Unitech is offering plots on Southern periphery road - near the vistas and south park site 57000 psyard.

The plotted development will have power back up, security etc etc..

Could someone advise how good the same is for investment ?

thanks
Read more
Reply
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not an official launch... being sold through a underwriter... has cash component of 30,000. they want to plan it as nirvana 3 but as i said nothing official about it yet...

    Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Unitech is offering plots on Southern periphery road - near the vistas and south park site 57000 psyard.

    The plotted development will have power back up, security etc etc..

    Could someone advise how good the same is for investment ?

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks AmitMM.

    How do you rate the safety quotient of this investment considering the high cash component and given unitech's position in the telecom scandal.

    Also, what would be the likely launch price if its actually launched as nirvana 3 ?

    Also, could u PM me the contact details of underwriter who could give the best price ? Have been offered 54.5k by a broker today.



    thanks

    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    not an official launch... being sold through a underwriter... has cash component of 30,000. they want to plan it as nirvana 3 but as i said nothing official about it yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Thanks AmitMM.

    How do you rate the safety quotient of this investment considering the high cash component and given unitech's position in the telecom scandal.

    Also, what would be the likely launch price if its actually launched as nirvana 3 ?

    Also, could u PM me the contact details of underwriter who could give the best price ? Have been offered 54.5k by a broker today.



    thanks



    Cash portion is there because they understand that ppl with colored money will buy at whatever price they sell , they are not looking for service class ppl ....
    CommentQuote
  • You hit the nail on the head....

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Cash portion is there because they understand that ppl with colored money will buy at whatever price they sell , they are not looking for service class ppl ....
    CommentQuote
  • Better to keep away, looking at the present conditions .
    CommentQuote
  • Signs of distress. Plots are never a preferred option for builders unless they are in crisis- liquidity or otherwise .... That's shud be a good time for bargain hunting, but these prices (even without considering unitech's troubles) are a joke...

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Better to keep away, looking at the present conditions .
    CommentQuote
  • Not great from investment point of view considering the amount of pricing and upfront payment involved !
    CommentQuote
  • I think most members have got accustomed to criticising investment options like this impulsively,

    If you look at Nirvana country which is at an inferior location as compared to the location of these plots on the proposed SPR, Nirvana plots today sell at 1 lakh psy +.

    If Unitech is promising to deliver a gated community on these plots, i think 55k is a steal.

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Not great from investment point of view considering the amount of pricing and upfront payment involved !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajrandhir
    I think most members have got accustomed to criticising investment options like this impulsively,

    If you look at Nirvana country which is at an inferior location as compared to the location of these plots on the proposed SPR, Nirvana plots today sell at 1 lakh psy +.

    If Unitech is promising to deliver a gated community on these plots, i think 55k is a steal.




    nirvana plots are at 85-90 k per sq yd . And one must be really blindfolded to feel plots at nirvana 1 have inferior location to proposed nirvana 3 !!!! Get your facts right bro !!!

    And its just that we all are here to express our views and thoughts about projects !!! Noone needs to impose ones thoughts to the other so please dont impose your views on me/us !!!
    CommentQuote
  • You have bought land at 40K on PROPOSED dwarka expressway - which u find a great deal.....a location where one has to reach today with great difficulty after passing through innumerable villages... BUT you say that plots offered by Unitech bang on SPR in the heart of gurgaon - gated community like Nirvana 1 , power back up, proven township and facilities management services, 55k is damn expensive ............

    One can easily judge from the above comparison who is blindfolded !





    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    nirvana plots are at 85-90 k per sq yd . And one must be really blindfolded to feel plots at nirvana 1 have inferior location to proposed nirvana 3 !!!! Get your facts right bro !!!

    And its just that we all are here to express our views and thoughts about projects !!! Noone needs to impose ones thoughts to the other so please dont impose your views on me/us !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajrandhir
    You have bought land at 40K on PROPOSED dwarka expressway - which u find a great deal.....a location where one has to reach today with great difficulty after passing through innumerable villages... BUT you say that plots offered by Unitech bang on SPR in the heart of gurgaon - gated community like Nirvana 1 , power back up, proven township and facilities management services, 55k is damn expensive ............

    One can easily judge from the above comparison who is blindfolded !


    bhai personal perception ..... wait for 3 yrs , u ll know the difference is all i can say buddy !!!!


    Bhai dlf hi kharid leta 55 k pe agar location itni achhi lag rahi thi and pricing itni attractive !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • My issue with these Unitech plots r

    - The current financial situation of Unitech & the current 2G scandal issue & its fallout ( forgetting the rest of the scandals, as for now ) .

    - Involvement of a big cash transaction in the deal or the Parch system .

    - I am no fan of Unitech & quite skeptical about their developments & quality of construction .


    The location looks to be pretty decent to good ( from, what i hear in the forum ). If the above negative factors were not there, it looked like a good buy ( though, have not studied it in detail ) .




    Originally Posted by rajrandhir
    You have bought land at 40K on PROPOSED dwarka expressway - which u find a great deal.....a location where one has to reach today with great difficulty after passing through innumerable villages... BUT you say that plots offered by Unitech bang on SPR in the heart of gurgaon - gated community like Nirvana 1 , power back up, proven township and facilities management services, 55k is damn expensive ............

    One can easily judge from the above comparison who is blindfolded !
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm, how good are these vs the DLF plots in the vicinity.
    What price are the DLF plots available in resale?

    I think if both are available at similar rate, DLF would be a steal.

    Anyways not being too hawkish I do think the plots will give nice return to investors like SouthPark in original booking.
    CommentQuote
  • if it was not for the cash component the unitech plots would have been a good buy... also i am never comfortable with buying plots without clarity on layout/plan/location etc however attractive it might be..
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech SPR would have been good buy even 60k, if it wouldnt been parchi system. As it will be liveable in next 2 - 3 yrs.

    at 55k, parchi, is a big risk..
    CommentQuote