Last updated: September 4 2012
20 | Posts
5362 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPTP Astaire Gardens Sector 70a

Hi,

Is it worth investing in BPTP Astaire Gardens Sector 70a?

BR//

Re : BPTP Astaire Gardens Sector 70a

I am also evaluating the same.....have read a lot of negatives about about BPTP and therefore in two minds now.....though i liked the astaire concept of floors.....need some suggestions/advice......

Comment

They are the worst builds in town.....should be avoided. You can check lots of material against this builder.

Comment

Builder

No builder is clean in this town.. any advise /suggestions regarding Astaire gardens?

Comment

I Think, its slighly on the expensive side. although location is good & after 6 months when you have a direct connection from SPR, the location will be even more lucrative, but as of now, I think it is Overpriced.

Comment

BPTP Plots Sector 70A a world of truly connoisseur of quality living.

Hanging with the limited and common living features is passé. Enter the world of truly connoisseur of quality living I have been mesmerized of, is an appealing creation of BPTP-BPTP Sector-70A on Golf Course Extn. Road Gurgaon. Of all the dreams that a person dreams in his lifetime, the most desired is none other than a home. Every individual aspires to have a private space that he can call as home. People spend lots of time and money in making this dream of theirs come true. However, it is advisable to give proper thought and planning before making a decision to buy a new home.
            Herewith, I am glad to say that finding not only a living space but fulfillment of all the expectations budgeted comes easy when I name BPTP Sector-70A. This new residential project being a golden opportunity offers the world-class living style with independent floors, plots, and villa available at the attractive price points.
            BPTP Sector-70A; a gated community where idyllic and elegant features come together has allured me a lot with its super luxury specifications. A great neighborhood, easy accessibility, open spaces, round-the-clock maintenance and the freedom to build the dreamy home, BPTP Sector-70A is intended to come for.
            Therefore, I have been pleased more of, going for the utmost investment opportunity comprised of luxurious homes too to make stronger and prosperous my future, however.

Comment

Did any one of you buy this unit? what is the current price for these floors?

Comment

Yes

It cost me around 65Lac..196sq ft FF

Comment

Originally posted by princesingla View Post
                  what is bsp?

Comment

Originally posted by princesingla View Post
                    What was the allotment process with you

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X