Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Ansh10 View Post
    since all gurus are here, I'm taking the liberty. I've 50lacs up front and total budget of 85. what would you suggest? my main motive is investment and rental returns (if possible in 2 years or so).
    if ur motive is to get rental retuns in 2yrs or so.. then anthea/southpark/sunbreeze/vista is not for u.. basically entire SPR is not for u..

u should go for harmony/escape/emaar palm drive etc for getting rent in 2yrs timeframe..

Comment

Look at emerald estate on gcx.... Or even premier terrace on gcx.... U shud have possession in less than 2 years. But unwill have to take loan.

Comment

my maximum budget is not beyond 85/90 lacs, including the upfront money. please, suggest something. if it gets good return without rental, I'm open for that as well.

Comment

As you know all under-construction Unitech properties are under priced at the moment. First you need to decide whether you are comfortable with unitech or not.

In case you decide to get into a Unitech property You can look at Residences, UG2 which would give you good rentals because of their location and possession too is expected in 2 years

In SPR you can get Sunbreeze, Vista, South park, Anthea floors and Crest View in the given budget. Sunbreeze and Vista are 2 years ahead of rest 3 projects and one can invest with 2-4 year investment horizon.

South Park, Anthea and Crest view will need 4-6 years to develop.

In case you are not comfortable with Unitech, Tulip projects (white, orange, ivory) and GPL can offer you decent returns within same budget.

All SPR projects are at a 20% discount to their "should-be" price as completion of road may remain entangled in legal hassles for uncertain period of time.

Comment

thanks anuj for pointers, I already have a unit in sun breeze so no more of unitech :-)

today I went to ansal api also in sector 67, price is good but not sure (most of them are plots and no deadline for construction after possession. so a bit scary and vacant feeling for an end user).

how about palm hills? any other option available for evaluating?

Comment

My apologies to everyone as this discussion is off-track.

Ansh you can look at Emerald estate, tulip White and GPL within this budget

More risky from execution point of view would be Spire South in Sec 68, Ninex Corona Sec 76.

Comment

Unitech SPR properties

Hello Amit Ji,

I am a new member and following this forum for quiet sometimes silently and it really amaze me how you guys have gathered so much awareness on the Indian real estate market... In fact this is my first post...

As I am also looking to buy a property in the near future and encircling multiple options out of which crestview is the one so just want to ask if there was any special reason that you didn't name this one in your reply below??
                You POV will have major impact on my decision.... Please advise.

Regards,
                Shikha

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                If you have money - Sunbreeze!!!

Second you can choose between Southpark or Anthea.

I dont want to put 1cr + with unitech, because of the issues associated with it, thats the reason I am looking at a small ticket size purchase (I still have nt finalized to go ahead; still analyzing), else Southpark has a better location.

Comment

What would be the current price of 360 sq yd 2nd floor? I am getting confusing quotes from various brokers.

Comment

What do members think about 1st vs second floor in a 190 sq yard plot...

Is 1st floor clearly a better choice, will it command more premium?

Or since only people will limited budget will look at a small 2 BHk floor, is it better to go for the cheaper option of 2nd floor??

What do members think. Please put forward your views...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      What do members think about 1st vs second floor in a 190 sq yard plot...

Is 1st floor clearly a better choice, will it command more premium?

Or since only people will limited budget will look at a small 2 BHk floor, is it better to go for the cheaper option of 2nd floor??

What do members think. Please put forward your views...
                      2nd floor will be better as the end user will always think about the advantage of proximity to terrace

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X