Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
    Hope you took some photos, do upload. Your report on visit to india, i remembered you had mentioned in one of the threads, anytime to write it.
    yehi updates hain bhai.. aur zaada kuch nahi.. thora bhot ggn ghoom liya..

vatika india next vaala area acha nikhar kar aa rahaa hia..

no photos bro.. sorry..

Comment

i called up unitech just now.. they saying both south park and anthea construction will start in december..

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
        i called up unitech just now.. they saying both south park and anthea construction will start in december..
        @Chettu; bhai if I remember correctly u once posted that u sold ur Unitech property on SPR.
        Last edited July 16 2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

are you sure!! are they not doing the same where the tell you that construction will start in next 3-4 months...ram jaaney kab hongey poorey yey 3-4 mahiney inkey!!

Comment

The smart part of reply .... they don't change their words at all any time ....
            Last edited July 16 2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
              chettu bhai if I remember correctly u once posted that u sold ur Unitech property on SPR.
              yes shkhan;.. i sold south park 3-4 months back as i didnt wanted to hold 2 unitech under construction properties.. also i was in need of some urgent money due to personal reasons.. i only have anthea now which i am not going to sell ever as i see lot of potential in this whole spr area..
              Last edited July 16 2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shubhgup
                I need to make an urgent exit , I have 2 bedroom (2nd floor) unit on 192 sq yard.

My booking price is 51 Lakh, looking for premium of 4 lakh only.

If interest send me a private message i will send my contact details
                My dear friend, you seem to be the few fortunate ones, who got it for 51. I remember clearly that opening price of this was 53.6 by Unitech.

It seems that you are not aware that current BSP is 65 L by Unitech.

I personally think that 51 + 4 premium is a dirt price that you are asking. You should wait and sell patiently , you will definitely get a much better premium.

I don't know your reasons to sell but i consider this as a rushed deal. Property requires patience.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                  My dear friend, you seem to be the few fortunate ones, who got it for 51. I remember clearly that opening price of this was 53.6 by Unitech.

It seems that you are not aware that current BSP is 65 L by Unitech.

I personally think that 51 + 4 premium is a dirt price that you are asking. You should wait and sell patiently , you will definitely get a much better premium.

I don't know your reasons to sell but i consider this as a rushed deal. Property requires patience.
                  Visited the area today. It will take atleast another 5-7 years to be habitable.

Roads seem to be a bit of an issue. 60m sector road abruptly comes to a stop at 24m Darbari road inter section.

Anthea is a bit in the interior, dont know when the proposed 24 m access roads will take a shape.

Southpark is better placed in terms of location. In totality, very few buyers in the market for this area. Buyer confidence for Unitech is at an all time low, will be difficult to dispose / exit a unitech property before it becomes RTM.

Comment

Originally posted by ag00001 View Post

Roads seem to be a bit of an issue. 60m sector road abruptly comes to a stop at 24m Darbari road inter section.

Anthea is a bit in the interior, dont know when the proposed 24 m access roads will take a shape.

Southpark is better placed in terms of location. In totality, very few buyers in the market for this area. Buyer confidence for Unitech is at an all time low, will be difficult to dispose / exit a unitech property before it becomes RTM.
                    sirjee.. kyun galat fahmi faila rahe ho on the forum.. who says there r no buyers for unitech properties..
                    i had 2 unitech props on spr.. and i sold 1 just 3 months back.. and trust me.. i think i made a mistake by selling it.. bcoz till now i am getting calls if i want to sell at a much higher price..
                    but i was in urgent need of some money thats y i sold one..
                    so dont say that there no buyers .. get ur facts right before posting such comments..

Comment

Originally posted by ag00001 View Post

Yaar isme to koi yehi keh sakta hai ki "khishiyani billi khabha noche". If you are not invested in Unitech it would make sense to pick up distress sales in resale but doesn't mean you start misguiding people.
                      All I would say is "Happy Investing".

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X