Hi,
I would like to discuss the prospects of CHD avenue in sector 71, Gurgaon.

Following are the plus point for the project:

1 Prices are very attractive relative to the location (near Sohna road). The present prices are 2550 per sq. feet. Including everything it would cost around 2800 per sq. feet.

2. The builders have already delivered complete projects in many cities namely Haridwar, Karnal etc.

Cons:
1. They are new in Gurgaon.
2. They haven't released the floor plans yet which may bring its own merits and demerits.

Please comment.
Read more
Reply
849 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree with your viewpoint. Floor plans and carpet area are needed to evaluate. All inclusive at 2800 is sounding less - have you included car parking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I agree with your viewpoint. Floor plans and carpet area are needed to evaluate. All inclusive at 2800 is sounding less - have you included car parking?

    Hi Venky,

    The car parking is not included, so add around 2 lakhs on top of Rs 2800 per sq. feet.
    More over, there is "club charges" in range of 50k to 70k to which every builder is hellbent on making it mandatory.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmapranav23
    Hi Venky,

    The car parking is not included, so add around 2 lakhs on top of Rs 2800 per sq. feet.
    More over, there is "club charges" in range of 50k to 70k to which every builder is hellbent on making it mandatory.


    3000 psf all inclusive is still pretty good. But it is 30% higher than Tulip Orange just 1 year ago.

    Prices are definitely up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    3000 psf all inclusive is still pretty good. But it is 30% higher than Tulip Orange just 1 year ago.

    Prices are definitely up


    Some of my friends are looking for investment purpose. Ther analysed Spire in 68 and then saw CHD as well. CHD's location as per them is not better than Spire's location. and cost they are getting in Spire is lesser as compared to CHD.

    Is CHD a known name when compared to Spire ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think problem is that Spire has no reputation as well, its just a RE fund and relies on lesser known local builders. Their internal rate of return target rate is 25% p.a. and you can imagine if they cant get such returns their financial commitment may just go out of window.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire

    Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Some of my friends are looking for investment purpose. Ther analysed Spire in 68 and then saw CHD as well. CHD's location as per them is not better than Spire's location. and cost they are getting in Spire is lesser as compared to CHD.

    Is CHD a known name when compared to Spire ?


    Hi coke_indian,

    Can you tell what was the quotation given to your frnd for Spire South and what size/payment plan?
    CommentQuote
  • I think CHD Avenue location is good & very near to Subash chowk if you go from Subash chowk to Hero Honda .
    Price is also not bad ..
    CommentQuote
  • CHD Avenue is cheap because it is just next to the Sewage treatment plant in Sector 71. One long common wall separates the plot and the Sewage treatment plant. I talked to the engineer at STP and he said that they will increase the capacity of STP soon. The plant will be a source of continous foul smell and the only thing visible from your balcony will be SHIT. Best of luck to those who have booked. The price won't escalate a bit.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. I too initially was impressed by the location and the rates, but was still wondering why CHD is pricing it so low than market (which is already 3000+ in that area). The location is spoilt by the Sewage Plant sharing a common boundry with the project. This plant has already become operational and the people there told me two more units will come up in future. The STP will be clearly visible from flats in CHD. The entire STP area is more than 100 acres and am sure will be a big irritant for all projects within its vicinity, especially CHD, central park II and unitech resorts. Wonder how such a huge STP has bene set-up right inside a residential sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Is STP adjoining more than one side wall of CHD ? Is yes can someone point out exact direction in the location map vis a vis CHL plot
    CommentQuote
  • The STP is on one complete side (its behind central park II) and runs from proposed gate of CHD till its back end. You can see it on wikimapia. We also hear that the CHD entrance will be just next to teh STP plant.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks jaivip . I have dropped my plans to book now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayvip
    The STP is on one complete side (its behind central park II) and runs from proposed gate of CHD till its back end. You can see it on wikimapia. We also hear that the CHD entrance will be just next to teh STP plant.


    If you see the attched plan ( Gurgaon development plan 2021 ), it looks like STP is closer to sector 48 than sector 71.
    Has someone seen the actual site of CHD?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Something is not right in the Gurgaon Masterplan 2021. I have been to the site and the plot is just next to Sewage Treatment Plant. The entry would be adjacent to the STP.
    CommentQuote
  • I also visited the CHD Developers CHD CIty site in Karnal and was disappointed to see that the construction has not started at all (booking started more than 4 years ago) except one sample villa despite the builders claim that all the projects within CHD city are sold out. Highly unreliable builder with not good past history of delivery.
    CommentQuote