I heard that Uppal Developers are now planning to launch a new residential project called Winter Hills, in sector 77, near Aapno.

The effective expected price is about 4100/ SqFt deducting discounts.
The apartments will have 3 BHKs of the 1550 SqFt onward and are expected to be fully loaded with modular kitchen, AC and wood work.

The launch of Uppal Canary - phase 2 is postponed for the time being.

What's the members' take on the project location, pricing and investment?
Read more
1969 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ravi20
    When is the next demand expected for Tower A and what is the tentative completion date?

Next demand for tower A (completion of 4th floor roof) is expected in mid-Feb, as per umang's representatives in their corporate office. But they may be off the mark by +- 15-30 days, as per my experience.

As per BBA, expected date of possession is Dec'15 with 6 months of grace period (not sure about grace period, please correct me if wrong)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asheesh1963
    i think the project is ding reasonably well..n within a year will b arnd 5500-6000/ band..
    cheers

Sold 3 bhk, 1515 unit 4975 ps.ft.

Still have one more unit. Will wait for 3-4 months till prices reach 5300+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riskyguy

Congrats....pretty decent gains in less than an year for the investors....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riskyguy

Even i sold in 4900/-. How come few units are quoted around 46-47 in property portals. Are they fake listings.
    CommentQuote
  • The going rate right now is in the range of 4800 - 5000 depending on the unit and seller desperation ( Sellers with ability to pay next 1/2 demands are demanding a price of around 5000 while those who are not able to pay with the speed Umang is raising demands are selling at arnd 4800 - 4850)

Its purely seller based. But once thing is sure that this project has picked up very quickly and the builder is doing construction at a brisk pace. Will surely touch 5500 in resale in next 6 - 9 months. Hold on to your units since the next 2 demands are not going to be too heavy and u will get good returns on this
    CommentQuote
  • Even I agree with Mr Newinvestor . I am getting a lot of inquiries from end users for this project
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Any update on Tower L. When is 4th installment expected.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Uppal Winter Hills, Sector 77

Originally Posted by Dhruvaryan
    Hi All,

Any update on Tower L. When is 4th installment expected.

regards

As per UMANG people, it should be raised somewhere by last week of Jan. Since 1 month is the payout time, we would roughly have complete Feb for the payment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep1a1
    As per UMANG people, it should be raised somewhere by last week of Jan. Since 1 month is the payout time, we would roughly have complete Feb for the payment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Even I had word with Umang people, as per them it would be raised early Feb '13.

The later it is, the good for us !!!:bab (59)::D
    CommentQuote
  • Got the next demand letter for Tower B :bab (59): The last date is Feb 20.

Anyone else got the demand letter for other towers. A demand after every 3 months is expected from now on. Hope resale prices also follows the same patter:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newinvestor3
    Got the next demand letter for Tower B :bab (59): The last date is Feb 20.

Anyone else got the demand letter for other towers. A demand after every 3 months is expected from now on. Hope resale prices also follows the same patter:D

Just to be clear, is it demand related to casting of 4th floor roof?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LordSauron
    Just to be clear, is it demand related to casting of 4th floor roof?

Yes. The demand is for casting of 4th floor slab (5% BSP + 50% PLC)
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about next demand for tower K?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rachits
    Any idea about next demand for tower K?

Just checked with Umang, demand is raised for Tower E also which I am in. Demand is also raised for 5-6 other towers which do not include k,l,m. Demand is rasised on 21st Jan with due date as 20th Feb. This demand is for 4th floor slab 5% of BSP +50% of PLC
    CommentQuote
  • What is the resale price being quoted these days for this project. Just to check if it is also keeping pace with the construction.
    CommentQuote