Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends, Finally transferred Anthea floor on my name last Friday.

There were 2 another transfers happening the same day. It seems Anthea resale market is in a good shape.
    CommentQuote
  • How is it posssible ?. Pls check with HDFC in detail or check with Unitech.

Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi Mates,

As some of you know that I had bought the anthea floors recently. I had applied for home loan from HDFC bank. For day 1, they said that they can finance upto 80%. Now when the disbursement time came, they said that they can not give more than 15% of property value since there are some approval documents pending for this project. I am surprised with this kind of behavior. Hence, I want the potential buyer to be aware of this fact to avoid any issues which I am facings. In nut shell, I am in trouble. AVOID HDFC BANK

Secondly, I need advice from senior members since mine is direct deals.

What all things does buyer or seller need to do to get the property transferred in Unitech books ? Please explain in details.

Thanks for your help as always.

Best Regards,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rocafella for your quick reply.

I am getting following deal, please guide me, is it a good deal or should i search for some more cheaper deal..?

1st Floor 3BHK, E- Block , Unit Size : 240 sqyd (1236 sqft )
    Bsp (Aug 2011) : 68,40,000/-
    Other charges (EDC and Club Membership) : 3,80,342/-
    Premium Demand : 7 lac

Total cost : 79.20 Lac (Inclusive of everything)

Transfer Charges to be paid by seller

Also, i have another doubt, can u guys help me with clarifications.

Suppose actual buyer bought this unit in aug 2011 and possession date is aug 2014 on his allotment letter, now i bought this unit in resale.

So, builder would pay penalty due to delay in possession which is Rs 5 per sq. ft., this penalty would come to me or to actual buyer of this unit OR it would gone as resale happens for this unit.
    CommentQuote
  • You are getting a fantastic deal. I think you should go for it. On Panelty clause, you will get the benefit of Rs 5/sq feet for posession delay

Originally Posted by yogi2708
    Thanks rocafella for your quick reply.

I am getting following deal, please guide me, is it a good deal or should i search for some more cheaper deal..?

Suppose actual buyer bought this unit in aug 2011 and possession date is aug 2014 on his allotment letter, now i bought this unit in resale.

So, builder would pay penalty due to delay in possession which is Rs 5 per sq. ft., this penalty would come to me or to actual buyer of this unit OR it would gone as resale happens for this unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogi2708
    Thanks rocafella for your quick reply.

for possession delay, you may want to clarify with Unitech directly. Please apprise the fellow boarders as well once known.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    Friends, Finally transferred Anthea floor on my name last frinday.
    There were 2 another tranfers happening the same day. It seems Anthea resale market is in a good shape.

Congratulations ! Propertyfan

Quick question,

1) What all documents are required for getting the transferred done ?
    2) How did you pay the TDS ? What is the online TDS process ?

I am going through the same phase. Please advice.

Thanks,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Documents required are :
    For Seller:
    1. Copy of Pan Card (self-attested)
    2. Copy of Address proof (self-attested)
    3. 1 photo of each of the applicants.
    4. Signature Verification from Bank
    5. All the original documents of the property (Builder Buyer agreement, All payment Receipts, Allotment Letters, Demand Letters and all the other documents)

For Buyer:
    3. 1 photos each of the applicant
    4. Signature Verification from Bank of all the applicants.

Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Congratulations ! Propertyfan

Quick question,

1) What all documents are required for getting the transferred done ?
    2) How did you pay the TDS ? What is the online TDS process ?

I am going through the same phase. Please advice.

Thanks,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • For TDS filling I have gone through the below process:
    · Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) has been prescribed for 1% TDS payment by the buyer: https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
    · 1% TDS payment has to be made electronically only, by the buyer. ‘Payment electronically’ means payment by internet facility or by using debit card. To make the payment, please log on to NSDL-TIN website (www.tin-nsdl.com)
    · Buyer has to furnish to the income-tax authorities Form 26QB electronically, within seven days from the end of the month in which tax deduction is made.
    · Buyer has to furnish to the seller a certificate of deduction of tax at source (Form 16B) within 22 days from the end of the month in which 1% TDS has been withheld by the buyer. The Form 16B is to be generated from the income tax web portal by the buyer and furnished to the seller duly signed.
    · The Notification received from the government, along with the Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) and Form 16B can be viewed on the link alongside: http://incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/Notification_S.O.1404(E)_03062013.pdf
    Based on the aforesaid please provide us Challan cum statement (Form 26QB), the Challan Counterfoil containing Identification number as generated online from Bank Portal once the e-payment is made evidencing payment of 1% TDS along with the cheque for the balance amount (i.e. the amount mentioned in the demand notice less 1% TDS deposited by you in the government treasury). Further, provide us duly signed Form 16B generated from the income tax web portal.
    Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    Documents required are :
    For Seller:
    3. 1 photo of each of the applicants.
    4. Signature Verification from Bank
    5. All the original documents of the property (Builder Buyer agreement, All payment Receipts, Allotment Letters, Demand Letters and all the other documents)

For Buyer:
    3. 1 photos each of the applicant
    4. Signature Verification from Bank of all the applicants.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Propertyfan for sharing the details on the forum.
    I have a query, as you have deducted TDS while doing all the settlement with the buyer. Did seller shown any objection in the same as the seller is receiving less amount because of the total amount you are paying 99% only and less 1% as TDS. Suppose he paid builder 20 lac but you are paying 1.80 lac and rest 20k you are depositing as TDS.
    so how you have convinced the seller about the procedure and how he got convinced. Your reply will really help us.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    For TDS filling I have gone through the below process:
    · Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) has been prescribed for 1% TDS payment by the buyer: https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
    · 1% TDS payment has to be made electronically only, by the buyer. ‘Payment electronically’ means payment by internet facility or by using debit card. To make the payment, please log on to NSDL-TIN website (www.tin-nsdl.com)
    · Buyer has to furnish to the income-tax authorities Form 26QB electronically, within seven days from the end of the month in which tax deduction is made.
    · Buyer has to furnish to the seller a certificate of deduction of tax at source (Form 16B) within 22 days from the end of the month in which 1% TDS has been withheld by the buyer. The Form 16B is to be generated from the income tax web portal by the buyer and furnished to the seller duly signed.
    · The Notification received from the government, along with the Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) and Form 16B can be viewed on the link alongside: http://incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/Notification_S.O.1404(E)_03062013.pdf
    Based on the aforesaid please provide us Challan cum statement (Form 26QB), the Challan Counterfoil containing Identification number as generated online from Bank Portal once the e-payment is made evidencing payment of 1% TDS along with the cheque for the balance amount (i.e. the amount mentioned in the demand notice less 1% TDS deposited by you in the government treasury). Further, provide us duly signed Form 16B generated from the income tax web portal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,

Convincing seller was very easy. I had send him the internet link to be aware of this change. The seller then confirmed with his CA & was convienced.

So I payed him 99% & remaing 1% was deducted. Also there are ways that seller can adjust this TDS in his total earning during tax payment.

Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    Thanks Propertyfan for sharing the details on the forum.
    I have a query, as you have deducted TDS while doing all the settlement with the buyer. Did seller shown any objection in the same as the seller is receiving less amount because of the total amount you are paying 99% only and less 1% as TDS. Suppose he paid builder 20 lac but you are paying 1.80 lac and rest 20k you are depositing as TDS.
    so how you have convinced the seller about the procedure and how he got convinced. Your reply will really help us.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends !

Today i called unitech and one of there employee said, we are still waiting for Environment clearance from Govt. thats why we can't start construction, it would take some time.

I am wondering if other projects are already giving possesion in same sector like Tulip Orange, why there is difference between projects, although sector is same for construction, right..?
    CommentQuote
  • Folks.. this is good news for Anthea... Unitech launching another project behind South Park.. Ivy Terraces.. BSP of 8333/-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/65826-ivy-terraces-unitech-group-sector-70-gurgaon?t=67123

This will definately have an impact on Anthea pricing.. Also..... to some extent explains the hectic activity by brokers in the last few days on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Also.. some Great Progress on SPR... all positive for Anthea...

Have a look at the pictures...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16844-spr-road-gurgaon-upcoming-projects?t=19031
    CommentQuote
  • i dont see the pics in SPR thread. Pls advice

Originally Posted by Views123
    Also.. some Great Progress on SPR... all positive for Anthea...

Have a look at the pictures...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16844-spr-road-gurgaon-upcoming-projects?t=19031
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    i dont see the pics in SPR thread. Pls advice

Check post # 121
    CommentQuote