How would investment in huda pataudi sector 1 be for a 5 year horizon ?

Rates here are around 12K-15K psy.

Anyone familiar with the area and upcoming developments please comment.
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is this for the allotment which happened couple of months back?

The reliance sez which was a major one is a flop now.... so what are the drivers for this region?
    CommentQuote
  • I think the investment is good for 3-4 years horizon , because of

NPR progress
    HUDA first sector in Pataudi and HUDA is planning to develop 9 sectors in pataudi .
    Sector 1 is located exactly on newly developed Gurgaon - Jhajhar highway

Also current premium for these plots 10 -12K depend upon location of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been to Tulip Petal project which is on Pataudi road just before Pataudi.

If you look at the history and learn from it, real estate in remote and undeveloped areas took the biggest hit during 2008-09 recession. There were no takers for properties in areas like Dharuheda, Bhiwadi, Bahadurgarh, Sonepat/Kundli, DLF New Town Heights i.e. new and totally undeveloped sectors of Gurgaon. There were virtually no buyers in these areas at any price.

Markets are at a peak now. Chances of a 20% correction are higher than chances of another 20% increase from here. In case another recession came, these undeveloped sectors will take the biggest hit, again.

If you have to invest, then invest in the areas where there is some development visible even today.
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh agrees with Punjab :)

Your views are logical and more importantly have anecdotal evidence.

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi

Markets are at a peak now. Chances of a 20% correction are higher than chances of another 20% increase from here. In case another recession came, these undeveloped sectors will take the biggest hit, again.
    CommentQuote
  • Pataudi Haily Mandi Development Plan 2031

It's a good news for the allottees of HUDA Pataudi Sector-1 Plots !!!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current plot rates in this area ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have been quoted a premium of Rs 16k per sq yds for my 10 Marla plot.
    CommentQuote
  • This is good for parking black money, if you have one.

In reality, this area is bad for next 10 years or more.

I am surprised, why HUDA launches this at such low prices and suddenly they command huge premium.
    CommentQuote
  • What do you think the price should be after 10 years in this area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Whats is the current premium for 10 marla plots ..... Today have been quoted premium of Rs 18k negotaible per sq yds .
    CommentQuote
  • Current premium & status at site !!

Can anyoone give an update about the current premium & development status at site !!
    CommentQuote
  • current premium is appx. 18-20K as per the location of plot
    CommentQuote
  • Today went to the HUDA pataudi plots site,the development is going on at decent speed.Sewerage work is underway and the consolidation of carved mud roads has been done.Now they have started building the roads.
    CommentQuote
  • how far is this location from Gurgaon? Say from Rajeev chowk?

And the direction? I suppose this is beyond Sultanpur on the same road???
    CommentQuote
  • This location would be approx 30 km from Rajiv Chowk.If you reach Hero Honda Chowk and turn right ,then after approx 3-4 kms you have to take left turn (signboard is there).On the same road on the right hand side you will find the site.It is around 14 kms from the last residential sector 95 (siddhartha project) on the pataudi road.
    Can also reach from Rajeev Chowk as there is no cut from Hero Honda Chowk.
    CommentQuote