Last updated: October 3 2017
98 | Posts
18876 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodstock Floors, Unitech Group, Sector 50, Gurgaon

Hi,

Tried finding info on Woodstock Floors BY Unitech Group in the forum but couldn't hence starting this new thread.

Couple of queries to start of:

- Any idea when the completion of this mini township looks to be? In the agreement it was stated as Mar-Apr 2011 but looks to be quite far. Any thoughts?
    - Given the structure / plaster on walls have been completed, what is the view on construction quality?
    Last edited December 27 2016, 03:37 PM.

Re : Woodstock Floors, Unitech Group, Sector 50, Gurgaon

none????

None???????

Originally posted by asp1607 View Post
    Hi,

Tried finding info on this property in the forum but couldn't hence starting this new thread.

- Any idea when the completion of this mini township looks to be? In the agreement it was stated as Mar-Apr 2011 but looks to be quite far. Any thoughts?
    - Given the structure / paster on walls have been completed, what is the view on construction quality?
    Last edited January 18 2016, 01:34 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Comment

Hey Amit, did u got any replis to your queries???? I am also looking for answers of the same plus the price of the floors there....

None???????

Comment

None

Nope, seems none of the members here have invested in this project!

Originally posted by smashingvick View Post
        Hey Amit, did u got any replis to your queries???? I am also looking for answers of the same plus the price of the floors there....

Comment

the delivery of the first houses should start in about 4-6 months time. it will atleast 15 months for the entire project to be ready...
          too early to comment on const. quality.. one issue with all unitech floors/villa is seepage. hope they take careof it this time...

Hi,

Tried finding info on this property in the forum but couldn't hence starting this new thread.

- Given the structure / paster on walls have been completed, what is the view on construction quality?
          Last edited January 18 2016, 01:34 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Comment

Thanks AMit for the heads up....

Comment

Woodstock 2 Bed room

Dear friend

I have an option of 2 BHK in woodstock -945 sq.ft. - price 68.5 lakhs-all inclusive - Is the rate ok as per the market current resale market rate?

Please help

Preeks

Comment

Hello,

Guys I need an urgent advice here.

I have a 500 sq yds ground floor in Woodstock floors and the construction work is standstill from past 8-9 months (barely 25-30 workers can be seen there). Everytime I go there, site engineers say that they don't have material to progress and Unitech hasn't cleared the dues to the contracting firms, hence they have stopped the work.

Now, I had a visit there yesterday and met the site engineers again. This time these guys mentioned that there was a visit by Ramesh Chandra few days back to this society (and maybe to the others as well) and he has given clear instructions to the staff to start the work on this ASAP and had promised that he's cleared all the dues to the contractors and all the required material etc will be available to them shortly, along with to finish off all the work within next 4-5 months. Site engineer looked to be quite confident (guess for the first time) that the deliveries should start in next 4 months.
                Not sure how true this is?

AmitMM and other senior members, can I request you to please provide your feedback on this from delivery perspective?

Thanks in adance.
                Last edited January 18 2016, 01:35 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Comment

God & Google also will not have answer to questions related to Possession of Unitech's Projects. I do not think you will get a clear answer from any of the forums.

You need to make a judgement in case if you can not hold. if you stand in the middle of the wood stock floors project you will get to see major seepage patch in Unitech Harmony tower(newly constructed) I hope this will give you some clues about the quality of this project. As of today there is no club house planned in this mini Township. The location is awesome.

Comment

AmitMM, Amit001,

You guys seem to have good info re Unitech projects. Would you guys mind providing your valuable feedback to my above mentioned query?

Regards
                    Last edited January 18 2016, 01:35 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X