try my hand with this property. Not sure on why is he being so pushy. Read about the stuff on their site etc and it obviously looked that they could do no wrong like all other builders claim.

Current size being offered is Rs. 3480 per sq ft.

Lastly, I kind of naive question - What kind of discounts can one expect from the broker? He's currently saying 1%. How much can he be stretched realistically?

Many Thanks!

Rahul

Re : Spaze Privy AT4 ??

There are many brokers offering 3-4.5% of discount. One of my friend is planning to invest in this project. Looks a decent deal to me.

Originally posted by rahul2711 View Post
    Hi

Could someone please help me with the prospects of Spaze Privy AT4. My broker has been quite adamant that I try my hand with this property. Not sure on why is he being so pushy. Read about the stuff on their site etc and it obviously looked that they could do no wrong like all other builders claim.

Current size being offered is Rs. 3480 per sq ft.

Lastly, I kind of naive question - What kind of discounts can one expect from the broker? He's currently saying 1%. How much can he be stretched realistically?

Many Thanks!

Rahul

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=16874

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-april?t=16145
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

As per my last discussion with Spaze marketing executive, construction will start in October or January.
        I think construction will start after April Next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JaglanS View Post
          As per my last discussion with Spaze marketing executive, construction will start in October or January.
          I think construction will start after April Next year.
          Is it still available?
          A Desi, far away from Desh !!!

Comment

I am new to this forum and am looking to buy a unit in this project. Could someone please advise if this will be a good investment from a 5-7 year perspective? What other options i should look at? My budget is up to 1cr. Your help is really appreciated.

---------

Follow discussion on https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=16874&page=63
            Last edited March 21 2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X