Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________


Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
Reply
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any confirmations on the psy rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any confirmations on the psy rate ?


    It is starting 50L...
    CommentQuote
  • whats the psft price coming out to be?
    CommentQuote
  • tinesha, u need to recheck, psy for the minimum size ( 180 sq. yards - price 50 L, as per u ) is 27.77 K . This cannot be correct or am i missing something .

    Originally Posted by tinesha
    It is starting 50L...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    tinesha, u need to recheck, psy for the minimum size ( 180 sq. yards - price 50 L, as per u ) is 27.77 K . This cannot be correct or am i missing something .


    This is the cost of first or second floor made on 180 sq yd plot...
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, i thought, we were discussing plots here . My mistake .
    CommentQuote
  • So Manoj Tinesha

    180 sq yard - 1620 , if we take a super area as 70% - 1134 sq feet for 50 lkah = ~4400

    Could this be pricing, even vatika floors in sector 82-85 is 5000+ sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Pricing r somewhat akin to SP prices, less the premium specifications .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    So Manoj Tinesha

    180 sq yard - 1620 , if we take a super area as 70% - 1134 sq feet for 50 lkah = ~4400

    Could this be pricing, even vatika floors in sector 82-85 is 5000+ sq ft


    I think super area will be less . i have 250 sq yd ansal floor & super area is 1394 sq ft....
    CommentQuote
  • IF I take the benchmark of Ansal - its 6 sq ft of super area per square yard

    so 180 sq yard will have an area of 1050 sq ft, which makes it 5000 per sq ft....

    Reasonable price keeping in mind that SPR shud see some development in the next 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - would you recommend to invest here with the 2G sword hanging over unitech...

    Location/price looks attractive though
    CommentQuote
  • See Unitech financial position. It is not that bad actually as compared to the peers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have confirmed from Unitech the project is indeed coming in the first week of june..

    180 sq yard onwards....

    no confirmation on the price...cud be starting from 60-65 lakhs......
    CommentQuote
  • It will be very interesting to see how will be the response for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, the response to this project could be the harbinger Of Unitech's future . :bab (4):.

    Originally Posted by amit001
    It will be very interesting to see how will be the response for this project.
    CommentQuote