Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________


Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
Reply
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tinesha do you have a trusted reliable broker who cna give an honest opinion on the response to these floors?

    Brokers have been saying that 600-700 cheques have come which I dont believe at all...

    any broker who you know who cna give an honest feedback on the response to these floors
    CommentQuote
  • Amit,

    I also got an e-mail yesterday from my broker advising me to send a cheque. When I sought some clarification, I got a response after an hour that FF and SF in 190 and 240 sq yds are sold out. Either GF in 190/240 sq. yds or 360 sq. yds floors are available.
    CommentQuote
  • Has nay body booked these floors?

    Whats the max broker discount?
    CommentQuote
  • My broker told me that the allotments mayn't happen today, as there is no news from unitech till now. I have given the cheque to broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tinesha - Did you consider the Ireo's new one in sec 67A?

    Originally Posted by tinesha
    Anantraj offer can be good being their first launch in central Gurgaon. I am not waiting for any particular launch & can jump anytime if i find builder , location & price interesting....
    CommentQuote
  • Lalit - what prices/discounts you got and what size have you booked?

    Originally Posted by lalit_fin
    My broker told me that the allotments mayn't happen today, as there is no news from unitech till now. I have given the cheque to broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    Hi Tinesha - Did you consider the Ireo's new one in sec 67A?


    I hv not booked as 5100 looks expensive for 67A . How much discount v can get on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it 5100 or 5500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Is it 5100 or 5500


    it is 5100 after inaugural discount..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Lalit - what prices/discounts you got and what size have you booked?


    I have gone for 240 sqyd, first floor. broker has offered me 2 % discount over basic price, and further 2 lakhs discount from unitech. So, it amounts to around 66.7 lakhs. I didnt do much negotiation on top of that.
    CommentQuote
  • Re:

    Lalit,

    Did the broker gave 2% discount as credit note or adjusted the same in BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbee77
    Lalit,

    Did the broker gave 2% discount as credit note or adjusted the same in BSP?


    adjusted on bsp
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand what is happening here -

    1. Brokers are saying that it is already over booked

    2. If it is so much overbooked why is there a discount on the booking?

    3. There are no roof rights associated with first or second floor. BPTP in sector 70 A gave roof rights to both first and second

    4. The layout does not look gated at all. Even though brochure says that there will be in every home to guard unit.

    5. These units are much inside SPR. It is at the back of South park.

    6. Also if it is already overbooked then why are brokers accepting more cheques?

    i think kuch gadbad hai.

    What makes them so attractive?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I don't understand what is happening here -

    1. Brokers are saying that it is already over booked

    2. If it is so much overbooked why is there a discount on the booking?

    3. There are no roof rights associated with first or second floor. BPTP in sector 70 A gave roof rights to both first and second

    4. The layout does not look gated at all. Even though brochure says that there will be in every home to guard unit.

    5. These units are much inside SPR. It is at the back of South park.

    6. Also if it is already overbooked then why are brokers accepting more cheques?

    i think kuch gadbad hai.

    What makes them so attractive?



    Yes BPTP is giving terrace rights and usable are is also more as compared to unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • See my understanding of the situation in green below

    Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I don't understand what is happening here -

    1. Brokers are saying that it is already over booked - Some floors for 190 and 240 square yard are a;ready booked, ample availability in bigger floors and some floors of 190 and 240 sq yard as well

    2. If it is so much overbooked why is there a discount on the booking? Some are booked so no availability some are available hence the inaugural discount

    3. There are no roof rights associated with first or second floor. BPTP in sector 70 A gave roof rights to both first and second
    I agree, are you sure they are not giving roof right and if they are not giving is it shared among all floors

    4. The layout does not look gated at all. Even though brochure says that there will be in every home to guard unit.

    5. These units are much inside SPR. It is at the back of South park. I agree it is not right at the SPR, it is behind Southpark. But location sis much better than 70 A which is very far from the SPR

    6. Also if it is already overbooked then why are brokers accepting more cheques? Accepting cheques only for the units which are not booked like GF of smaller size and bigger size floors

    i think kuch gadbad hai. It could be more a case of Hype. The best way to find out is to try for 190 and 240 sq yard floors and if the company and broker dont give you nay availability than we have to believe that these have been actually booked

    What makes them so attractive?
    CommentQuote