Just received an SMS saying Ireo is launching independent floors at Sector 60. Booking amount for 360 yards plot is Rs. 10 lacs.
Any more info, please share.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • how is sector 60 as a location. what are the prevailing rates in that area and what rate is being asked for by ireo.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 60 is where Ireo launched Skyon in December , 2010 at the rate of 6500/sq ft and today's rate is 7500/sq ft. Not to forget , 6500 rate was applicable only for 1st 100 Allotments.

Also Sector 60 is where Brahma would be launching it's forthcoming huge township by the name of Brahma City , however it has been deferred.No idea about their launch dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the price of floors....
    CommentQuote
  • Well , market isn't upbeat at the moment.

Latest is , Ireo has kept this project on hold till further notice.
    CommentQuote
  • i had recieved sms today saying price of floor is 1.25 Cr .... these brokers nowadays i guess are too proactive and start collecting cheques even when the co. hasnt even given out an official word .... same thing with sobha i guess ..... ufff !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetm
    Well , market isn't upbeat at the moment.

Latest is , Ireo has kept this project on hold till further notice.

well same thing has happened with the launch of new towers in pioneer park with ultra luxurious spec which would have been priced around 8.5k to 9 k ....they have also put it on hold till july due to the same reason ....
    CommentQuote