Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Guys what do you think is it worth paying 3 lakhs for a corner plc for a 190 sq yard plot?

Corner plots enjoy very good premium, but is it same with the floors as well?

Please advice.
    i somehow prefer somewhere and the center of the colony instead of corner flat..
    but its a personal choice..

and if u r not an end user.. then why paying corner plz.. go for whatever u get cheapest.. this is my funda..

Comment

also an end user who is buying a 1000 sq ft flat (assuming a person buying a small 2 bhk has a limited budget).. will he bother about things like corner etc?

Please advice.
      Amit Sir -

My view is that PLC does not help so much in price gain but it does help in saleability of your flat.

A better located flat (such as corner - option to get additional windows, Park facing, 24 meter road - which gives extra parking on the side) are more liquid.

I will not be too much worried about 3 Lac extra PLC. I don't think that matters too much in an investment of 60 lakh.

Cheers

Comment

Gupta ji thanks,

I believe u hold a unit in anthea...

which blocks would u suggest for a 190 sq yard options...

Comment

Gupta ji thanks,

I believe u hold a unit in anthea...

which blocks would u suggest for a 190 sq yard options...
          Sir - My unit is in E block. I picked it because it seemed nearest to SPR. Also. some of the other blocks had wires shown around them so i avoided it.

I have heard that certain units were released later which were even nearer to SPR, but have not tracked.

I have not looked at the map again for sometime. I keep this investment in cold box. I don't have money to pay next installments, i am of the breed who do not mind Unitech delaying this for a while.

But i can tell you sir that this project has some good hype around it. There have been buyers ever since regularly for this project.

Unless you read Unitech differently, then this may be the cheapest investment on better location.

Comment

One more point that i hold this investment is that Woodstock floors on 192 sq yard are in the range of 85 - 100 lakh.

If anthea is constructed today, then the true value of this project is defintely that much.

So i think hold is gold.

Comment

i am with u gupta sir.. i am also not in a hurry for next installment to come very soon..

Comment

what would be better: a no plc unit with higher premium or a plc unit with lower premium?

strictly from an investor pov

Comment

what would be better: a no plc unit with higher premium or a plc unit with lower premium?

strictly from an investor pov
                  it depends how low is the premium from the other one..

if total price comes out to be same for both the units.. then obviously go for the one with plc.. common sense..

Comment

chettu sir,

not so simple

PLC is 3 lakhs and premium diff is 1 lakh, so i am getting a PLC unit in a lesser premium.

PlC anyways the buyer has to pay, so this 1 lakh advantage is good enough to go for the plc unit?
                    Last edited November 8 2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Also the actual premium in the market is much lesser than what is being quoted on the forum...

There are tons of options for first floor with premium from 6-8 lakhs, which means 59-61 lakhs for 1st floor units....I have got an inventory of more than 10 units within this range...

I dont see too many takers for the project cirrently, though it looks attratcive to me..

May be the unitech tag is keeping buyers away
                      Last edited November 8 2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X