Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good going rajat....now go to sleep mode.....and reap the benefit in long term
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi Friends,

I have been able to sign the deal @BSP 61.25 for 2nd floor, E block, in Anthea floors.
    It is a direct deal, hence, saved brokerage as well.

Special thanks to 'roughrider', 'investor007','sachin06' & other forum members for their precious advice.

My Experience :
    This is the first deal of my life. I didn't have any experience as to how to find a project to invest & how to deal with property dealers etc.

A lot of credit goes to IREF which helped me find relevant information. Thanks so much !

Best Regards
    Rajat

All the very best, as others also mentioned keep patience to reap benefits in long term...
    Good to know that deals are happening in SPR area as this is very next to more
    or less developed Sohna road..
    I too had purchased the unit 4 yrs back and another commercial last area in SPR and GCX area only as I am convinced wid this area of Gurgaon as compare to Dew or manesar side areas.

Just hope that out corrupt government shd act properly to buy international investors confidence to save the crisis as it was in 90's...

Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajat,

Can I ask whether u had purchased wrt end use or as a pure investment or to hedge the property price rise as u hv mentioned its ur first purchase ?

Thanks...

Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi Friends,

I have been able to sign the deal @BSP 61.25 for 2nd floor, E block, in Anthea floors.

Special thanks to 'roughrider', 'investor007','sachin06' & other forum members for their precious advice.

My Experience :
    This is the first deal of my life. I didn't have any experience as to how to find a project to invest & how to deal with property dealers etc.

A lot of credit goes to IREF which helped me find relevant information. Thanks so much !

Best Regards
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Rajat !!. its is good deal.

Hi Friends,

My Experience :

Best Regards
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
    Hi Friends,

My Experience :

Best Regards
    Rajat

Congrats Rajat...Long term perspective - You are definitely going to see handsome returns on your investment. Just needs a little bit of patience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin06
    Hi Rajat,

Can I ask whether u had purchased wrt end use or as a pure investment or to hedge the property price rise as u hv mentioned its ur first purchase ?

Thanks...

Hi Sachin06

I purchased it for investment only

thanks
    rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Rajat - just to be doubly sure you bought a second floor at 61.5 BSP? plus EDC/IDC/other charges etc
    CommentQuote
    Hi Sachin06

I purchased it for investment only

thanks
    rajat

That's great.. Investors are active! (actually reading ur initial post I thought ur r more or less end-user).. Ideally SPR/GCX do hold much credit if someone has to invest in real estate...
    At the sametime I hope SPR readiness should compensate to falling economy in short term(a year or two)...And long term Ideally shd not be a problem...
    CommentQuote
  • I think it should be BSP. Rajat pls comment.
    Originally Posted by amit001
    Rajat - just to be doubly sure you bought a second floor at 61.5 BSP? plus EDC/IDC/other charges etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    I think it should be BSP. Rajat pls comment.

Of course, it is bsp only
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajat. What is the login rate of your unit? Can you share the breakup pls. I think it should be around 55 L including EDC/IDC
    Of course, it is bsp only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    Hi Rajat. What is the login rate of your unit? Can you share the breakup pls. I think it should be around 55 L including EDC/IDC

Hi Propertyfan,

Here is the break-up : Basic 51.31, EDC 2.24 + 10 lac premium + other charges

Since, I am new in the property market & I was scared of property dealers :-)
    My homework was not complete due to lack of market knowledge.

I happened to have paid premium around 10 lacs which is more than market rate. However, since the login price was low(51.31), the overall cost was OK.

Hope it clarifies.

Note : mine was a direct deal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajat. Thanks for sharing the breakup. Although the premium payed by you was on the higher side, but still you managed to get the overall deal at a decend price.
    Congrats once again & hope we get good returns from Anthea.

Hi Propertyfan,

Here is the break-up : Basic 51.31, EDC 2.24 + 10 lac premium + other charges

Since, I am new in the property market & I was scared of property dealers :-)
    My homework was not complete due to lack of market knowledge.

I happened to have paid premium around 10 lacs which is more than market rate. However, since the login price was low(51.31), the overall cost was OK.

Hope it clarifies.

Note : mine was a direct deal
    CommentQuote
  • As per my understanding its not the premium which shd be compared low or high in the deal.. its ideally the bsp, market price,total-outflow and total deal size which matters in the deal..
    As when Rajat shared the total deal size which was ok considering the location as of today..so its ok he entered the deal as he sounds to be prepared for the tenure he might had planned and I hope that is not short-term..as SPR is a relatively good location w.r.t end-use/investment due to very close proximity to Sohna Road...
    I am just comparing as when people can purchase 70/80L at sec-8x,9x or on Dew(mostly jungle/desert) then SPR is far better due to very close proximity to more or less developed Sohna Road..

Wish him good luck...

Just hopes that new Mr. Bond of RBI shd act to curb the falling rupee and upcoming govn. shd ease the policies and be transparent to drive new investments into the country...

Thanks...

Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    Hi Rajat. Thanks for sharing the breakup. Although the premium payed by you was on the higher side, but still you managed to get the overall deal at a decend price.
    Congrats once again & hope we get good returns from Anthea.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I was going through this thread and this is my first post to this thread.

In some of messages, i read that unitech property's are not good for end user, can i have some reasons, why you think so..?

Actually i was looking to buy a first floor unit in 240 sq. yd. as a end user.
    CommentQuote