Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    It is not correct to say that unitech is not good from end user. Infact unitech and dlf have delivered the best residential experiences in ggn.
    It is from a different perspective why it is not good for end users. For those who expect delivery sooner should go for RTM
    Properties as delays are expected. Although this is true for every builder.
    The problem with ready to move is high colour component and down payment. If someone can wait...it will be worthwhile for sure
    CommentQuote
  • TDS to be deducted

Hi Friends,

I have query on TDS to be deducted from seller's payment. On which amount is TDS to be deducted, is it the total white payment i.e. 30% BSP in this case or on the total amount of the deal e.g. 65 lacs.

Please advice.

Thanks,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi Friends,

I have query on TDS to be deducted from seller's payment. On which amount is TDS to be deducted, is it the total white payment i.e. 30% BSP in this case or on the total amount of the deal e.g. 65 lacs.

Please advice.

Thanks,
    Rajat

There is a full thread on this. Follow the link below to get answers to all ur queries

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/57479-tds-on-immovable-property-from-1st-june-2013/page69?t=58965&page=69
    CommentQuote
  • Ongoing rate of yds 1st floor

Dear Senior members

What's the ongoing rate for 191 sq yds 1st floor, in E block at Anthea? Do u think I should be selling right now, as the next demand is still 6-8 months away?

Thanks
    Ankur
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurS
    Dear Senior members

What's the ongoing rate for 191 sq yds 1st floor, in E block at Anthea? Do u think I should be selling right now, as the next demand is still 6-8 months away?

Thanks
    Ankur

though it's your personal choice on when to sell and whether to hold it, could you please tell us the source which informed you about the next demand schedule?
    CommentQuote
  • Going price is 64 lacs BSP for good units FF 191 and around 61.5/62 for 2nd floors

You may find cheaper units in block F
    CommentQuote
  • All unitech projects on SPR are undervalued..better to hold...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Going price is 64 lacs BSP for good units FF 191 and around 61.5/62 for 2nd floors

Amit any idea what is ongoing price in F block for FF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    though it's your personal choice on when to sell and whether to hold it, could you please tell us the source which informed you about the next demand schedule?

Hi

One of the Unitech employees told me the same during my last conversation with him.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Going price is 64 lacs BSP for good units FF 191 and around 61.5/62 for 2nd floors

Thanks Amit for vetting the same. One of the brokers called me with an offer of Rs 64.5 Lacs BSP. I have this unit in E block. But still confused whether to keep it or sell!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurS
    Hi

One of the Unitech employees told me the same during my last conversation with him.

Thanks

thanks Ankur. A lot depends on the EC for the project and these timelines are subject to that.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mates,

As some of you know that I had bought the anthea floors recently. I had applied for home loan from HDFC bank. For day 1, they said that they can finance upto 80%. Now when the disbursement time came, they said that they can not give more than 15% of property value since there are some approval documents pending for this project. I am surprised with this kind of behavior. Hence, I want the potential buyer to be aware of this fact to avoid any issues which I am facings. In nut shell, I am in trouble. AVOID HDFC BANK

Secondly, I need advice from senior members since mine is direct deals.

What all things does buyer or seller need to do to get the property transferred in Unitech books ? Please explain in details.

Thanks for your help as always.

Best Regards,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Rajat,

What approvals they don't have, did u get to know the details ?
    I myself had been thinking to book with them down the line in few months or so..

Thanks.

Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi Mates,

As some of you know that I had bought the anthea floors recently. I had applied for home loan from HDFC bank. For day 1, they said that they can finance upto 80%. Now when the disbursement time came, they said that they can not give more than 15% of property value since there are some approval documents pending for this project. I am surprised with this kind of behavior. Hence, I want the potential buyer to be aware of this fact to avoid any issues which I am facings. In nut shell, I am in trouble. AVOID HDFC BANK

Secondly, I need advice from senior members since mine is direct deals.

What all things does buyer or seller need to do to get the property transferred in Unitech books ? Please explain in details.

Thanks for your help as always.

Best Regards,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends !

I am looking to buy 240 sq. yd. First floor unit, in this thread i found more discussions are going only for 191 sq. yd. units.
    Can someone tell me, what was initial booking BSP for 240 sq. yd. first floor unit, without edc/idc, which i know is 1172 per sq. yd.

I know BSP for 191 sq. yd. was around 53-54 lacs for very initial bookings of aug 2011, but didn't came to know about 240 sq. yd. from the thread.
    CommentQuote
  • 70Lac Basic was the launch price in July 2011 for 240sqyds first floor.

This excludes company and/or dealer discount that some applicants got.
    CommentQuote