After months of speculations, Today launched Canary Greens in Sector 73.
I tried to call the numbers in Ad today, but they were either busy or simply not answering. Look like another gimmick by the builder to add to speculations.
Originally, thought to be launched at Rs. 3100/- just 2 months back, speculations are wide that the price would be 3750/-, no 2 bhk units available, 20 % down payment etc. Looks like there still is no confirmation on any of these by Today.
Does any one heard officially anything confirming these from Today?
Read more
Reply
61 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Todays, Canary Green, sector 73, Gurgaon

    Hi Everyone,

    Someone close to me wants to sell his 2 BHK Today canary greens unit. Basic details are as follows -
    Area- 1275
    Payment done so far - 30%
    Bought around 15th Oct'10 when this was launched

    Thanks
    Prasoon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasoond
    Hi Everyone,

    Someone close to me wants to sell his 2 BHK Today canary greens unit. Basic details are as follows -
    Area- 1275
    Payment done so far - 30%
    Bought around 15th Oct'10 when this was launched

    Thanks
    Prasoon


    Also to update that BBA has been received & construction is sue to start soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasoond
    Also to update that BBA has been received & construction is sue to start soon.

    sale/purchase is not allowed here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    sale/purchase is not allowed here.


    Do you mean its not allowed on this blog?
    CommentQuote
  • hi prasoond

    I think canary greens has got good location but the reputation of the builder is unreliable. :bab (38):
    Thats the reason, home loans for these two projects ( canary and calidora) are being approved but are not being disbursed.
    Selling this project at this time would mean a definite 'booking of loss' as it is available in the resale market at rates lower than booking rates.
    I can personally quote an offer that i recieved from a broker... 3600 for a 3 bhk and 3650 for a 2 bhk...
    I would suggest you tell your friend to hold if possible or book losses only in case he doesnt have the avenues for making further payments.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dear St anger
    I am not agree with you .project location is very good,i thing reputation is average like emar ,unitech,vatika and better than tulip.Chd, earth,chintels, era,landmark ,other new one.i thing now a days most of builders are unreliable according your criteria.so if you are getting project in good location that will definite appreciate ,because no other options in this area in this rate .new gurgaon projects launching more than 4000, where basic development will take another 10 years.conclusion -;best option for end users who want to live near SOHNA road, make deal earliest possible as work starts on this project rates will cross 4000.do not confuse
    CommentQuote
  • You're free to have your own opinion jayant jee but with all due respect, I must point out that the so called average builders like emaar, unitech and vatika all enjoy a robust funding support from all the major banks like Hdfc, sbi and financial firms like Indiabulls for the home loans whereas today at present, doesn't have the same. Incase, the builder defaults on construction the only looser here would be the investor whereas with emaar unitech etc even the banks get hit and can arm twist the builder to deliver. Therefore, I would say that today is much more unreliable than emaar, unitech and vatika ( not that they're reliable anyways)
    As for tulip, chintels, landmark and era etc I don't think any sane investor should even venture anywhere close to them. They're closest to what are called 'thugs' in the north American continent.:bab (45):

    Secondly, if u read my previous post I have very clearly advised the owner to hold and not sell the flat, as even I believe that this project would show good appreciation in the future.

    But at the same time if he's desparate to sell right now then he might not get even the booking amount and that's a fact. I'm not rumor mongering. Whatever I said are unbiased hard facts and you can counter check them from any number of dealers.:bab (35):

    Bottomline:- if ur already into today, stay invested and reap rewards later. If ur planning to invest I would suggest you hold on till the banks start disbursing home loans so that if the builder defaults you have the banks with you who would want the project to get completed. Hope that clears the air a bit.:D
    CommentQuote
  • it astonishes me ..... how many threads for TODAY are present in this IREF.

    and each thread starts with the same ????? and even the contents are same.....


    it seems FUTURE of TODAY depends on some investors in this IREF
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leoboy
    it astonishes me ..... how many threads for TODAY are present in this IREF.

    and each thread starts with the same ????? and even the contents are same.....


    it seems FUTURE of TODAY depends on some investors in this IREF
    :D


    Hi Leo boy,

    Not a bad thought!

    Thanks
    Prasoon
    CommentQuote
  • 2G has exposed that all builders are thugs now a days , be it small or big.In fact small is somewhat better to live with as they donot bully you much given their limited clout and considering the fact that they also would want to grow into a bigger brand and would not like their repu to be bad while growing.

    The point to be noted here is to find out whether the builder has defaulted in the past on its previous projects or is in financial mess .Again the first point is subjective as lots of approvals comes from govt. authorities .


    Hence normally it should be location of the project,builders financial strength,brand value and price .

    My POV
    CommentQuote
  • So guys Today builder is not that bad also I guess I have never heard any complaint against them, then why this project is not in demand ,overall pricing , location looks good and builder is also not unknown....

    They are running a 5 star hotel in ggn as well...
    CommentQuote
  • ,once work start demand will be very good more than 4500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayant 2004
    Hi dear St anger
    I am not agree with you .project location is very good,i thing reputation is average like emar ,unitech,vatika and better than tulip.Chd, earth,chintels, era,landmark ,other new one.i thing now a days most of builders are unreliable according your criteria.so if you are getting project in good location that will definite appreciate ,because no other options in this area in this rate .new gurgaon projects launching more than 4000, where basic development will take another 10 years.conclusion -;best option for end users who want to live near SOHNA road, make deal earliest possible as work starts on this project rates will cross 4000.do not confuse


    jayant g

    if u remember i told you, that this project is untouchable till banks start financing. Now, that axis bank has already approved the project and is promising disbursal i think it again becomes a good preposition.. so much so, that i am planning to pick up a 2 BHK in the next 4--5 days.. i hope now you understand that my criticism was genuine. :)
    CommentQuote
  • hi dear ,
    if you need any help in resale ,you are free to get advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayant 2004
    hi dear ,
    if you need any help in resale ,you are free to get advise


    Of course!!! Thanks for the help..
    I hv already asked u for your advise in a private MSG.. Plz check nd revert!!
    Thx
    CommentQuote