Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

amit bro.. sahi bataoon to premium hamesha aapko iref par zaada hi sunne ko milega..bcoz most ppl who reply about premium on iref are the ones who hold a unit in the project about which they tell premium.. to fir thora bhot biasing to ho hi jaati hai.. sabko apna project acha lagta hai.. and sab apne project ka premium max chahte hain..
    suggestion lo sabse.. and then go with what best suits u..

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Also the actual premium in the market is much lesser than what is being quoted on the forum...

There are tons of options for first floor with premium from 6-8 lakhs, which means 59-61 lakhs for 1st floor units....I have got an inventory of more than 10 units within this range...

I dont see too many takers for the project cirrently, though it looks attratcive to me..

May be the unitech tag is keeping buyers away
      its looking attractive to you because of price or is there any USP of this project?

mate, if you try bit more you can get units with a premium of max 4 Lac

Comment

sir,

can you share any broker details who could offer at 4 lakhs?

Pros of the project is price/size/location and con is unitech!!!

Comment

sir,

can you share any broker details who could offer at 4 lakhs?

Pros of the project is price/size/location and con is unitech!!!
          i dont agree that being a unitech property makes it that bad..
          there are other builders who are worst than unitech..
          unitech is still just about ok..

Comment

Can some one elborate on "Woodstock floors" ... i mean the location and builder details etc ...

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
              i dont agree that being a unitech property makes it that bad..
              there are other builders who are worst than unitech..
              unitech is still just about ok..
              Cheetu Ji,

I can understand what you saying as you invested in Unitech - Anthea.

Go in the market to sell your floor and you will hear no premium at all as no buyer.
              Go in the market as buyer and you will get floor with 5-6 L premium.

So broker is earning premium of 4-5-6 L.

Amit,

I was searching for 2 units (1 for me and 1 for friend) and I did manage to nail the broker down to 4 L premium each, but finally walked out of it due to personal reasons. Unforunately cant disclose the broker details!

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                Can some one elborate on "Woodstock floors" ... i mean the location and builder details etc ...
                Woodstock is also by unitech. all structure ready. I went to see the site this sunday. not ready for possession. there is a fully operational school right next to it. location is right next to Harmony

Comment

Also the actual premium in the market is much lesser than what is being quoted on the forum...

There are tons of options for first floor with premium from 6-8 lakhs, which means 59-61 lakhs for 1st floor units....I have got an inventory of more than 10 units within this range...

I dont see too many takers for the project cirrently, though it looks attratcive to me..

May be the unitech tag is keeping buyers away
                  Can you please tell me how much payment has been gone to the builder for these floors and what is stage of construction?

Comment

Anybody else who could add to the claims of laofer that there are no buyers for these floors and one can easily get these floors at 4 lakh premium?

Comment

Loafer ji should PM the broker details to all interested 4L premium..SALE SALE SALE

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X