Hi,

Is it worth investing in BPTP Astaire Gardens Sector 70a?

BR//
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also evaluating the same.....have read a lot of negatives about about BPTP and therefore in two minds now.....though i liked the astaire concept of floors.....need some suggestions/advice......
    CommentQuote
  • They are the worst builds in town.....should be avoided. You can check lots of material against this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder

No builder is clean in this town.. any advise /suggestions regarding Astaire gardens?
    CommentQuote
  • I Think, its slighly on the expensive side. although location is good & after 6 months when you have a direct connection from SPR, the location will be even more lucrative, but as of now, I think it is Overpriced.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Plots Sector 70A a world of truly connoisseur of quality living.

Hanging with the limited and common living features is passé. Enter the world of truly connoisseur of quality living I have been mesmerized of, is an appealing creation of BPTP-BPTP Sector-70A on Golf Course Extn. Road Gurgaon. Of all the dreams that a person dreams in his lifetime, the most desired is none other than a home. Every individual aspires to have a private space that he can call as home. People spend lots of time and money in making this dream of theirs come true. However, it is advisable to give proper thought and planning before making a decision to buy a new home.
    Herewith, I am glad to say that finding not only a living space but fulfillment of all the expectations budgeted comes easy when I name BPTP Sector-70A. This new residential project being a golden opportunity offers the world-class living style with independent floors, plots, and villa available at the attractive price points.
    BPTP Sector-70A; a gated community where idyllic and elegant features come together has allured me a lot with its super luxury specifications. A great neighborhood, easy accessibility, open spaces, round-the-clock maintenance and the freedom to build the dreamy home, BPTP Sector-70A is intended to come for.
    Therefore, I have been pleased more of, going for the utmost investment opportunity comprised of luxurious homes too to make stronger and prosperous my future, however.
    CommentQuote
  • Did any one of you buy this unit? what is the current price for these floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes

It cost me around 65Lac..196sq ft FF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by princesingla

what is bsp?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by princesingla

What was the allotment process with you
    CommentQuote
  • brother, you may also look at unitech floors in sector 70 called Anthea floors. may be available in resale but can be a comparable option.
    CommentQuote
  • Progress on the project?

Hi folks,
    has anyone been on the site? Is there any progress? also any idea of what is the offtake? Has BPTP been able to sell this project?
    CommentQuote
  • i visited the bptp site in sec 70a last month...work has started. i spoke to some engineers at the site. they are planning to rope in some big builders for the AISTAIRE project. Also, the inuagural discounts are gone now.....which means the effective price is up....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for update

Dear Anil, Thanks for the project update. A renowed builder for a low rise project may be bit of an overkill :P But i guess hype banane ke liye zaroori hai

BTW I can still see the discounts bieng offered on BPTP's website. Are you sure they have removed the discounts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by urbanceo
    I want to sell my 2 units in Astaire
    250 sq yds (GF + Basement)
    350 sq yds (SF)

Anyone know a good broker?

hey, if you dont mind, can you please quote the booking price,premium demand by you and amount asked by BPTP till date for 250sq yrd (and any plc on the same)
    CommentQuote
  • Hey do you guys know, the builder has increased the rate of the 250 & 350 sqyds floors by 20 lakhs each.

The new prices are updated on the bptp site: Price and Payment Plan

Good news for us investors
    CommentQuote