Sort by :
Filter by :
You are absolutely right
Buyers are to be blamed for the builders atrocities
Let us keep pushing the builders for our legal rightsCommentQuote1Flag
- demand came for start of constructionCommentQuote0Flag
- Congratulations!!! After the long wait, there is some progress. Hope they will speed up the activities to compensate for the looking wait!CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello people Thanks for being with us all the time ..... Soon you shall be getting the Amendment along with the following letter ---
Dear Valued Customer
Greetings from the Ansal API Family...
You would be glad to note that the much awaited approval of building plans for the “FERNHIL” group housing project has been granted by the Competent Authority. This approval has taken us further closer to the delivery of your dream homes.
This long wait for essential statutory approvals has tested our as well as your patience and we are extremely thankful to our customers for standing by our side in such hard and testing times. We would like to thank from the bottom of our hearts, all our customers for showing such patience and bearing with us.We sincerely hope that together we shall be able to tide over similar difficult times in future also.
The process of commencement of construction at site has been started. We will take all possible steps and actions to ensure that the project is delivered much before the time line mentioned in the agreement, except due to reasons beyond our control. The demand letter for your next instalment as per the agreement is enclosed and the due date for the payment is 14thAugust 2014.
We are also pleased to inform you that the project has been approved by most of the prestigious banks / financial institutions for home loans. Following is the list of such banks/financial institutions with the contact details of respective banks executive:
Bank / Housing Finance Company
Name of Executive
Axis Bank Ltd.
Mr. Anup Nair
Mr. Sanat Gharei
Mr. Rakesh Sharma
Mr. Shishir Suman
Mr. Deepak Gautam
Mr. Sudhanshu Sharma
State Bank of India
Mr. Om Prakash
Further, it is informed that as per the demands of many our customers, few clauses in the Builder Buyer Agreement (BBA) have been amended / added after mutual discussions, which offer more comfort to our esteemed customers. Accordingly, please find enclosed herewith the addendum of BBA. We request you to sign both the copies of this addendum and send them to the below mentioned address. If you have not signed the original BBA till date, please deposit 2 copies of the signed BBA as well as this attached addendum latest by 14th August 2014.
Esencia- Ansal API
Marketing Centre- B Block,Esencia
Golf Course Extension Road,Sector 67,Gurgaon.
What have they ammended
Can you share a briefCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by krishna99Stalwart
What have they ammended
Can you share a brief
1. Super Area restricted to the variation of +/- 5% only (though we demanded 2% variation only as per CCI Vs DLF in Belaire case, we are demanding calculation for Superr Area too). Beyond 5% Super Area increase, Buyer shall not give even a single penny. Even if Super Area varies within 5%, Buyer will be charged 95% of the rate at which the flat was booked instead of Marketing price at the time of delivery.
2. Commencement date fixed and penalty if they dont start it by 31st Dec. 2014.
3. Penalty if they fail to procure OC within specified time irrespective of any reason. OC shall be granted to us.
4. Escalation charges de-linked from the actual cost of the construction at the time of delivery as Buyers should not be held responsible for any delay whatsoever may be the reason.
5. Car parking is included in BSP. No extra charges for that.
6. All the amenities which were not mentioned in BBA were made mentioned in this Amendment. The same as they promised in Brouchers while advertising and booking based on which we got allured to the project.
7. No interest and/or penal interest on EDC/IDC imposed by competent authority to the Licensee shall be passed on to any Allottee.
8. Resaling the flat shall be discretionary power of the Buyer. Builder shall have NO say in that.
9. As the discussions were going on, there shall be no penalty for the people who did not sign BBA. There shall be NO holding charges till 15th Aug. 2014.
10. HAOA shall strictly be adhered to regarding rights/ownership of common areas and facilities.
11. All common areas and facilities and amenities should also be completed in the time specified.
Fight is still going on. Other critical issues also need to be addressed. Let us give them a 3-4 months break.
- Dear All,
Congratulations on achievement of a Major Milestone, in construction commencement.
For those seeking a Home Loan but interested in only Public Sector Banks, there is one more bank other than SBI, details given below:
Bank of Baroda
Mr Abhishek Kumar
For Bank of Baroda the Loan Approval has been only obtained in last couple of days
- Hi Can anybody confirm abt the details of villas in Ansal Fernhills -91
- i guess we need to push for the ammedments regarding payment plan as well, else whole money will be gone in an years time and wait for another 3 yearsCommentQuote0Flag
- Visited Fernhill Site yesterday, work is in progress though the pace can be increased. Here are some of the pics.CommentQuote0Flag
- Does anyone have latest status on this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- even after the construction is started resale price is still what is 2 years ago, options of 1618 sqft id still available at 3200/sqft :bab (45):
one of my known bought in resale around 2 yrs back at 3150
now loan is approved from hdfc, icici, lic housing, dewan housing etc etc
I will still say it will be a good buy at this price point in new gurgaon with good projects/infrastructure in surrounding rather than going more away in sohna or bhiwadi/dharuhera.Originally Posted by RasGGNDoes anyone have latest status on this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- litigation over this projects in terms of floor approval is still a not clear in this rpojectCommentQuote1Flag
- Can anyone let me know how much % BSP payment has gone in this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey guys, i have a flat in this project, not sure who to check for construction updates, this project is not there on website of Ansal API
I am in dark, if there is any group active of buyers, please let me know, i need help urgently.