Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Ghartalashc
I guess soliciting buyer and seller on this forum is not allowedCommentQuote0Flag
- When i checked with BPTP, they told me 225 size plots are already booked, only 300 size available.
Price = 45,000 - 2,500 + 3% discount = approx 41,225
Pls advice resale rates for 225 size plot
Originally Posted by rohit_warrenI guess soliciting buyer and seller on this forum is not allowedCommentQuote0Flag
- rohit_warren, please delete the No. of the broker from yr. post .CommentQuote0Flag
- well i had gone to see dwarka projects particularly Uppal & QVC venture G99 plots site and bptp Amstoria site . both are next to each other !!!
well the approach right now as everybody knows is pathetic !!!
its either from hero honda chowk pataudi road etc or rajiv chowk to old jail road to basai road .
here is what i felt the pros and cons of the project -
1. Clean pieces of land , can be carved into marvels by developers.
2. Water level of the area is the among the best in gurgaon.
3. Away from the city yet very close to it when d eway is constructed .
4. Both projects bang on dwarka eway .
1. the approach as of now pathetic to say the least.
2. Dont see d eway getting built and functional for anothe 5 yrs at least.
3. Currently a Junge pr farmland you can say.
4. prices of 40 k could be justifiable on map but in practicality a big thumbs down.
5. The developers may give possession in 2-3 yrs , and the d eway wont be ready till then , i mean what would be the use of possession ?
6.A very long term prospect , i.e. 5-10 yrs investment prospect if one wants decent ROI
Any questions or additions or substractions are welcomed !CommentQuote0Flag
- I agree to almost all of yr. analysis . Secondly, these projects r not adjacent to Dwarka & lose on that account . Really not sure, how this would affect on their appreciation .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MANOJaI agree to almost all of yr. analysis . Secondly, these projects r not adjacent to Dwarka & lose on that account . Really not sure, how this would affect on their appreciation .
well i guess the main issue is the construction of dwarka eway , if it happens t should be just 5 mins drive down the eway from the sector adjacent to dwarka and to this sector 102 or 99 !! but bigger cncern is the construction of eway !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- ........But if u r not close to Dwarka & to the Golf course & the Diplomatic Enclave & with rates getting equivalent to Sohna Road & NH8, would would be the idea of buying on the D e way .CommentQuote0Flag
- IshanB is right... the main issue is construction of expressway.. and thereafter the projects lying bang on the expressway would have more locational advantage than those closer to Delhi but located next to a village or drain.. Today distance is not the distance, it's the time, and 150 mts expressway would take you 5 kms in less than 5 minutes... Plus the end product is the one that matters the most. You can judge that from Nirvana Country, which commands more value than any HUDA sector plotted house with better location and closer to central part of DLF.
BTW, as per RTI reply from HUDA, the time frame for completion of Eway would be 18 months from the day contract is awarded.... now the questions are:
1. When is the court case getting over... as per my source from HUDA... its going to be over max in 3-4 months since HUDA is likely to offer more choice of alternative plots to the owners of disputed stretch.
2. When and to whom would be the contract awarded.... which I heard is also in the process.
5 years may be little beyond the reality but 3 years is at least which looks visible given the facts today....CommentQuote0Flag
- How do G99 plots of Uppal & QVC sound as an investment ??
I mean they are right next to bptp amstoria ( has visited both sites few days back, no difference location wise ), amstoria 300 sq yds plots the co. is selling at 42500psy , whereas g99 for 39000 psy , bptp is not even giving allotment of plots right now , whereas g99 is , in payment plan i guess bptp takes 40 % payment before start of construction , whereas g99 only takes 20 % !!!
Expert advise on this is needed from all of you all !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- I feel all plots on Dwarka Expressway have a very bright future for following reasons:
1. Dwarka itself has very limited plots. Most of the plots are alternative plots which were given to farmers and titles of these plots are controversial due to multiple legal heirs of old farmers who got original allotment. A few freehold plots not adjacant to a village are no where less than 2-3 lakhs psy. And then they are not in any gated complex. So, once the Eway is there, there would be practically no distance between Dwarka and new sectors of Gurgaon.
2. The plotted development in these new sectors would be done by reputed builders, would be safer, will have back-ups, greenery, integrated commercial units, etc. and therefore will have far better standard of living.
3. The ongoing rate in DLF is 1.2 lakh plus, whereas the rate here is 25-30% of DLF, and 15-20% of Dwarka. These plots would find premium customers from Delhi, particularly after development of Diplomatic Enclave in Dwarka.
Ishan, as far as G99 is concerned, I think it's going to fetch very attractive premiums, however the ROI would be dependent on the end product of the township, which on paper is very attractive, and secondly everything depends on how fast Expressway comes up. You may see decent upward movement in plots prices the moment Expressway is free from litigation. QVC as a firm seems to be quite professional and have a team of highly qualified management. I have personally dealt with them and also saw there Bangalore project, where sample villa has been made exactly as depicted in their brochure. Their funding is also backed up by IL&FS which is group of bankers and a few FDI investors. The location of G99 might be slightly far from Dwarka border, but is right next to Reliance SEZ also.
Well, these are my views... I may be wrong.... Suggestions of the seniors would throw more light on any other aspects... and any other pros and cons....CommentQuote0Flag
- Friends , I am new to this forum and this is my first post . Would appreciate feedback from people who have knowledge about RE in Gurgaon . I have a BPTP plot in sector 102 ( Amstoria ) . What are the prospects if i were to hold it for 1 / 1.5 yrs . I have the plot for around 6 months now . Also I have paid 35% of the amount and another 15% has been demaded now . BPTP has till date not arranged bank finance for these plots . Should I hold making this latest 15% payment ? Any news on when the bank finance will come through ?? Thnx >>CommentQuote0Flag
- can anyone please tell how much edc/idc charges are being levied for amstoria plots per sq yd ???
Thanks in advanceCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ISHANbcan anyone please tell how much edc/idc charges are being levied for amstoria plots per sq yd ???
Thanks in advance
something like 3.8k to 4k psyCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallasomething like 3.8k to 4k psy
I was told by someone that they are charging 4400 per sq yd , if someone could tell the exact total of edc and idc per sq yd for sector 102 amstoria plots that would be really helpfull !CommentQuote0Flag
Indeed bptp is charging Re 4400 / Sq Yards as Development charges.(which includes edc/idc)
In addition to development charges, they have following costs for plot. Any idea in what range these charges could be?
UCC: Utility Connection Charges
MC: Maintainence Charges
SF: Sinking Fund
CD: Contingency DepositCommentQuote0Flag