parkwood westend II

Last updated: August 24 2012
8 | Posts
2274 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parkwood westend II

I am lokking for a flat over a span of 2-3 years...with a budget of 40lacs in gurgaon...can you suggest me good options for the same...

I was looking forward for parkwood westend II, is it worth buying? has builder done other projects?

Re : parkwood westend II

Originally posted by amanbitla View Post
    I am lokking for a flat over a span of 2-3 years...with a budget of 40lacs in gurgaon...can you suggest me good options for the same...

I was looking forward for parkwood westend II, is it worth buying? has builder done other projects?
    Dear amanbitla;
    I have visited Parkwood side last sunday. they have started excavation for phase-01 blocks. I am expecting Concrete work must start in August-September 2011. Parkwood Infrastructures has built Ansal projects in Gurgaon and as owner in Mohali. Quality of Mohali project is really good.
    Well I have booked in Block-C in phase-1.

You must visit site to decide.
    Resale also available.

Comment

APF no. for Axis Bank for Parkwood westend is DEL0012435. This no. gives an idea is Axis bank will disburse the loan for Parkwood westend, not like Deutsche Postbank that sanction the loan and not to disburse and forfeit the processing fees.

Comment

Congrats to every parkwood investor, finally the 1st disbursement took place for parkwood westend from Axis Bank. Minimum 2 disbursement has taken place and many more are in the pipeline. Three cheers.

Comment

Heard from market sources that tower C and D has some litigation on them, because of which the project is not able to take off. The land was sold by 5 brothers, of which 1 expired and their sons have filed a case that the sale has happened under the influence of liquor and they were paid very less. Also it was their ancestral land and they were not consulted. Please build pressure on the management to reveal the exact status of the project.

Comment

Hi All, got to know from some reliable sources that the construction work has started once again the the litigation issue has been sorted out. Haven't visited the place, so request the members if anyone can visit the place and update the status.

Comment

Hi All, seems like a good news.. i spoke with mr.Daksh last week and requested him to get the wikimapia.org website updated with the parkwood's land map..on the website.. and today for the first tiem in almost 1.5 years.. i can see the parkwood's land boundary updated on wikimapia..here is the wikimapia link.. enjoy..
              Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

tc
              4m_me2u

Comment

Dear Friends, I have spoken to few other parkwood investors and we have decided to unite ourselves and make a group and talk straight to the management as a group. So I request you to kindly send me your number and name on my mail id dinesh_contact@rediffmail.com and mark the subjet as parkwood investor. Try to make it ASAP so that by next week we should be able to make a group and by next month 1st week we should talk to the mangement. Those who already have my number can call me anytime or PM me on this site.

Comment

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=15715

This thread stands locked .
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X