Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Is this a good deal for Unitech Anthea? whats the current market rate for a unit like this?

997 sqft, lower than 4 floor
    Booking Price- 5210000/-
    Amount paid up- 30%
    Offer - 5810000/-

Hi

This is the lowest I have heard in last six months. The minimum basic rate is 62 lacs
    Don't wait, get the deal. I assume it is in E BLOCK

Thanks
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • will unitech give possesion by 2020?
    CommentQuote
  • possession may be given by 2018.

BSP for 997 of Rs 58.1 Lakh is great .. just go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    possession may be given by 2018.

serious? i was hoping for 2015- 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahulv
    serious? i was hoping for 2015- 2016

He said maybe, given the reputation of unitech these days, that's optimistic time line.
    CommentQuote
  • got positively surprised by Unitech's demand letter for "commencement of construction". I am not sure if I am the only one or just the first one to report here?? Anybody else received this demand letter from Unitech..?
    CommentQuote
  • that is good news. Recently been speaking with someone i know in engineering division at Unitech and the vibes are that management is finally going to focus delivery. Unitech reputation has taken a hammering in the last few years and they are aware that they need to work on it for sustenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Has someone else also received the demand letter....??

Moreover, is the demand letter backed by actual commencement of construction on the ground..??? Has someone verified that?
    CommentQuote
  • I was there a week back and there were no signs of construction commencement….. If this is true this is indeed good news for Unitech investors….. with the condition they are in, they might do a few feet of digging and ask for the next payment instalment from Anthea investors
    CommentQuote
  • one of my known also got this....

but with out any thing on ground....it is just a method of sucking 10% of payments from investers...i am sure there is nothing on ground on site which can prove the commencement of construction..............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    one of my known also got this....

but with out any thing on ground....it is just a method of sucking 10% of payments from investers...i am sure there is nothing on ground on site which can prove the commencement of construction..............

Completely agree with you here . Its very possible that Unitech is just sucking more money out from people with no actual progress on ground . They will probably use this money to fund more full page ads in TOI and HT to try and sell more apts across India without actually doing any construction activity on any project. You cannot trust these guys at all .
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think unitech will have enough guts to send demand note without firm plan of starting the work. This is indeed good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Most Companies in India have guts for anything/corruption backed by obvious reasons. They only lack in customer satisfaction, honesty and commitment...

Originally Posted by Rahulv
    I don't think unitech will have enough guts to send demand note without firm plan of starting the work. This is indeed good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one in South park or crest view also got the same demand ?
    CommentQuote
  • ....spoke to a senior guy in marketing and as per him, the construction has actually commenced on site and the same could be checked.

If someone is based in Gurgaon, the same could be verified and if possible pictures can be posted to substantiate the claim made by Unitech.
    CommentQuote