Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • See they are few takers for bigger size unit in this case 2000+ because of budget constraints hence its bsp is cheaper

for eg 4 BHK units many times have a lower bsp than 2-3 bhk units

Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    Help be understand this guys.. May be I am wrong, but if someone buys ground floor 240 sq yds then usable area including basement will be 2161. So rate will be 1.02cr / 2161 = 4720 which is much better then 5200+ that you will be paying for first floor or second floor after discount.

Then why dont buy ground floor? is basement not of any use? you cannot build rooms in basement in future if you want?

Guys please let me know your thoughts on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the clarification.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SINGHVN3
    Help be understand this guys.. May be I am wrong, but if someone buys ground floor 240 sq yds then usable area including basement will be 2161. So rate will be 1.02cr / 2161 = 4720 which is much better then 5200+ that you will be paying for first floor or second floor after discount.

Then why dont buy ground floor? is basement not of any use? you cannot build rooms in basement in future if you want?

Guys please let me know your thoughts on this.

Yes that would make sense. My friend has booked GF for the same reason. I think one can modify the basement internally in any way as long as it doesnt alter the whole building structurally.
    CommentQuote
  • nitin - did ur friend bought the ground floor in the unitech project or some other project?
    CommentQuote
  • When is the possession due for Unitech Floors and BPTP floors in sector 70a?
    CommentQuote
  • Any more inputs on how has been the response to this project??
    CommentQuote
  • Broker today told me that Unitech is doing allotment of 360 and 500 sq yards floor tomorrow.

192 and 200 sq yard will possibly be in next 2 days.

They are saying that lot of people who had initially given cheque for ground floor were bowled by high price due to basement. Hence, these people are trying to push for first and second floor.

What i fail to understand, a 200 sq yard floor with BSP + EDC + discount + broker discount + 1 PLC comes to around 57 lakhs.

At the end of day its a 2 bed room house.

In 3-4 years time, how far can this 2 bedroom grow to. I mean 2 bedroom is a middle class probably yound couple kind of abode. Can a 2 bedroom in 4 years reach to 80-90 lakhs.

I doubt. I think it is insane pricing
    CommentQuote
  • HT wire

I checked the map.
    There was High tension wires also going across the project,but it's going over the green area in the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Broker today told me that Unitech is doing allotment of 360 and 500 sq yards floor tomorrow.

They are saying that lot of people who had initially given cheque for ground floor were bowled by high price due to basement. Hence, these people are trying to push for first and second floor.

What i fail to understand, a 200 sq yard floor with BSP + EDC + discount + broker discount + 1 PLC comes to around 57 lakhs.

In 3-4 years time, how far can this 2 bedroom grow to. I mean 2 bedroom is a middle class probably yound couple kind of abode. Can a 2 bedroom in 4 years reach to 80-90 lakhs.

Given the rate at which property prices have risen, smaller flats will appreciate more. This is a standard phenomenon every developing economy goes though when progressing to become a developoed economy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    nitin - did ur friend bought the ground floor in the unitech project or some other project?

same project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinchawla
    same project

Looking at these prices....Aditiya Niketan manesar looks like a steal...

I guess with premium one can get 42L 3Br Ground floor>>>what say :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at these prices....Aditiya Niketan manesar looks like a steal...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Looking at these prices....Aditiya Niketan manesar looks like a steal...

This location is almost main gurgaon how can u comPare it to a project in Manesar Also ABW can't be compared to unitech
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Gupta,

Pricing is aggresive now a days for all the projects in ggnn....

If you see main gurgaon its not possible t find a 2 BHK less than 50-55 lakhs

Minimum rate in main gurgaon now is atleast 4000-4500

any 1250 2 BHK 4500 = 56 lakhs
    add another 4,00,000 for edc/idc and 2 lakh for parking cost comes out tobe 62-65 lakhs

Lot of people will be happy to get a 2 BHK in 50-55 lakhs in main gurgain (I am not talking bat new Gurgaon, even there the rates are 3500-4000)

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Broker today told me that Unitech is doing allotment of 360 and 500 sq yards floor tomorrow.

CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have latest status on this?

Kindly update
    CommentQuote