I would like to know about new Ansal's project THE FERNHILL, is it worth investing location wise?

About Ansal The Fernhill: Ansal API has launched yet another project in Gurgaon. Ansal The Fernhill is located in Sector 91. The Heights of Success Towering over the Millenium City, Gurgaon. Ansal Api, is for those who believe in living in style. Buzzing with all the action and excitement, this multi-storeyed apartment complex "Ansal The Fernhill" is spread in an area of 15 acres. Grand Living apartments Elegantly designed, you will find the apartments at Ansal API exactly as you had dreamed of in a home. An apartment at Ansal Heights will offer you 2/3/4 spacious bedrooms and Pent Houses.
Ansal The Fernhill Unit Specification

2BHK 1348 - 1618 sq.ft Rs. 3500 Rs. 47.18L - Rs. 56.63L Floor Plan
3BHK 1877 - 1880 sq.ft Rs. 3500 Rs. 65.69L - Rs. 65.80L Floor Plan
4BHK 2321 sq.ft Rs. 3500 Rs. 81.23L
Read more
364 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • haven't heard abut it till now.
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the details

Here is the detatils of Project :

Type : 2BHK(1348sqft) // 3BHK(1877sqft) //
    4BHK(2321sqft)
    Price : Rs.2695/- sqft
    // Rs.2595/- sqft // Rs.2595/- sqft RESPECTIVELY .

Price Details:
    BSP(As Applicable )

EDC/IDC(400/-)
    COVERED CAR PARKING
    CLUB
    TOTAL COST
    36,32,860/-
    539200/-
    2,00,000/-
    50,000/-
    44,22,060/-(2BHK)
    48,70,815/-
    7,50,800/-
    2,00,000/-
    50,000/-
    58,71,615/-
    (3BHK)

Booking Amount : 2BHK - 4Lac
    3BHK - 5Lac
    in favor of ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks a bit expensive for that location. try something in orris at sector 85. construction has already started and progress is good
    CommentQuote
  • Re: ANSAL - THE FERNHILL - Sec 91

Hi all,

I have been researching a lot of properties in Gurgaon and here comes one from Ansal API - The Fernhill.

I have talked to a lot of people and some of them have mentioned to me that it is an expensive one. A property is expensive or economical on majorly 2 factors:

1) Total Cost
    2) Per sq ft cost

The total cost of the flats might appear expensive but look at the per sq ft price... Where in Gurgaon will you find an entry level of Rs 2695/2645/2595 per sq ft from a reputed builder like Ansal?

Just analyse - 2BHK - 1348 sq ft - a little too big for a 2BHK, but, wouldn't this be a grand size... Well, I think so... I was checking the floor plans of SPAZE PRIVY's 1297 sq ft 2BHK and it seemed quite spacious with Master bed room size of 11x16. The carpet area of the flat was approx 70% of the super built up area.

If I assume the same percentage in Ansal, I feel, the room sizes would be close to 3-4% bigger than SPAZE PRIVY...

From that perspective, I feel it is a very good project to enter. Sector 91 is definitely not a great location, but, 5 years down the line, you yourself know what's going to happen in these sectors... Dwarka Expressway will be full on... Multi Utility Corridor will be functional... SEZ's which are very close will be functional... there wouldn't be any space left in Gurgaon for a new project... Property prices would be sky-rocketing... By looking at these things, I am very very confident on this one....

Unfortunately, I have already put my money in Greater Noida, hence, do not have the funds right now, but, am looking to dilute my property in Greater Noida and re-route my funds here... Lets see how it works...!!!

Good luck to all.. Feel free to ask questions...
    Together we can educate each other efficiently.

-Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rahul,

I would suggest shell out a little more and buy in the areas closer to developement...even if it is 10-15 lakh higher it is still worth it....
    CommentQuote
  • you can still find propertis in the 2800-3500 range on NH 8, which is roughtly 10-12 lkah more expensive than this one

asn also in 3500-4200 range on shona road....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sood.rahul
    .. from a reputed builder like Ansal?

Since when has Ansal become a reputed builder!!! Not sure if you have seen any of Ansal's developments, but almost each of them is in a perpetual mess.. In fact Ansal keeps redefining the new lows in quality standards - whether it be construction or be it maintenance..

Don't believe me? Seeing, er, in my case, living is believing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree . The construction quality & maintenance of Ansal's developments have gone from bad to worse, over the period .

Originally Posted by leo_sri
    Since when has Ansal become a reputed builder!!! Not sure if you have seen any of Ansal's developments, but almost each of them is in a perpetual mess.. In fact Ansal keeps redefining the new lows in quality standards - whether it be construction or be it maintenance..

Don't believe me? Seeing, er, in my case, living is believing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Is this from Ansal API or Ansal hpusing... Both compete is degree of "how bad"s though !!
    CommentQuote
  • This is from Ansal API..
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja.. Would you recommend this project at this price or not..
    CommentQuote
  • Not at this price, a price of about 2100/2200, could be the right price for this, but at this price of say 2100 also, i would have shied away, especially, if, i was an end user, looking at the quality & maintenance issues plaguing most Ansal projects .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manoja for your suggetions.. I have also decided to stay away from this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AdlakhaJyoti
    Thanks manoja for your suggetions.. I have also decided to stay away from this project..

you can try in Spaze 92 project still available at 2300 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • U can also look at Sare Cresent Parc . 2197 in original booking & about 2000 in resale ( there r some add on costs, look for various threads related to this project, to get more details & to know pros & cons - there r 3/4 of these threads ). Major positive construction already started .

Originally Posted by AdlakhaJyoti
    Thanks manoja for your suggetions.. I have also decided to stay away from this project..
    CommentQuote