2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Kapil,

Thats wht brokers have given me.

Enough deals for 60-62 for FF.

Even on 99acres, quotes are for 58-61...

Is its 68 then there is no point in buying it, as it wont be undervalues in that case. 68 lakhs for a 1000 sq ft floor, does not seem undervalued to me in any case.

Comment

amit001.. aap anthea ki taraf inclined lag rahe ho..

le daalo.. achi deal hogi anthea later on..

just a suggestion..
      Last edited January 1 2016, 03:02 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Kapil,

Thats wht brokers have given me.

Enough deals for 60-62 for FF.

Even on 99acres, quotes are for 58-61...

Is its 68 then there is no point in buying it, as it wont be undervalues in that case. 68 lakhs for a 1000 sq ft floor, does not seem undervalued to me in any case.

sir this 68 lakhs for 100 sq, ft built up.. meaning this is equivalent to 1300 feet of a flat area... and this is inclusive of car park... so if a flat is coming for 5800 psf.. the final rate would be 70 lakhs all inclusive ...

that way this is not bad for 68 lakhs ...

Comment

Kapil, I have spoken to 5 brokers...I am getting tons and tons of deals for 60-61 for first floor.

Let me close the deal and i will confirm to you (if at all)

PS - this 61 is a quoted price. I am sure there is some scope for negotiation.

Comment

amit ji

how much payment gone ??
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hello Amit, congrats on your anticipated new purchase, actually I too am planning to pick up something on SPR, can you kindly advise how anthea scores better over south park or vistas or sun breeze.Further in comparison how they score over each other, thanks

Comment

If you have money - Sunbreeze!!!

Second you can choose between Southpark or Anthea.

I dont want to put 1cr + with unitech, because of the issues associated with it, thats the reason I am looking at a small ticket size purchase (I still have nt finalized to go ahead; still analyzing), else Southpark has a better location.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  If you have money - Sunbreeze!!!

Second you can choose between Southpark or Anthea.

I dont want to put 1cr + with unitech, because of the issues associated with it, thats the reason I am looking at a small ticket size purchase (I still have nt finalized to go ahead; still analyzing), else Southpark has a better location.
                  Thanks for the info, by the way do you see the unitech and SPR issue resolving in the near future , though telenor has been supposedly resolved, any news from inside regarding unitech health and intentions....

Comment

what should I do?

since all gurus are here, I'm taking the liberty. I've 50lacs up front and total budget of 85. what would you suggest? my main motive is investment and rental returns (if possible in 2 years or so).

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                      sir this 68 lakhs for 100 sq, ft built up.. meaning this is equivalent to 1300 feet of a flat area... and this is inclusive of car park... so if a flat is coming for 5800 psf.. the final rate would be 70 lakhs all inclusive ...

that way this is not bad for 68 lakhs ...
                      Kapilji, the carpet area is only ~700-715 sq ft which is fine considering super area 1000sq ft. but let's not say it equivalent to 1300 sq ft unit, pls. correct me in case i misunderstood.

Br
                      -neutron

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X