Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by smart111spoke to a senior guy in marketing and as per him, the construction has actually commenced on site and the same could be checked.
If someone is based in Gurgaon, the same could be verified and if possible pictures can be posted to substantiate the claim made by Unitech.
Have you asked for Environment clearance for Anthea ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all
Me too got the demand letter but i m worried abt weather they will start the const or will take another 10% for nothing..........
Can any local member chk the reality of the situation before paying another installment frm our hard earned money .......................or if anybody know sme1 frm unitech to share the truth ............ As per my knowledge still EC is not given to dis project .......... and weather banks are offering loan for project now ????
- Originally Posted by Chaudhary SahabHave you asked for Environment clearance for Anthea ?
I did ask and he said it is already there. I am not sure if it's already in place though.CommentQuote0Flag
- was this news the reason for increase in the spam mails by brokers in gurgaon? they probably came to know about this a month in advance. did anyone else notice it?CommentQuote0Flag
- Banks are provided the loans on same.Can People confirm me when they have received the demand letter and what is the due date. Thanks...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Rahulvwas this news the reason for increase in the spam mails by brokers in gurgaon? they probably came to know about this a month in advance. did anyone else notice it?
yes it is the case....CommentQuote1Flag
- can anyone PM me the email id and phone number in unitech who can help me with the demand note. my address is not upto date with themCommentQuote0Flag
- Understood the news today that Unitech owe around 200cr to LIC and LIC has/might declare it as defaulters....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sachin06Understood the news today that Unitech owe around 200cr to LIC and LIC has/might declare it as defaulters....
Unitech plunges 9%; LIC likely to declare co defaulter - Moneycontrol.com
now we know why digging started. or at least why demand notes were sent. to collect 78 croresCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RahulvUnitech plunges 9%; LIC likely to declare co defaulter - Moneycontrol.com
now we know why digging started. or at least why demand notes were sent. to collect 78 crores
I hv also received the demand letter for 10% as "Commencement of Const"
But i dont have any plans to pay this ... instead i would rather prefer to pay interest and see actually the feedback whether the construction is already started or not.
- What penal int rate will they charge?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- Just wanted to ask whether you all received demand letter by courier... Should I ask Unitech on same.... What is the due date of paymentCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nitinchawlawhat penal int rate will they charge?
Sent from my gt-i9100 using tapatalk
- Is anyone aware of any direct reasonable deal for small unit first or may be ground floor ?
Does anyone know if Hdfc will fund this demand? The reason I am asking is because Hdfc was funding 15% maximum on this project