Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

How much is the premium if 1st floor is quoted at 60? It is not 6-8 lacs but more..that is the rise im talking about

Comment

bying price was 52 some thing so premium is 8 in that case.

also 60 is quoted price, i am sure on table one can get it to 58.

Comment

buying price was close 5k psf..there was some pre lauch discount

Comment

yes.. prelaunch discount on anthea was something around 1.5 lacs..

Comment

There were some floors which were launched with only 1 Lac discount. The location of these floors is excellent since they are much closure to SPR as compared to the majority of other floors. Not sure on the premium of these floors ?

Comment

This is a great project... majorly undervalued... but I do hear that Unitech is planning a revival soon... and that should make this a happening investment option

Comment

Chettu

Which unit u have in anthem and what was your login price?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Chettu

Which unit u have in anthea and what was your login price?
                  yaar maine to launch ke 2 months baad liya tha.. i paid 3 lacs premium..
                  i remember it was launched in aug 2011 and i bought in resale somewhere in october 2011..

i dont remember which unit i have..
                  bas itna hi yaad hia ki 2nd floor hai and no plc is there for my unit..
                  unit number yaad nahi.. papers india main pare hian mummy papa ke paas..

Comment

Originally posted by Rbansal1 View Post
                    This is a great project... majorly undervalued... but I do hear that Unitech is planning a revival soon... and that should make this a happening investment option
                    agreed that it is undervalued...you dont get a 2BHK at this price even in 8X/9X sectors

Comment

Sir ... little surprised on the above discussions .. people quote 60 lakhs for FF of 191 yds ... my friend recently sold 1 FF on 191 yards at 68 lakhs ...

so yeh 60 manin kahan se mil raha hai ... in fact we 3 friends bought 3 FF of 191 yds ... 1 was sold about 6 months back at 62 lakhs... now about 10 days back at 68 lakhs ...

But the above discussions make me confused as if we have sold it much above the market price .. but i understand buyers are also not foools...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X